Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

need help with meditation

C10

So my problem is - i dedicated to the Satan 3 days ago,im doing meditation of void all the time but my problem is - other meditations are too hard for me,i cant see/feel my energy,i cant visualize anything at all - what should i do ? (for now all im doing is meditation of void - spending quite a bit of time on it)

will i be able to enter astral/contact with Demons and increase my energy just by doing it ?or can i ask any Demon to teach me how to train myself (somehow) ?

I'm asking it because i'm feeling like i'm gonna be stuck on that forever and dont know what i'am supposed to do :!:

Chill bro. This takes time. Start doing yoga. Hatha yoga in morning and kundalini yoga in night. After doing the yoga you should lie down as instructed and feel the energy. You will definitely feel the energy while doing yoga.
Do the 40 days meditation program. Available in the joyofsatan library. It'll get you better.

C10 said:
So my problem is - i dedicated to the Satan 3 days ago,im doing meditation of void all the time but my problem is - other meditations are too hard for me,i cant see/feel my energy,i cant visualize anything at all - what should i do ? (for now all im doing is meditation of void - spending quite a bit of time on it)

will i be able to enter astral/contact with Demons and increase my energy just by doing it ?or can i ask any Demon to teach me how to train myself (somehow) ?

I'm asking it because i'm feeling like i'm gonna be stuck on that forever and dont know what i'am supposed to do :!:
To ask a demon to teach you is not a bad idea but I strongly recommend the 49 days self empowering program it will help you very much

http://web.archive.org/web/20160614010104/http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Joy_of_Satan_Ministries_Meditation_Program_40_day.pdf

If my link doesn't work find it in Satan's library !It is really useful!

You should do the visualization exercises in the 6 months spiritual warfare training program on joyofsatan.org ( go in this page 'join the army of hell') maybe in the 1st or 2nd month of that schedule. There are astral hearing exercises as well. And as another ss comrade said "chill bro" meditation is something that should chill you out, so enjoy it! :D

Jack The GOOD guy said:
Chill bro. This takes time. Start doing yoga. Hatha yoga in morning and kundalini yoga in night. After doing the yoga you should lie down as instructed and feel the energy. You will definitely feel the energy while doing yoga.
Do the 40 days meditation program. Available in the joyofsatan library. It'll get you better.

yes im trying that program but the problem is - i cant visualize anything at all (was never able to do it) and even the 1st day exercises need visualization (not to mention the chakras and stuff :< )

Here's the 6 month program https://mega.nz/#!a09XAAYI!CNrSCTL_4GfLFJAsyUsWQyhPk_f8ZZ1LP6CwxemmyO8

Nature isn't so instant as the modern technology trains us to think it is. You need to be dedicated at putting in work consistently for a long time. People who work the hardest get the biggest rewards. Calm down, it's only been 3 days. Some people spend years opening to it and for others it's only weeks, but nobody did everything in just their first 3 days. Just keep going in the right direction.

Just take it a day at a time and don't put limits on yourself by expecting this by date or something.

Maybe this article can help shed a different perspective for relaxing:

http://web.archive.org/web/20150915172322/http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic1913.html

As for visualization it will get better with time. Just "know" that you are seeing the image to start and gradually you will see more and more.

Maybe you are better at visualization than you think? Can you remember how your best friend looks, a traffic light or maybe a red fire truck? So maybe it is blurry or abstract but it's a start!

As stated on the jos page most workings are not a one shot deal so you can continue to practice your weak spots over time. Just relax and enjoy the process :cool: .

Everyone comes to Satanism at a different level with a different background. Religious, familiar and other society-related baggage all need to be looked into to understand what kind of blockages and hangups one may have. Some introspection. Everything you knew and developed in past lives is slipped into the unconscious when you reincarnate. To go more in-depth about reincarnation and karma, I suggest you read Hooded Cobra's series on Dealing with Astral Entities which you can find in Satan's library and the sermon on Karma by Mageson which you can find on groups-archive.com through the search function.

Now, everyone has already told you what to do. In time, you'll clean yourself from any dross through power meditation and other practices of the kundalini yoga path. Take it one step at a time and be consistent. You may not reap results now but you may reap more rewards later. It is important not to have any expectation as advancement manifests differently and at a different pace for each of us, provided we are diligent and hardworking.

And remember that energy is positivity. Your spiritual progress is in how good you feel. There is no point in meditating and feeling bad. Feel good and keep perfect balance in your thoughts and emotions.

ellinas123 said:
And remember that energy is positivity. Your spiritual progress is in how good you feel. There is no point in meditating and feeling bad. Feel good and keep perfect balance in your thoughts and emotions.

oh that may be it i guess - kinda depressed lately

C10 said:
I'm asking it because i'm feeling like i'm gonna be stuck on that forever :

Sounds like you need to free yourself from curses, there is meditations to free the soul, it will help. The anzus rune will help also you.
You can do this everyday, it will take a while but be persistent on your workings. Clean your aura daily also and do positive affirmations. Start when the moon is not void. Don't give up :)

C10 said:
ellinas123 said:

oh that may be it i guess - kinda depressed lately

Man is just like a computer when you feel depressed or just about any other feeling thar you dont like apply opossite force. Polarize the depression by willing your happiness...depression is caused by loss of energy in thr 6th and 7th chakra thus to fix it you have to restore their energies.
Just like you feel better when your elements are in perfect balance in the same way the chakras are units of consiousness on their own and they will feel better when their elements are in perfect balance.

1. Clean your aura
2. Will your happiness
3. The upper chakras are water chakras so their elements will be balanced when fire is directed to them. Will sexual energy sacral energy and solar energy to go to to your head. That is basic alchemy and will most likely cure you of your depression.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back