Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Blacks and race miximg

The Alchemist7 [JG]

It is true that blacks preferes more White people than their own? Regarding this, since I moved in London I have seen way way more mixed couples with Withes than couples with their own people.
And I put the following question before but I received no answer, How we can stop racial mix? How we can separate blacks from Whites?

There's a black guy on YT called Tommy Sotomayor who is kinda woke and posts videos on the issues plaguing black men and women. He has more than just a couple of videos criticizing behaviors and lifestyles of most black women and why black men are more inclined to look for white women in a relationship. I can't really answer this question properly because I'm white, so maybe you'll have better results asking in the black forum.

Race mixing is part of the enemy socio-economic program the way to stop it is to destroy enemy spiritual influence which keeps them afloat. This is done with RTR's, namely the final RTR we are doing now. As for a physical separation of white and black people's this will come when we elevate people from the spiritual muck they find themselves in. This might take a couple of generations to manifest, current generations are hopeless.

Black people will likely want to return to their roots and rebuild their own nations rather than living in white nations. Also, being free from jewish influence people will naturally be more inclined to be with members of their own race. Race mixing is a product of jewish spiritual influence and their constant propaganda programming people. Destroying these will end it.

Although white features are widely regarded as being the most attractive, data shows that people tend to prefer their own race above others(however, if you consider hispanics to be an ethnicity of whites, whites are the most preferred race for interracial relationships).
See table 3, page 8:
http://archive.is/uTEOZ

Women of all races prefer men of their own race according to stats by OkCupid. Men are less polarized by comparison(though by the looks of it, the black ones will go after anything with a heartbeat).
https://theblog.okcupid.com/race-and-attraction-2009-2014-107dcbb4f060

Non-whites gain status by dating whites. For some, it's fetishized as a way to "stick it to the man" and fight back against "racism" and "duh white devil". It's also a well-known phenomenon for foreigners to pursue relationships with whites from western countries for the purpose of gaining access to the country and getting citizenship. Another factor that should be considered are the mental disabilities known as political correctness and cultural marxism, of which the UK is overflowing with.

How do you fix it? I'm sure we all have our own ideas of how to fix it. Right now, the best option for most of us is online activism and spiritual warfare.

if blacks become confident of their race and realize that they are not inferior,like we always say,it is a stereotype putting in blacks by the Jews,blacks tend to believe that adopting white culture over their own is an improvement because most of African culture and style of life is put down and viewed as local or a result of poverty by the media,for example the African hairstyles like afro and dreadlock.but with the racial rtr in time it will be fixed.before in america black women where more proud of their race than now,this is before the Jews started messing with their minds,now most of them have lost their identity,so that's what happens if you put an inferior status on a race,they would look to belong to the superior ones.

Dahaarkan said:
This might take a couple of generations to manifest, current generations are hopeless.
In a few generations, the White race might be drastically reduced with blacks keeping coming in White countries every single day. Since is a jewish target, this won't be stopped until the jewish influence is destroyed, and I think this will take more than a few generations. Or maybe not, Hitler turned Germany into a Satanic country in a few years... I don't know

curio said:
Although white features are widely regarded as being the most attractive, data shows that people tend to prefer their own race above others(however, if you consider hispanics to be an ethnicity of whites, whites are the most preferred race for interracial relationships).
See table 3, page 8:
http://archive.is/uTEOZ

Women of all races prefer men of their own race according to stats by OkCupid. Men are less polarized by comparison(though by the looks of it, the black ones will go after anything with a heartbeat).
https://theblog.okcupid.com/race-and-attraction-2009-2014-107dcbb4f060

Non-whites gain status by dating whites. For some, it's fetishized as a way to "stick it to the man" and fight back against "racism" and "duh white devil". It's also a well-known phenomenon for foreigners to pursue relationships with whites from western countries for the purpose of gaining access to the country and getting citizenship. Another factor that should be considered are the mental disabilities known as political correctness and cultural marxism, of which the UK is overflowing with.

How do you fix it? I'm sure we all have our own ideas of how to fix it. Right now, the best option for most of us is online activism and spiritual warfare.
Thank you for this impoetant informations. It will be really helpfull since I want to do online activism agaist racial mix, this if I willnot be punished by the police because of being " racist".

shinninglight said:
if blacks become confident of their race and realize that they are not inferior,like we always say,.
I don't think we Whites always say that blacks are inferior. Jews are the ones who brought blacks in White countries by the jewish slave trade. Jews created this image of "i ferior blacks" and they thrown the fault on Whites.

The Alchemist7 said:
And I put the following question before but I received no answer, How we can stop racial mix? How we can separate blacks from Whites?

You probably received few answers because there seems to be too many causes. I have noticed something with people I've met in my life and noticed a trend with white women dating black men. Every single white woman I have known that has dated black were at some time abused or abandoned by their white father figure. If they had strong traditional fathers I think they would not look to something different.
I think Christianity has warped a lot of gentile families and has overtime caused cruel and sadistic behaviour due to it's sin and guilt culture.

One answer would be people need to restore old fashioned family values. And by old fashioned I mean pre christian family values. The best way we can do that is in our own lives, educate others when possible and of course do the final RTR.

shinninglight said:
blacks tend to believe that adopting white culture over their own is an improvement because most of African culture and style of life is put down and viewed as local or a result of poverty by the media,for example the African hairstyles like afro and dreadlock
I don't know about that. However, I've seen alot of blacks shunning each other for "acting white". You can see this in schools for example, if a black student does well academically, then he may be ostracized by his peers for this since it's thought to be characteristic of light-skinned races. As if being a good student is a betrayal to your race or something. Well, I suppose if you frame the hollywood gangsta nigga rap culture as being your own(which many blacks do), then it is a betrayal.

They should definitely get back in touch with their actual heritage and culture. If there were no vacuum created by this detachment, then the jew wouldn't be able to push their own "cultural" suppositories as a remedy. Fatherlessness is another issue, especially for blacks, which can lead to boys growing up overcompensating for the lack of a masculine role model and becoming savages, and tying their self worth way too much to the approval of other males. Which can be disastrous if they've fallen victim to the same conditions.

These problems are very complex. I don't think they would be possible to solve without overthrowing the jewish influences and reversing the damage with our RTRs. We're very fortunate as a species to have a benevolent race of advanced beings like the Gods looking after us and giving us the tools to heal our world with.

Tala said:
The Alchemist7 said:

You probably received few answers because there seems to be too many causes. I have noticed something with people I've met in my life and noticed a trend with white women dating black men. Every single white woman I have known that has dated black were at some time abused or abandoned by their white father figure. If they had strong traditional fathers I think they would not look to something different.
I think Christianity has warped a lot of gentile families and has overtime caused cruel and sadistic behaviour due to it's sin and guilt culture.

One answer would be people need to restore old fashioned family values. And by old fashioned I mean pre christian family values. The best way we can do that is in our own lives, educate others when possible and of course do the final RTR.
Absolutely right. A million things are at play here. But I think that the issue of diminished masculinity and masculine role models in society is one of the bigger factors.

The Alchemist7 said:
shinninglight said:
if blacks become confident of their race and realize that they are not inferior,like we always say,.
I don't think we Whites always say that blacks are inferior. Jews are the ones who brought blacks in White countries by the jewish slave trade. Jews created this image of "i ferior blacks" and they thrown the fault on Whites.
I said it was the Jews who did it,not whites

curio said:
Tala said:
The Alchemist7 said:

Absolutely right. A million things are at play here. But I think that the issue of diminished masculinity and masculine role models in society is one of the bigger factors.
you are not getting it,why would black women take supplements to bleach and look white instead of proudly accepting their colour,why are blacks abroad denying their heritage from Africa,instead claiming they are from somewhere else.also rap music was brought by blacks first to rap about the political injustice in america then the Jews took over and turned it into a gang music of drugs and crime culture.now the blacks born in this days accept this music as black culture not knowing how demoralizing it is.what am trying to say is that thanks to the Jewish media for the way black behave todays,its all the Jews,during the slave trade blacks were said to be inferior and next to cattle's,and that they are inferior even in brain size,that is how inferiority complex is been pushed,and will always be push by the Jews if blacks don't wake up,I am only blaming the jews here,nothing else.

The Alchemist7 said:
Thank you for this impoetant informations. It will be really helpfull since I want to do online activism agaist racial mix, this if I willnot be punished by the police because of being " racist".
This is a pretty good resource on the race debate, though I've noticed that some of the sources don't really reinforce the claims they're linked with on this site. Others are locked behind a paywall; you can thank (((academia))) for that. Check your sources and make sure they're saying what the site claims they're saying before you use them so you don't end up looking like a dickhead.

https://libraryofhate.com/ | http://archive.is/w9t3B

The Alchemist7 said:
shinninglight said:
I'm pretty sure Shinning is black. Regardless, it's really strange for her(?) to be saying that. Especially when there's no way to tell where it's coming from.

curio said:
The Alchemist7 said:
This is a pretty good resource on the race debate, though I've noticed that some of the sources don't really reinforce the claims they're linked with on this site. Others are locked behind a paywall; you can thank (((academia))) for that. Check your sources and make sure they're saying what the site claims they're saying before you use them so you don't end up looking like a dickhead.

https://libraryofhate.com/ | http://archive.is/w9t3B

The Alchemist7 said:
shinninglight said:
I'm pretty sure Shinning is black. Regardless, it's really strange for her(?) to be saying that. Especially when there's no way to tell where it's coming from.
I said nothing here but that the Jews ate the problem

The Alchemist7 said:
It is true that blacks preferes more White people than their own? Regarding this, since I moved in London I have seen way way more mixed couples with Withes than couples with their own people.

its the jewish spell and propaganda that is the cause of race mixing. like being awarded for proper behavior or whatnot. its extremely easy to grab an easy life when you become a willing slave, sellout, or unconsciously began to act on what's being fed to you without recognizing it. going along what jews promotes gives the american dream for a while...

2nd answer is power meditations and showing the real results of such to the people which is healthy propaganda and separation, and any else included.

The Black African race is beyond the excuse of being inferior do to what is seen today. Meditate on and work with Akasha to understand. Limitless. This approach to what we can do and shall do is enough to be said in recognition of where we can go and what we see in ourselves as Satanist. my perspective on the black race contradicts the assertions of who we are monumentally. Turn around and multiply all the negatives of what you see in the black race today and expand your mind.

When it come to education, fitness, or whatever, there are curses from jews andd xianity all throughout those fields. A major example to show what I mean is to watch basketball. I did, and all the players were jews. Watch Black Lightning if you can, the characters are all jews. Look how they show themselves, the puffy sad dog look is when throughout instead of the mean aggressive brute that is so feared and hated today.

Blacks are still being severely attack by jews and which they aid the attacks themselves,
Through xianity.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back