Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

visualizing and meditation

groryofsatan666

hi everyone,I would like to ask if one can simply visualize what they want after meditation instead of affirmation,like as a substitute,I find it hard doing affirmation,because I go through anhedonia it also affect some of my cognitive abilities,I feel like I can't cover all I want in affirmation no matter how I try its like am not covering everything in my affirmation like some things are left out,so I want to know if I can just do some visualization after meditating of what I want and how I want to feel and how I want it to work,thank you

Visualization is very effective, even just dwelling on something can make it happen. However, affirmation is important, to properly direct the energy. If you need ideas coming up with affirmations, just ask here, or email another SS (I get a lot of emails regarding affirmation ideas). Write down the affirmation, and read it from there, so you won't forget it, and then focus on visualizing your goals :)

(To other reading this, visualizing your goals for 10-20 minutes after affirmations will make it much more powerful :) )

Just want to mention that affirmations can also be done silently over and over again in your mind. You make them as short and easily repeatable as possible but you don't really have to do them out loud

so how can I make myself feel again,I can use affirmations like I can feel positive emotions,I am healthy and mentally stable in every way,don't know if it covers everything,as in to bring my life back to normal.
also am still struggling which mantra to use,some members suggested vend but I don't know if am making any progress with it,is it helpful for this kind of things?

if this was posted twice pls delete the previous one,thank you

shinninglight said:
so how can I make myself feel again,I can use affirmations like I can feel positive emotions,I am healthy and mentally stable in every way,don't know if it covers everything,as in to bring my life back to normal.
also am still struggling which mantra to use,some members suggested vend but I don't know if am making any progress with it,is it helpful for this kind of things?

I am currently doing a working to heal myself of mental problems, I'm using Ansuz to free myself from them, also SaTaNaMa. You need a 40+ day working to heal your psyche.

ess said:
shinninglight said:

I am currently doing a working to heal myself of mental problems, I'm using Ansuz to free myself from them, also SaTaNaMa. You need a 40+ day working to heal your psyche.
thanks,I tried satanama before but I quit because I thought it was just to open psyche and not heal mental problems,like you I shall try ansus

shinninglight said:
ess said:
shinninglight said:

thanks,I tried satanama before but I quit because I thought it was just to open psyche and not heal mental problems,like you I shall try ansus
The mantras SaTaNaMa ,SATANAS. An SatNam are the strongest mantras can be used on everything and also they are the strongest mantras we have!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back