Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

VENUS MAGICAL SQUARE

donsay2012

Hello I am wondering if the Venus square can still be done when they are in other signs, I known scorpion, Virgo and Aries are the planet that are bad for this but have someone benefit from using the square when they are in other sign. :D :D

donsay2012 said:
Hello I am wondering if the Venus square can still be done when they are in other signs, I known scorpion, Virgo and Aries are the planet that are bad for this but have someone benefit from using the square when they are in other sign. :D :D
Download a calendar for your time zone. It tells you the best times to do a square/working.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1624

@ess it seems you don't understand the question very well, and please you are under no obligation to answer a question you don't known or understand but it seem you answer anyway just to fill pride.

It wont be as powerful but it can be done. It depends on the sign certain signs are more or less powerful even outside the exaltations home sign etc I wouldn't do Mars or Sun in pisces at all cause it feels almost as bad as detriment for example it would be a waste of time it honestly felt like mars in pisces was weakening my mars though so I quit the square this is an example.

Thank you darkmonkey for your Good answer and more, hoping to learn more from your experience.

donsay2012 said:
Thank you darkmonkey for your Good answer and more, hoping to learn more from your experience.

Ruling and Exalted are the best. For example - The Sun. Best done when Sun is in Leo or Aries. Ruling is Leo, Exalted in Aries. Shouldn't be done in Aquarius and Libra. (Detriment and Fall)

Planet rulerships can be found in the link below. When the planet is neither in exalted, ruling, detriment or fall you can do it too, but it won't be as effective as in ruling or exalted positions.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Planetary_Rulerships.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back