Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Brexit - Poll of 15 000 people...

FancyMancy

...no-one I know, nor anyone I know who know anyone, nor anyon-- resulted in 2 600 000 swapping from Leave to Remain

2.6 million 'have changed their minds about supporting Brexit'

nUaNVoc.jpg

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/2-6-million-people-switched-leave-remain-says-brexit-poll-110532279.html

I don't mean these answers to be insulting because I'm not sure what you want to discuss or your understanding of how polls are conducted.

They didn't really poll 2.6 million people. They polled 15,000. What they do is call 1,000 people from this district and that district.

Now there's lots of flaws in this kind of polling. Was it a mail survey? Was it out on the street? Was it only land lines being called?

There's too many variables to account for any validity.

What they want to do is use this shaky "science" to question the validity of the referendum. They want to push it to a recount and hopefully swing the vote.

(((They))) certainly are trying hard to get a re-vote.

My main point is just to show how fake, corrupt, etc. things are. The oldies can understand, but some of the newbies need bits and pieces of information. In this case, Brexit can't not happen, but (((they))) are trying to make it not happen.

In another way, I might say that all of the braining and mental energies are being collected, regardless of Brexit or unBrexit/no Brexit, for the jew to go in another direction. Some of the newbies wouldn't understand that probably.

Stormblood said:
Someone getting the plural of 'referendum' correctly... I'm moved.
^This, lol. Otherwise, they're quite referendums, isn't theys?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back