Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Xianity fell real hard. But how?

Dypet Rod

So.

Having a strong crown chakra, I’m a quite insightful person. And I don’t know if this has been discussed before, but I’d like to share my insights about this subject here.

I had a short argument with a dumb xian today on YouTube, on a video of a lesbian girl proposing to another, and I realized there were many other dumb xians replying to the same thread (not to me directly, though), blindly defending their false “god” and all other patterns most of us here have seen and know very well. Just patterns repeating themselves, nothing new.

But this made me think about how many people out there are still blinded while we are at the highest point of our fight. And about how much longer it will take of us doing the final RTR until this reality effectively changes, at least to the point where xians out there are reduced to just a minority; a minority making an ass of themselves on the web (and anywhere else), and their manifestation becomes rare.

Then I thought of what we are going to do next once this is over, and I remember HPS Maxine said in a post that next, we are going to start working to defeat Islam.

Then I thought of how this is going to happen; how Islam is going to fall.
Islam still plays the role of government in many Arabic countries, where they can freely shove their “religion” down everyone’s throats and literally make a torment out of the lives of anyone who rejects it. They don’t even have to try to convince anyone to join their program of death around those places, they have the power to simply force everyone to, without having to explain themselves.

And although most western countries are a secular state and Xianity doesn’t have such power in these countries, they once did. Most of us know the story of the Inquisition. The Catholic Church was once the state in many countries during the middle ages, same as Islam in Arabic countries today. Probably the only difference is there were no fire weapons. So you all know what it’s like. When an enemy program is officially in power, they don’t have to explain themselves or try to convince people that their “god” is good. They simply show themselves for what they really are, and force everyone in.

So I started comparing the future fall of Islam to the fall of Xianity. I thought of how, despite Xianity not being 100% defeated everywhere just yet, they took a major fall already, compared to the middle ages. They fell to the point where they practically have to BEG people to join them, by spreading tracts, calling people at their doors, stopping people out there in the streets, telling them how their gawd is good and so on. They know that, now that they are no longer the state in most countries, if they don’t constantly push their shit to people like that, hardly anyone will genuinely be interested in knowing their jewsus and joining their disgusting program for themselves. So, for a program that was once the state in many countries and had the same power as current Islam, this is indeed a HUGE fall.

So I started imagining that Islam will probably fall in the same way. Being thrown out of their governing power and reduced to that point of having to beg people to give their program any attention. Perhaps now that we have done so much work with the RTRs, they won’t even stay long enough to try begging.

But then, the main point of this post, I thought to myself:
How was it even possible for Xianity to take such a huge fall?
I mean, the Catholic Church was literally the state, and they could have stayed ruling for long times ahead, forcing their shit down people’s throats and not having to explain themselves. So how exactly did it happen that they allowed themselves to lose this, and fell to such a humiliating position?

I don’t know the historical facts behind how this happened, but I thought to myself:
This could only be made possible due to the existence of old Satanic organizations (such as the Thule society) doing a similar work to what we are doing right now with the RTRs.

Now, what do you all think about it?

I think there were older Satanic organizations or at least pagan groups fighting against them with magick. Also some people remembered stuff from past lives, probably many of the people killed in the inquisition instinctively stayed away from xtianity when they came back. I dont know just guessing. Not sure what happened to me personally. I will have to do past life regressions. I just know I knew some of the stuff on exposing xtianity website as a kid and I actually blurted out one time "oh no not this Jesus shit again" and another time something about being on a train headed to America (this was before I would have known what that meant I was like 3 or 4) my dad was shocked about that stuff lol unfortunately they gave me drugs like ritalin and shit and I forgot what my past life was but I know I did something. So I'll have to do a regression but some people know stuff and cant go to the enemy for long. It was only cause they gave me drugs that I even started believing that shit anyways. I am just saying this I know people did stuff like on the JOS before even the internet.

Anti-Christian sentiment rises very slowly and they still are a major force. What every one must do is campaign to end all mosques and churches and denounce any and all Christianity and Islam. I believe that solely ending Christianity and Islam will expose the Jews completely and then they can be dealt with. Do not let so called nationalist Christian apologists take the lime light in debates. These people must be dealt with they are not our allies but more likely many of them are Jewish as we have seen with many alt-right figures who preach Christianity.

Dypet Rod said:
How was it even possible for Xianity to take such a huge fall?
Magic. Literally.

And some divine help. :D

NaziMan12 said:
Anti-Christian sentiment rises very slowly and they still are a major force. What every one must do is campaign to end all mosques and churches and denounce any and all Christianity and Islam. I believe that solely ending Christianity and Islam will expose the Jews completely and then they can be dealt with. Do not let so called nationalist Christian apologists take the lime light in debates. These people must be dealt with they are not our allies but more likely many of them are Jewish as we have seen with many alt-right figures who preach Christianity.
Christarded meme nazis are really annoying. They act like they're woke but they're not, denouncing the jew from one corner of the mouth and praising his rabbis from the other corner. They project the jewish "moral" paradigm and omnipotent creator meme onto nature and act like AIDS is the will of nature to kill off all the homos for their "sins" for example.

And act like Hitler & the Nazis were christian when they were the complete opposite. Then there's the "muh satanic jooz, muh synagogue of satan, muh corrupted vatican" spiel, like if they repeat it enough then it'll become true.

The worst meme I've seen so far is like the black israelite movement. Some christians unironically shill the idea that gentiles were the israelites spoken of in the bible. Gentiles are the real jews, the gods were jews, and Europe is israel.

Just have a look at this cancer.
I believe in the Christian Israel/British Israel/Christian Identity doctrine for the most part. There's pretty good archaeological evidence to support the theory that Anglo Saxons/Europeans are true Israel. It also makes a lot more sense when you read the Bible if you think of the Hebrews and Israel as White people rather than the modern Jew... Israel does not mean Jew. I agree that pagan mythology and other European religions have similarities to Christianity but maybe that's because it's written on the hearts of God's true chosen people. Anyway, there are several good books you can read about it that aren't "dumb" or a "waste of time" as the fellow in the video put it. I have a book that gives a list of 6 genealogies that trace Odin back to Shem. Whether he was a person made into a god or a god's name used on a person, I'm not sure.
Literally we wuz heebs 'n' sheeeeit. The more I look at it, the dumber I get, and it's sad to think that people are so dumb and deluded as to actually fall for this(assuming they aren't jewish themselves).

The Koran is built on the Torah and Christian Bible it has Jesus in there as a divine born being who will return at the end of time to judge the world its Christianity for Arabs and was created by the Jews running the Catholic church. The fact its all tied into the Bible and Hebrew the final rtr is bring Islam down as well.

It does not matter how it happens the energy takes its own pathway out and makes it happen. Most of the Islamic world is going secular anyway and would have secularized faster if not for the Jews putting Islamic radicals into power like in Iran and the Muslim brotherhood in Egypt and such and the Saudi's. The Iranian regime will probably fall soon as most people hate it and hate Islam in Iran many already ignore it and live secular and there are movements to go back to pre Islamic idealism. The Muslim Brotherhood was overthrown in popular uprising along with the Army as they didn't want to be turned into a Islamic dictatorship.

The jews created Christian Identity it came down from Knox the disciple of the crypto Jew, John Cohen who changed his name to Calvin as British Israelism and was promoted by Cromwell who was an agent of the Jews and maybe tribe himself. This then came to America with the Puritan trash who believed they were the lost ten tribes of Israel from Cohen's nonsense and this becomes Christian Identity later on. The Christian Identity movement has been commented on by old school White Nationalists to be full of obvious looking Jewish people.

"If freedom is short of weapons, we must compensate with willpower." ~ Adolf Hitler

The entire West hates Islam, especially America. Muslims are open pedophiles. Even Arabs hate Islam but they cannot express it openly. It's very serious. Even Christianity in the United States can be a very serious situation. If you ever try to confront a christard in a hardcore christian area. It can be dangerous. Now imagine what it's like in Muslim areas. It's gotta suck for Europeans to deal with this. Like Tommy Robinson did in the video below. But with a little time, it will all come crumbling down. The energy will peak soon and things will change for the better and it will be permanent. Practicing Christianity and Islam will become a felony.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMW032VThuQ
Can you imagine if Whites did this to any other race of people.....
This video was published 7 years ago. Imagine what it's like now.
Islam is going to fall in Europe soon and everywhere else eventually.

Things are firing up in Germany with this Chemnitz thing.
https://youtu.be/N3t38-mvobI?t=15m30s
"That's like one group of people you don't -- You don't want German men marching through the streets chanting. That's the one thing you don't want. And I don't think the immigrants have really taken this into their strategy meetings and really thought this through very well..."

"Ya I guess it just takes a few thousand women getting raped and innocent people getting stabbed to make the Germans wake the fuck up and uncuck themselves." "Just a decade of that under Imam Merkel."

"Oh I think Merkel's probably shitting herself right now."

"This was a bit that was quoted in the papers as saying that they had a police round up of anyone who harbored far right opinions. So you know it's not even an opinion. You've got people marching in the streets basically screaming 'Blood and Soil' looking to fuck immigrants up. I think she, I think she realizes that this might be a little bit beyond her control at this point."

In order to keep my message simple, I will go Zola-style right now in order to reply to the messages that have already been posted here so far xD.

darkmonkey666 and curio: If there has been some kind of magickal working done by old Satanic groups that helped achieve this, this is certainly worth being documented. I hope there is some kind of written register out there pertaining to this. If there isn't, I hope we can restore the facts behind this by going into our past lives and with the help of the Gods. I think we need to have this victory related, and this certainly deserves a special article. After all, it is part of our Satanic history, and proof of what we are capable of doing.

And the Catholic Church was probably aware of this, and this is probably why they were so bothered by so-called witches, and the slightest suspicion of someone being a "witch" was a threat to them.

darkmonkey666, it really sucks that most of us have to go through this as a child in the current ages. But like I said in a message I posted in another topic, I think that when you are a Satanic soul, even when you haven't read the bible or studied about the nasties the enemy has done, you can still at least sense that there is something seriously wrong with Xianity. We can still sense and notice its bad essence.

NaziMan12, good point. I also thought that once we are done with the RTRs work, what will be left for us to do is to simply spread our message out there to those who may be still blinded (if any), make campaigns and such to raise awareness.
But we may still have to do the final RTR until the last person knows the truth, just to make sure the jews and their programs won't have a chance to rise again.

HP Mageson, good to know that most of the Islamic world is now going secular. Sure this is overdue, but now our work can highly make up for it.

Christianity and Islam's continued existence and supremacy over the world shows us that Paganism definitely knew of the Jews and this confirms a lot of the stuff about the Gods on Earth that we Joy of Satanists know and discuss. People who think Christianity and Islam wouldn't continue to hunt Pagans and stomp out Paganism after they exterminated pagan leaders and destroyed pagan culture are unrealistic and naive. Pagans definitely knew about the Jews. People need to look at the role the Catholic Church and the Christian CIA/MI6 played in WW2 as well. The governments of the world are staffed with Catholics like the FBI and CIA. Christian anti-semitism is also a ruse for the extremely naive just like Islamic anti-semitism.

NaziMan12 said:
Christianity and Islam's continued existence and supremacy over the world shows us that Paganism definitely knew of the Jews and this confirms a lot of the stuff about the Gods on Earth that we Joy of Satanists know and discuss. People who think Christianity and Islam wouldn't continue to hunt Pagans and stomp out Paganism after they exterminated pagan leaders and destroyed pagan culture are unrealistic and naive. Pagans definitely knew about the Jews. People need to look at the role the Catholic Church and the Christian CIA/MI6 played in WW2 as well. The governments of the world are staffed with Catholics like the FBI and CIA. Christian anti-semitism is also a ruse for the extremely naive just like Islamic anti-semitism.

Well, the real and original Pagans (not the "neo" ones) are not much different from us. It's been stated that Paganism is an umbrella term for spiritual knowledge that was brought to us by Satan.

HauptSturm said:
"If freedom is short of weapons, we must compensate with willpower." ~ Adolf Hitler

The entire West hates Islam, especially America. Muslims are open pedophiles. Even Arabs hate Islam but they cannot express it openly. It's very serious. Even Christianity in the United States can be a very serious situation. If you ever try to confront a christard in a hardcore christian area. It can be dangerous. Now imagine what it's like in Muslim areas. It's gotta suck for Europeans to deal with this. Like Tommy Robinson did in the video below. But with a little time, it will all come crumbling down. The energy will peak soon and things will change for the better and it will be permanent. Practicing Christianity and Islam will become a felony.

"That's like one group of people you don't -- You don't want German men marching through the streets chanting. That's the one thing you don't want. And I don't think the immigrants have really taken this into their strategy meetings and really thought this through very well..."

"Ya I guess it just takes a few thousand women getting raped and innocent people getting stabbed to make the Germans wake the fuck up and uncuck themselves." "Just a decade of that under Imam Merkel."

"This was a bit that was quoted in the papers as saying that they had a police round up of anyone who harbored far right opinions. So you know it's not even an opinion. You've got people marching in the streets basically screaming 'Blood and Soil' looking to fuck immigrants up. I think she, I think she realizes that this might be a little bit beyond her control at this point."

Man...seeing that first video pissed me off. I don't have this problem where I live, but I'd be seriously pissed off to see these mudslimes taking over my own hometown. I wish it was legal for this man to run over that walking piece of shit.

And yeah, even though Xianity has taken a huge fall, it can still be dangerous to confront it in some places, like Russia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=METmVJhy-Is

Dypet Rod said:
HauptSturm said:

Man...seeing that first video pissed me off. I don't have this problem where I live, but I'd be seriously pissed off to see these mudslimes taking over my own hometown. I wish it was legal for this man to run over that walking piece of shit.

And yeah, even though Xianity has taken a huge fall, it can still be dangerous to confront it in some places, like Russia:

The amount of (((migrants))) I've seen around here lately has been soaring, and of course they always have like 9 kids apiece. I blame Canada. We should annex them and take control of their border.

Seems like the Germans might be waking up. Let's hope they do. Protesters over the stabbing of a German man by a mudslime last week chant, "we are the people".
https://twitter.com/Molyneaux_Lord/status/1034131711293095936

Then there's this clip where the protesters are allegedly praising Hitler.
https://twitter.com/srkninci/status/1035244246889099266

Very good sign. Keep hammering the Final RTR and the 4th Reich might rise yet.

curio said:
We should annex them and take control of their border.
We will build a wall, don't worry... Until all Non-Whites are gone from Canada and the White minority learns Americanism. Most Americans know Canada sucks... We have always hated Canada. No offense to you BASED Canadians out there.... YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!! Same goes for British, German, France, Swede, etc. Sorry if I didn't mention you, too many to mention... Just accept Freedom of Speech and Guns and you have no problem with us. It's pretty simple...... Migrate to America if you can...

luis said:
BuzzFeed News has uploaded this video called 'We saw Nuns kill Children' https://youtu.be/o13yTTAeM30

They are getting more and more exposed! :cool:
curio said:
Dypet Rod said:
HauptSturm said:

The amount of (((migrants))) I've seen around here lately has been soaring, and of course they always have like 9 kids apiece. I blame Canada. We should annex them and take control of their border.

Seems like the Germans might be waking up. Let's hope they do. Protesters over the stabbing of a German man by a mudslime last week chant, "we are the people".
https://twitter.com/Molyneaux_Lord/status/1034131711293095936

Then there's this clip where the protesters are allegedly praising Hitler.
https://twitter.com/srkninci/status/1035244246889099266

Very good sign. Keep hammering the Final RTR and the 4th Reich might rise yet.

I'd watch these linked videos right now, but I'm out of broadband connection at the moment.

HauptSturm said:
curio said:
We should annex them and take control of their border.
We will build a wall, don't worry... Until all Non-Whites are gone from Canada and the White minority learns Americanism. Most Americans know Canada sucks... We have always hated Canada. No offense to you BASED Canadians out there.... YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!! Same goes for British, German, France, Swede, etc. Sorry if I didn't mention you, too many to mention... Just accept Freedom of Speech and Guns and you have no problem with us. It's pretty simple...... Migrate to America if you can...
Yes.

We'll teach 'em the ol' 1-2.
The first amendment and the second amendment. :D

Islam fall fast when people stop using petrol cars. Then Saudi, Kuwait and Iran have not many anymore for their Islamic propaganda. And Saudi and Kuwait must became opened to tourists to survive, so they must liberalize Islam.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back