Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The vibration for 4th and 6th Chakra vibrations has been changed.

Reckoned666

Now, I don't know the reasoning behind this, but I've noticed in JoS page that as of 2018 August 28 vibrations for 4th (Heart/Middle Chakra) and 6th Chakra have been changed. 4th Chakra used to be YAUM, but now it's AUM and 6th Chakra is YAUM. So when doing Haha Yoga and vibrations take this into consideration.

Also I'd be grateful if HP or any other advanced SS would explain why the vibrations have been changed.

When doing Haha Yoga with mantras, am I supposed to vibrate AUM when doing poses related to heart Chakra? And Thaum in Child pose, or AUM? Cause Thaum is related to 3rd eye, but AUM to 6th Chakra.

For those wondering about the updates:
www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Tuning.html
„Note, as of 28/August/2018, the vibrations for the 4th and 6th chakras have been changed.“

There are also updates on Opening the Soul page. And probably more pages, but these are the pages that I'm aware of.

Reckoned666 said:
Now, I don't know the reasoning behind this, but I've noticed in JoS page that as of 2018 August 28 vibrations for 4th (Heart/Middle Chakra) and 6th Chakra have been changed. 4th Chakra used to be YAUM, but now it's AUM and 6th Chakra is YAUM. So when doing Haha Yoga and vibrations take this into consideration.

Also I'd be grateful if HP or any other advanced SS would explain why the vibrations have been changed.

When doing Haha Yoga with mantras, am I supposed to vibrate AUM when doing poses related to heart Chakra? And Thaum in Child pose, or AUM? Cause Thaum is related to 3rd eye, but AUM to 6th Chakra.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Tuning.html
„Note, as of 28/August/2018, the vibrations for the 4th and 6th chakras have been changed.“

There are also updates on Opening the Soul page. And probably more pages, but these are the pages that I'm aware of.
I don't understand why don't they inform us here of such important updated? Not to be disrepectful but it just seem weird, Yaum is an air mantra right? So why using it for the 6th chakra? And what about Thaum, is it wrong to use? For some reason Aum make sense for the 4th chakra, because it's a connector.

If any HP could explain us the why of these updated it would be great. Thanks in advance.

Reckoned666 said:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Tuning.html

After responding to you i looked better and its explained here why they changed it.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Updates.html

By the way i think it's understandble why It took times to updated the page, they are all busy, i would help but i'm not a HP and i'm not advanced, i do what i can >~<

I'm chimming in with a related question.

The new opening order has the sixth chakra as the second one right after the third eye, that's a big change from the previous stance that is should be opened only after opening all the other chakras including minor ones. So is it really safe to open it like that?

luis said:
By the way i think it's understandble why It took times to updated the page, they are all busy, i would help but i'm not a HP and i'm not advanced, i do what i can >~<

Yeah, lack of time. Yesterday I was about to log off my computer, and I randomly had the urge to look through the groups, something I don't have much time to do (I am literally eating dinner as I'm writing this, shows how little time I have lol, I'm leaning over my food to type), and this post stood out to me. The Gods (and our intuition) guide us to knowledge, this was just me staying open and being lead to new info, so we need to stay open to guidance for advancement. Otherwise it may have taken a week or more before I discovered the updates.

Also, the page on breathing exercises has been updated, with some in reverse from Azazel, I actually prefer some of these methods as I don't like inhaling through mouth.

Lydia said:
luis said:

Yeah, lack of time. Yesterday I was about to log off my computer, and I randomly had the urge to look through the groups, something I don't have much time to do (I am literally eating dinner as I'm writing this, shows how little time I have lol, I'm leaning over my food to type), and this post stood out to me. The Gods (and our intuition) guide us to knowledge, this was just me staying open and being lead to new info, so we need to stay open to guidance for advancement. Otherwise it may have taken a week or more before I discovered the updates.

Also, the page on breathing exercises has been updated, with some in reverse from Azazel, I actually prefer some of these methods as I don't like inhaling through mouth.
I instead should organize my time better, i have a lot of things to do (both meditations and not) and sometime i procrastinate too much. I should use my time better. But still the 70% of the things that i do in a days is spiritual satanism... I read a lot to learn, but i have those moments were i watch a video/film or whatever when i could do something more productive.

And yes intuition and our God's help are the best things, i always check the forum multiple times a day to see if there are new post.

Those breathing seems interesting. It's some time that i don't do as much breathing exercise, i should try those.

By the way i tried Yaum in my 6th chakra and it's really powerful and it actualy makes sense why is used there, the element of the 6th chakra is the ether, Yaum is the Bija mantra of the element Air, bother ether and Air are similar, ether is espansive like Air for example.

You mean YAUM for the 6th. Just do as it's in the page. I always felt the Y like the Greek γάμμα (gamma) was like the GAUM for the pineal anyway. That makes sense now.

For the yoga, I'd suggest stick with the THAUM doing the child's pose and do the YAUM in a resting pose.

Reckoned666 said:

The heart chakra is ruled by mercury which rules the element of spirit which is AUM. The sixth chakra is called Ajna…..Jana means wisdom the Goddess of wisdom....Jana is also Yana....Yaum.

Yaum has always been the moon chakra and Aum the heart however this was corrupted by the enemy and Azazel showed us the true way its used.

HP Mageson666 said:
The heart chakra is ruled by mercury which rules the element of spirit which is AUM. The sixth chakra is called Ajna…..Jana means wisdom the Goddess of wisdom....Jana is also Yana....Yaum.

Yaum has always been the moon chakra and Aum the heart however this was corrupted by the enemy and Azazel showed us the true way its used.

But I still read this:
Heart Chakra: SHUKRAYA, vibrated as SHH-UUU-KKK-RR-AH-YAH
Throat Chakra: BUDHAAYA, vibrated as BUU-DD-HAH-AH-YAH

After the countless discussions and doubts on the forum about that, I was thinking it was an error.
Has this info been updated aswell?
It's confusing, I've always been thinking that 4th chakra=>Budhaya and 5th chakra=Shukraya.
The border between them is "tricky", because the areas of the soul are interconnected, but isn't it possible to know precisely what rules what?

Thunder said:
But I still read this:

After the countless discussions and doubts on the forum about that, I was thinking it was an error.
It's confusing, I've always been thinking that 4th chakra=>Budhaya and 5th chakra=Shukraya.
The border between them is "tricky", because the areas of the soul are interconnected, but isn't it possible to know precisely what rules what?
Throat is Shukraya, chest is Buddhaya. Throat is Venus chest is Mercury. But there is some bit of overlap too.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Thunder said:
But I still read this:

Throat is Shukraya, chest is Buddhaya. Throat is Venus chest is Mercury. But there is some bit of overlap too.

Yes, there has been a mix up between those two as well. By vibrating SHUKRAYA I can feel the Throat chakra quite well, and by vibrating BUDHAAYA I can feel my middle / heart Chakra quite well. The reason I call it middle is because the „Heart“ in ancient texts is referring to the 6th Chakra, as the research of HPS undoubtedly shows, that's why we have these updates on Chakras, and the order of Chakra opening changed too, so now you should open 6th Chakra right after the 3rd eye opening. Although I'd still like HP's comments on this, regarding SHUKRAYA and BUDHAAYA vibrations, because I don't want my Chakra feels to be the only argument for this.

I also noticed a change in the page Satanic Symbols:

http://www.satanslibrary.org/666BlackSun/Satanic_Symbols.htm

On the Astaroth's Star that is mentioned just before the Skull and Bones, there was a clearer version of this picture in place before. I noticed this because I've been translating the entire website and mirroring all the graphics and layout, and I have the older pages and pictures saved in a file.

This new one that's in place looks more blurry, and not just that, it looks like there are runic symbols inside the star. I see Sowilo, as well as other patterns that remind me of runes. Would this have been intentional?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back