Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Concerning the FINAL RTR

Artanis

Does it matter when i do the RTR on my computer with Paint and first blot out the letters?

Or then if that doesnt work, then what if i blot out the letters in the beginning and then control+z(undo command) all the way to the top and when ive vibrated the letter(for example the very top one), i control+y the blotting on the letter?

Does neither of these methods work?

Artanis said:
Does it matter when i do the RTR on my computer with Paint and first blot out the letters?

Or then if that doesnt work, then what if i blot out the letters in the beginning and then control+z(undo command) all the way to the top and when ive vibrated the letter(for example the very top one), i control+y the blotting on the letter?

I don't understand, do you have a problem with manually blotting out the letters with the mouse after vibrating them?

Artanis said:

Just pressing Control-Y is too fast. It instantly blots out the letter, which prevents you from visualizing it shriveling and crumbling as you blot it out.

Here's a quote from HP Mageson:
HP Mageson666 said:
Don't start changing things for whatever reason. The instructions HPS Maxine gave are from Azazel Himself. Think about that.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=11643#p38435

That doesn't even make any sense. Why would you do this?

Are you asking this because you want to be lazy and save the 5 seconds it takes to close and delete a copy then make a new one?

Don't be lazy. Just do it the way you're instructed.

The instructions come directly from Azazel. Best not to alter any of the instructions given in any way. Whether on a computer or using paper do it fully as instructed.

I found this image link posted by a user (light) on the final rtr near the top of the second page http://i67.tinypic.com/2n9j8d4.jpg
It fits it all in one page I always use this on my phone using the Sketch App (android) I never used the paint thing in the computer before but if your using some of the ones with multiple pages this might make it easier. You need to do the rtr 9 vibrations only at one time but you can start it again as soon as you finish and delete the other image I'd you want.

So for one blog out the Hebrew letters after you have finished vibrating all the row.

Like you want to do each pronounciation 9 times for example vibrate VAHT 9 times then move onto FUHT vibrate it 9 times and then move onto the end. Then blot out the letters then move onto the next letter.

After your finished with all vibrations and all letters are blotted out.

State the affirmation 3 times say Hail Satan save it and delete it then if you want start it over. It sometimes helps keep up motivation for me if I have something on in the background (on a different device) while doing it as it's hard to sit through doing it multiple times.

I hope this helps
If I am doing anything wrong let me know but I am trying to follow directions.

You have to blot out the letters then save and delete it. Dont blot out the letters then go back to the top unblotting them when your done.

Hope this helps I have no idea what the button combinations mean btw but just follow what is said in the final rtr thread you can find at board index.

Oh and do try to do it as much as you can each day but without making it so you have no time to meditate.

Hail Satan

Besides what everyone else already said, you'll always have to go through the work of blotting out the letters with the mouse every new time you do the RTR, no matter if you blot them out before doing the vibrations or during the process. So what you suggested just adds extra and unecessary work to it.

I don't know what your version of Windows/Paint is, but I always choose the Oil Brush, increase its size 10x, and blot out the letters in circular movements. That's the most efficient for me, since it takes just 2 or 3 circular movements to blot out each letter completely (at least on my laptop mouse pad).

On a side note, I have also tweaked the file to my liking: I've cut out the instructions for the vibrations, the affirmations and the Hail Satan part, leaving just the hebrew letters.

I did this because we have to delete the file in the end, and I'm a little paranoid with the idea of deleting the affirmations and the Hail Satan along with it. Imagine doing it physically, with the file printed out on paper. Defiling the paper and then throwing it away, and knowing you're doing that to the affirmations and to the Hail Satan, too. I wouldn't like to do that. I don't know if that makes a difference, but I preferred to cut out these parts, to have in mind that I'm deleting just the blotted out letters.

I used to follow the instructions for the vibrations on a separate file, but now I know them by heart. It gets much smoother and faster to perform this RTR when you remember the vibrations by heart. You can work up to that point by trying to remember the vibrations each time you perform the RTR. Vibrate those you remember, read those you don't. And so on, until you perform the RTR and you are able to remember all the vibrations. That's how I did it. But this is optional. What's more important is the main instructions given by Azazel.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back