Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Final RTR Egypt

Aldrick Strickland

So some other stuff I noticed. Teht is the egyptian TET. The spine of Osiris. Also note Bastet. Then Sekh is like Sekhmet or Sekhet the lioness Godess.Thoth in egyptian translates to God of the moon, Their energy is moon based. Just a couple things, anyone else spot anything?

yes you are almost right, all the words are variation of our gods and is very ancient ,I that is why many people got instant relieve the first day they perform the ritual. but beside that you are also rewarding your soul, by using ancient words of power.

donsay2012 said:
yes you are almost right, all the words are variation of our gods and is very ancient ,I that is why many people got instant relieve the first day they perform the ritual. but beside that you are also rewarding your soul, by using ancient words of power.

I gathered that silly. I was recognizing more egyptian stuff. I saw where Don talked about Vuss and Vass and ofcourse the most obvious Set.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back