Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hate speech

EasternFireLion666

Is there any work done at a legal level right now to abolish the political corectness madness?

Meaning no more yt channels being disabled due to hate speech or facebook users being blocked due to political incorectness.

Are there any off the companies regulations that can address those problems that have gone on for far too long?

That doesn't sound like a legal issue. Those are private companies, it's their decision what to allow and what not to allow. If you don't agree with them, don't use the service. You can't force a private company to use their own resources/servers to host and reproduce ideas and opinions that they disagree with.

But something like the hate crime laws, which say that a black person harming a white person is no big deal but a white person harming a black person is automatically a much worse crime even when race had NOTHING to do with the motivations of the actual event. The situation could be anything at all, and just because of their different race one would get in a lot more trouble. Even if both are equally guilty, or if the exact same situation is repeated with just the races reversed. This will be abolished in the future. Future laws will be based on truth and justice.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
That doesn't sound like a legal issue. Those are private companies, it's their decision what to allow and what not to allow. If you don't agree with them, don't use the service. You can't force a private company to use their own resources/servers to host and reproduce ideas and opinions that they disagree with.

I'm tired of hearing this argument of private companies for mostrosities like fakebook & joogle. I try to avoid them when I can but for some people it's not possible. They are like utilities at this point.

These companies have become power hungry. They will let someone like Alex Jones grow to a million subscribers and then show everyone how easy they can erase people they disagree with.

Hate speech is any free speech the Jews hate.

The Tech companies are deep state surveillance companies as Edward Snowden let everyone know. That is why they were built with tax payer money and government direction. Jones was deplatformed because I suspect the deep state types don't want Trump to get the upper hand in the mid terms. Look at the former deep state chiefs who have attacked Trump.

Congress is having investigations into the deplatforming they might do something to force the tech companies to abide by the constitution. Remember the ADL is openly behind the censorship on Utube and the algorithms and such the ADL has even made promo adds parading this fact. And demanding an end to Free Speech. This is why you can't have a free society with Jews living in it.

HP Mageson666 said:
Congress is having investigations into the deplatforming they might do something to force the tech companies to abide by the constitution. Remember the ADL is openly behind the censorship on Utube and the algorithms and such the ADL has even made promo adds parading this fact. And demanding an end to Free Speech. This is why you can't have a free society with Jews living in it.

I guess if the congress would win this case there would a change on a regional level. Meaning the companies must abide to the us constitution. Europe, Russia, Canada should win separate cases

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back