Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

what does 666 actually mean?

number9

what does it mean?
does this number have a secret code to it?

and a third unrelated question .... why some of my post dont get approved ?

number9 said:
what does it mean?

For the love of fuck how hard is it to read a website.
http://www.satanslibrary.org/666BlackSun/Satanic_Symbols.htm

number9 said:
what does it mean?

666 is the Sun's magic square.The result of the repetitions of the repetitions that the Sun's mantra has to be vibrated!
So it is not a secret code!

Here's a couple sermons on it

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=3650&p=20740

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=9711

Hello,

I would also like to note that '666' represents the 'Holy Grail' or in other words our Solar Plexus Chakra that is ruled by the Sun.

Basically, in other words, it represents where our 'Life Force' is located, because for example, in black magick, if you attack somebody's Solar Plexus Chakra repeatedly, or program a thoughtform (that you create) to attack it, that person can actually die.

No other chakra holds such position, every other chakra rules different things, but the Solar Plexus Chakra rules our Life Force.

It's where we get our motivation, life, 'immortality' stored. By 'immortality', I am referring to what the 'Holy Grail' represents, or the 'Fountain of Youth'.

If I have made any mistake, please do point them out, I was only referring to the things I understood from the Joy of Satan Website.

Thank you.

HAIL SATAN!

Because they violated the rules. People really need to read the rule guide before posting.

number9 said:

HP Mageson666 said:
Because they violated the rules. People really need to read the rule guide before posting.
I wanted to re-read the rule guide, but I can't find the link anywhere! :shock: Was it ever added to the new forums after we lost josministries.prophpbb.com? Or has the link been right in front of my face all along? :?

shinninglight said:
is it true 666 means 6 electrons,6 nuetrons and 6 protons?

That would describe the element carbon. I've thought about this before and how it makes sense given carbon's indescribable importance in living systems.

But, beyond that, I wouldn't be able to answer with much certainty so hopefully a more knowledgeable Satanist has more details on that.

It says "hiram" is an ancient mantra for the sun on that page. What would this be useful for does it invoke a certain aspect of the sun. Also would it be Hiram or Hiraum in correct use. Thanks

Sex Sex Sex! :p
Check out the sixth rune...
KKK? 666...
----
KENAZ (Torch)
Germanic: Chozma (Kenaz)
Gothic: Kaun
Norse: Kaun
Anglo-Saxon: Cen, Ken
Icelandic: Kaun
Norwegian: Kaun

#6. Rune of light. The light of the soul; also intellect. The traveler on the road to the underworld carried Kaun to illuminate and guide. The shape of this rune is of a delta for smooth flight and also penetrating. Magically this rune can be used for intellect, penetrating things as it carries energy. It also increases awareness and gives insight. In black magick, it is used to incite stupidity and works so that the victim will remain unaware. This rune also represents sores, inflammations, swelling and boils. Used for the control and harnessing of sexual energies and in working sex magick, often used with other fire runes and used to release the spirit into the realms of power. This rune can be used to direct and influence the emotions of others. Bestows charisma which is connected to the sexual energies. Useful in raising the kundalini. Fire agate and fire opal can be used with this rune, especially when working sex magick.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back