Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

South Africa withdraws land expropriation bill

HailVictory88

South Africa announced that it will withdraw the bill to expropriate land from White farmers. This could be due to our RTRs and Trump speaking out against the bill. They could also be trying to conceal the truth, but either way keep fighting and stay positive.

Smart people understand something.....who is going to feed S.Africa when all the farms are taken and given to morons who just sell of the land and can't farm.

HP Mageson666 said:
Smart people understand something.....who is going to feed S.Africa when all the farms are taken and given to morons who just sell of the land and can't farm.
I was going to ask the same question - why can't they farm?

Apparently, it needs to be repeated "until [they] get it into [their] thick skull" - you shouldn't bite the hand that feeds you, and the Blacks will be begging the White farmers to come back (from being murdered) to nourish their...brains.

Genuinely now and with concern I ask this - can't Blacks be taught and then teach, relaying the knowledge and understanding to others? Of course, that is a general question - I know there are Blacks in positions of influence, though, but do they just relay what they've been taught, or can they grasp things themselves, on their own?

I can remember seeing that for such a long time, Asian and White civilisations advanced and thrived (considering), but Blacks still lived in mud huts and shacks and whatnot. Maybe they have been lowered down lower than Whites, so that crime and gang culture, etc., is all but innate to them, which they're brainwashed into bringing to White areas.

FancyMancy said:
Apparently, it needs to be repeated "until [they] get it into [their] thick skull" - you shouldn't bite the hand that feeds you, and the Blacks will be begging the White farmers to come back (from being murdered) to nourish their...brains.
Probably White-made food oppress them, so those farmers should just let them starve to death to compensate years of food supremacy, and flee to a Whiter place, even a dubious one like Russia would be better. Since it's a matter of survival not pride.

Russia giving lands to those White farmers sounds kinda suspicious as well, but that can probably be also a result of the White Ritual (boosted now by the Final RTR) to protect our White children and grant a future for them. Another good White shrine would be in the South of Brazil which is still 500% better than SA, so I hope some group or billionaire would give them lands and hire them for a mutual benefit.

As for the ungrateful and accursed non-Whites down there in SA let them learn the hard way like Haiti what happens to those who abuse Satan's children. Probably they should solve this by eating their party (((leaders))), they are used to this kind of degeneracy anyway.

FancyMancy said:
"It's all so tiresome..."

Have you guys watched this film? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1a-QpyF7rNc
I haven't watched it all the way through. Just parts. It's kind of sad what happened to Africa. I think Colonialism can work in Africa if it ever happens again. If it is done in a way to help Africa aka no judaism. Too bad Ghadafi is not here today. He was going to help Africa a lot. So much for Hillary Clinton supporting Black people..... Maybe Ghadafi's son can help them now...

We Came.
We Saw.
We destroyed Africa's Future.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM

HauptSturm said:
We Came.
We Saw.
We destroyed Africa's Future.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
AmTkHXj.jpg

Blacks forget, or don't know, that not all Whites are christians, and that some Blacks are and some Asians are; so blaming Whites, especially when Whites stopped slavery - yet Blacks continue to enslave blacks to this day - is rather...clever.

As for that kike, and that other kike, in that video - it's all a piss-take to it. Arrogant, conceited, mocking everything in a malicious and sadistic way... It's the same with celebrities, on game/quiz programmes to raise money for charities. They take the piss, fucking about because they couldn't care less about people needing help. Besides, you don't know where your money goes once you give it away. Into the kike's back pocket. There have been articles about that, plus the other evidence we realise about the materialistic, Human-hating kike.

Furthermore, these other false helps - "We will give the same amount, or less, as what you donate to charity only if you donate! We, who have millions and billions, won't give anything, unless you, who have merely hundreds or thousands, do first! Please, please! Look into your poor heart and give whatever you can to me, because I, a rich celebrity, won't stand up here and do it for free! I'm a charity case!" How many charities and foundations and things are there, and how much better is the world not getting? How much do christians give to charity, because the weekly 10% tax bribe is not enough to appease "god"?

Again, I mention the kikes in parliament, pissing about and making mooing noises like a constipated cow trying to give birth, taking the piss while "leading" our lives.

I watch some police/crime programmes, and a copper said 20 years ago people had respect for the police, and another said it's up to the politicians to decide whether the police have the ability to do things or not...and they don't. The jew's social army, AKA police, "just do their job". If they cared in actuality, they'd do what is helpful and just. Another copper said the police should be proactive, rather than reactive, and another said it shouldn't be a police force; it should be a police service.

I just said, "If they cared in actuality, they'd do what is helpful and just." That reminded me of the jew-invented Star Trek, this one being Deep Space Nine. Odo, constable/head of security on the Cardassian-made, Bajoran-owned, Federation (Human & other species)-administered space station, said, "Laws change depending on who's making them - Cardassians one day, Federation the next - but justice is justice." He also complained that the Federation wouldn't let him do his job. (Does science fiction predict the future? No. The best way to prophesy the future is to create it yourself - the kike made Star Trek and the kike rapes the Earth and Her Inhabitants.)

Is it any wonder why things are so shit with shit like this, why people think they hate the police while forgetting about the dirty jewkike government - especially when foreigners are coming in and raping and attacking and stealing...and the kike's social army protects and defends the foreigners - non-White foreigners especially - and not us in our own country? "I'm just doing my job." Yes, I know you don't care.

For a while, I agreed with Black gangsters/rappers - fuck da police. Since then I realised they are given a pair of pliers to chop down a rainforest, and they are the proxy that the dirty jewkike cowers behind like a faecal bitch.

Once Africans realise that we've been raped, as well, then they might start to look after themselves a bit and help Whites in South Africa...maybe...

P.S. Plus police brutality, and the way they wind people up, making situations worse, which they're trained to do. Of course there isn't much, or any, respect. Why would there be? Plus the police always say, in these programmes in in the real world, to not be vigilant, don't be a vigilante, and instead let the incapable, inadequate, uncaring jew social army pretend to protect you [insert any bullshit slogans here], instead of you defending and protecting yourself - which were not "allowed" to do. Having barbed wire or plastic shards on top of a fence or wall is also "illegal", because a trespasser/burglar can be injured, which is your fault, not theirs, if you don't have a sign saying there is some there.

Blacks can farm there are farming communities in Africa. However when your dealing with Communist regimes that are run by Jews don't expect anything to make sense or work. The jooz benefit more from less farms then more as it drives up food prices and creates more control by scarcity.

Egon said:
FancyMancy said:
Probably White-made food oppress them, so those farmers should just let them starve to death to compensate years of food supremacy, and flee to a Whiter place, even a dubious one like Russia would be better. Since it's a matter of survival not pride.

Russia giving lands to those White farmers sounds kinda suspicious as well, but that can probably be also a result of the White Ritual (boosted now by the Final RTR) to protect our White children and grant a future for them. Another good White shrine would be in the South of Brazil which is still 500% better than SA, so I hope some group or billionaire would give them lands and hire them for a mutual benefit.

As for the ungrateful and accursed non-Whites down there in SA let them learn the hard way like Haiti what happens to those who abuse Satan's children. Probably they should solve this by eating their party (((leaders))), they are used to this kind of degeneracy anyway.
I was going to reply something very similar to HPS Shannon in another thread, but I changed my mind. It might have been (mis)construed as an attack against her and Blacks. I might have also been thought of, and accused of being, racist or muh waysistz, and hateful and disrespectful to a HPS and the Black members on here. The only type of "racist" person I am is in protecting and defending my own Race, and that may or may not be at the expense of other Races and race infiltrating my White areas. That includes defending Our Races, and removing a race from power and existence.

One could argue that White supremacy is good - in White areas; and Black supremacy is good, in Black areas; and Asian supremacy is good, in Asian areas. Why do they need to cry and bitch about Whites being supreme in White areas? Fuck off back to your own countries. As for Whites in South Africa, since Africa is a Black continent, then should Whites be there? The Blacks there (don't, or if they do then they ignore that they) know that they will starve without Whites to feed them, so what is that? White supremacy? A jew-on-a-stick lowering itself to help idiots feed themselves? I'm not going to go around washing Blacks' feet. If they choose to not feed themselves (and by not feeding themselves, they are beyond retarded), then Whites deserve to be supreme where Whites feed them - the Whites could just as easily withdraw the food, but do they?

Go feed yourself, and be supreme in your own Lands. You should be thankful that Whites 'lower' themselves to feed you idiots. Am I being 'muh feelz waysistz'? Choose to not be offended, and choose to feed yourselves, then. Whites - not the jew, not Blacks, and not Asians, but Whites - ended slavery. Maybe you should be slaves - aren't you any better than being a slave? One of the first Black slave owners in America was Black, and Blacks enslave Blacks in Africa today. If you are better than being a slave, then prove it - stop stealing brand trainers from shops and steal food, instead; better than that, grow your own crops and learn husbandry; shut the fuck up; grow up; feed yourselves, or protect your benefactors instead of murdering them; and be a great People.

Ask your superior benefactors how you can learn to be superior yourself in your own Lands - and don't stab them in the back (attack/murder them) by choosing deliberately to miss, or ignore, the point.

They tried to pull off what happened in Zimbabwe over here it didn't go well for Zimbabwe back then by removing the white farmers

Take note that's the government here in SA is deep in bed with China and Russia ... Communism

FancyMancy said:
HP Mageson666 said:

Genuinely now and with concern I ask this - can't Blacks be taught and then teach, relaying the knowledge and understanding to others? Of course, that is a general question - I know there are Blacks in positions of influence, though, but do they just relay what they've been taught, or can they grasp things themselves, on their own?

I can remember seeing that for such a long time, Asian and White civilisations advanced and thrived (considering), but Blacks still lived in mud huts and shacks and whatnot. Maybe they have been lowered down lower than Whites, so that crime and gang culture, etc., is all but innate to them, which they're brainwashed into bringing to White areas.

As Mageson stated, blacks can farm and such. Blacks can also carry on with their own society and relay and teach their own. This has been the case centuries ago when the enemy did not have such heavy influence. Given the differences in the races and their natures, and lack of spirituality and its regression, the degeneracy hits the hardest with blacks and the fact that we are a physical race and not mentally preoccupied and wired like Asians or Whites, this is the result. We can just look at African people such as the Dogons and Yorubas who still have held on to much of their spirituality and sense of humanity and civility.

Just like there is an elite and ruling class, a top 10%, in each race to lead their people, this will happen again with blacks. Unfortunately right now the worst aspects of blacks are being cultivated and brought to the foreground.

The weaknesses of all races, unfortunately.

HP Mageson666 said:
Blacks can farm there are farming communities in Africa. However when your dealing with Communist regimes that are run by Jews don't expect anything to make sense or work. The jooz benefit more from less farms then more as it drives up food prices and creates more control by scarcity.

HPS Shannon said:
FancyMancy said:
HP Mageson666 said:

As Mageson stated, blacks can farm and such. Blacks can also carry on with their own society and relay and teach their own. This has been the case centuries ago when the enemy did not have such heavy influence. Given the differences in the races and their natures, and lack of spirituality and its regression, the degeneracy hits the hardest with blacks and the fact that we are a physical race and not mentally preoccupied and wired like Asians or Whites, this is the result. We can just look at African people such as the Dogons and Yorubas who still have held on to much of their spirituality and sense of humanity and civility.

Just like there is an elite and ruling class, a top 10%, in each race to lead their people, this will happen again with blacks. Unfortunately right now the worst aspects of blacks are being cultivated and brought to the foreground.

Of course. I've been saying similar things, that the jew has so much money, and most non-jews don't. The scarcity of anything increases its demand, thereby increasing its cost/price, which increases the power and authority of those with the money. I didn't connect it with this.

As was said, a billionaire or someone who is selfless should help by giving farmland to them.

Based on what I said in my other replies, it might be a cop-out that the jew is to blame, but Blacks perhaps are quite unable to improve themselves at the moment. I might go so far as to say it would be much harder for them, with being Physical, which, in context, I think of as the lowest level - not that Blacks are incapable of being powerful Gods and Goddesses; I know they are, or can be, very capable of such. I think it would be a greater challenge for them, at least in the sense of having to climb from Physicality, through Intelligence, up to Spirituality; whereas Asians have the Mental abilities naturally, and Whites have the Spiritual abilities naturally. Of course, with the meditations and workings, Blacks...might not be able to skip steps, exactly, but can go steadily at a much quicker and stable speed. That is like a sort of cheat or loophole in life and existence, which all Gentiles (non-jews) have, which shouldn't be a cheat or loophole at all, of course, but it is for the time being.

So would it be that Whites will be the 10%, as the given example, at first, and then Blacks will learn to be themselves and govern themselves properly, or that Whites will be alongside them for a while to teach them how go be themselves again and to govern themselves again?

Does the spirituality of the Dogons and Yorubas align with Satan, or is it like modern Hinduism, or such things like voodoo and having witch doctors?

FancyMancy said:
HP Mageson666 said:

HPS Shannon said:
FancyMancy said:

Of course. I've been saying similar things, that the jew has so much money, and most non-jews don't. The scarcity of anything increases its demand, thereby increasing its cost/price, which increases the power and authority of those with the money. I didn't connect it with this.

As was said, a billionaire or someone who is selfless should help by giving farmland to them.

Based on what I said in my other replies, it might be a cop-out that the jew is to blame, but Blacks perhaps are quite unable to improve themselves at the moment. I might go so far as to say it would be much harder for them, with being Physical, which, in context, I think of as the lowest level - not that Blacks are incapable of being powerful Gods and Goddesses; I know they are, or can be, very capable of such. I think it would be a greater challenge for them, at least in the sense of having to climb from Physicality, through Intelligence, up to Spirituality; whereas Asians have the Mental abilities naturally, and Whites have the Spiritual abilities naturally. Of course, with the meditations and workings, Blacks...might not be able to skip steps, exactly, but can go steadily at a much quicker and stable speed. That is like a sort of cheat or loophole in life and existence, which all Gentiles (non-jews) have, which shouldn't be a cheat or loophole at all, of course, but it is for the time being.

So would it be that Whites will be the 10%, as the given example, at first, and then Blacks will learn to be themselves and govern themselves properly, or that Whites will be alongside them for a while to teach them how go be themselves again and to govern themselves again?

Does the spirituality of the Dogons and Yorubas align with Satan, or is it like modern Hinduism, or such things like voodoo and having witch doctors?

Yes, Fancy. I agree--thats what I was saying in that blacks being of the material or physical realm, its a bit difficult to make the climb or it serves as a weaker point. I know it sounds funny but its like with astrology, you have someone with a very strong element or heavy influence on a sign..that it becomes difficult to be able to relate to the opposing element or sign. Take someone with a heavy earth or Capricorn in their chart for example, they find it hard to relate to the spiritual or realm of air, for example.

But once one starts to meditate and build the momentum, its easier. Just like how we all started with meditation program, it might have been difficult to get the mind to settle into the routine but become easier if one is unrelenting and keeps at it.

Satan and the god wouldn't have been bothered with the black race and putting an advanced class within them to lead, nor give them the knowledge to godhead if they didn't have an innate potential or capability.

Blacks can meditate and reach a spiritual height through stimulation of the serpent, will power and discipline and invoking the necessary energies. Meditation really does improve the self. Meditation also increases intelligence, mental faculties and stimulate different areas of the brain. One doesn't need to be a rocket scientist to meditate and evolve through spiritual practices. Awareness is one of the keys.

Being disconnected from spirituality, our gods, and the Jewish curses on humanity will manifest in the races differently.

When I mentioned the 10 percent, I meant it for all races. A top in each race. It is important for blacks to teach themselves with the help and aid of our gods and other good and worthy black leaders. Essentially we learn from them and take it from there. Of course many things we have learned today are thanks to the white race altogether, the gods and the humans ones on earth. Satan once told me that the non white races are pretty much aspects and extensions of him and the gods. Think of a diagram in which light is broken down into and through a prism where all the colors are shown individually yet each one makes up part of the bigger thing.

All traditional African religion are branches of and are from Spiritual satanism. Lilith mentioned this a couple years ago during my research. This includes Vodun/Voodoo. Voodoo was based on stimulating the serpent through dance and empowering the Loas (chakras) through daily sacrifice (meditation). The Voddo god legba represents the Mercury and life force that stimulates the chakras.This includes the Yoruba and Dogon.

The Dogon are the last Egyptian trained people on earth, they still have the knowledge and traditions of our gods.

HPS Shannon said:
FancyMancy said:
HP Mageson666 said:

HPS Shannon said:

Yes, Fancy. I agree--thats what I was saying in that blacks being of the material or physical realm, its a bit difficult to make the climb or it serves as a weaker point. I know it sounds funny but its like with astrology, you have someone with a very strong element or heavy influence on a sign..that it becomes difficult to be able to relate to the opposing element or sign. Take someone with a heavy earth or Capricorn in their chart for example, they find it hard to relate to the spiritual or realm of air, for example.

But once one starts to meditate and build the momentum, its easier. Just like how we all started with meditation program, it might have been difficult to get the mind to settle into the routine but become easier if one is unrelenting and keeps at it.

Satan and the god wouldn't have been bothered with the black race and putting an advanced class within them to lead, nor give them the knowledge to godhead if they didn't have an innate potential or capability.

Blacks can meditate and reach a spiritual height through stimulation of the serpent, will power and discipline and invoking the necessary energies. Meditation really does improve the self. Meditation also increases intelligence, mental faculties and stimulate different areas of the brain. One doesn't need to be a rocket scientist to meditate and evolve through spiritual practices. Awareness is one of the keys.

Being disconnected from spirituality, our gods, and the Jewish curses on humanity will manifest in the races differently.

When I mentioned the 10 percent, I meant it for all races. A top in each race. It is important for blacks to teach themselves with the help and aid of our gods and other good and worthy black leaders. Essentially we learn from them and take it from there. Of course many things we have learned today are thanks to the white race altogether, the gods and the humans ones on earth. Satan once told me that the non white races are pretty much aspects and extensions of him and the gods. Think of a diagram in which light is broken down into and through a prism where all the colors are shown individually yet each one makes up part of the bigger thing.

All traditional African religion are branches of and are from Spiritual satanism. Lilith mentioned this a couple years ago during my research. This includes Vodun/Voodoo. Voodoo was based on stimulating the serpent through dance and empowering the Loas (chakras) through daily sacrifice (meditation). The Voddo god legba represents the Mercury and life force that stimulates the chakras.This includes the Yoruba and Dogon.

The Dogon are the last Egyptian trained people on earth, they still have the knowledge and traditions of our gods.
Thanks for confirming some things about this, which had taken a while to figure out.

One of the things you said I also took in a different context entirely. It is something that has been a serious problem, and despite me knowing it already - knowing it, realising it, and understanding it - it seemed that I still needed to be told. I don't know if I could say I needed it to be confirmed, because I knew it, but you saying it in a different context still said it to me from your words. (If that makes sense!) It could nearly class as one of the more important coincidences, as opposed to a trivial meh-type coincidence (which I have had a lot of, so I'm a bit blasé about those ones now, lol).

I like the poetic way you mention the prism and light - which is also very apt, so that makes it all the better! I didn't realise that the non-White Gentile Races are like extensions of Satan. That, with how you described the concept with a prism and light, sits very well with me. It's stimulating - and this type of stimulation is particularly difficult to find in this current world, I have come to realise and actually had since forgot. Thanks for that, whether you intended it for me or not!

That's interesting to know about the African spirituality. I know next-to-nothing about it otherwise.

As for the Dogons, they could teach a lot of Whites a thing or two, as well, then. It's funny I say that, actually - there was a programme on TV which I didn't watch about looking into other countries to try and make the once-great Britain learn from other cultures, despite us more or less inventing (modern) industry, having culture, philosophy, etc. from ancient White culture, philosophy, etc. I bet it was just anti-White propaganda and sensationalism.

Thanks. :)

Note to Mod: If you could delete my first double/duplicate post here (https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=42921#p42921), then that would be good. It had a mistype in it. Thanks.

No problem, Sister.

Yes, the light prism is the best I could describe. When this was told to me, it was more in an image and feeling. I guess the gods and Satan wanted to make it known. I was on my bed a couple years ago feeling a bit down and pensive. I guess the message was to see that we all are interconnected and part of Satan and the gods but manifested through different aspects. All part of a whole and that I shouldn't feel isolated just because I am not a direct descendant of Satan. Even though whites are the direct descendants, Satan told me " You are still of me" in reference to my questions on non whites and our creation.

Yes, traditional African religion was satanic and based on spiritual satanism there are even swastika symbols found in Africa on pottery and on the walls, as well has Vedic symbols. If you are ever interested in reading about black spirituality the satanic way, then feel free to check the black forum. All gentiles had a rich and sophisticated culture. Blacks have very much degenerated, but spiritual practices and removal of the enemy curse will finally allow us to heal and function at our best potentials.

HPS Shannon said:
No problem, Sister.
I'm a boy.

Yes, the light prism is the best I could describe. When this was told to me, it was more in an image and feeling. I guess the gods and Satan wanted to make it known. I was on my bed a couple years ago feeling a bit down and pensive. I guess the message was to see that we all are interconnected and part of Satan and the gods but manifested through different aspects. All part of a whole and that I shouldn't feel isolated just because I am not a direct descendant of Satan. Even though whites are the direct descendants, Satan told me " You are still of me" in reference to my questions on non whites and our creation.

Yes, traditional African religion was satanic and based on spiritual satanism there are even swastika symbols found in Africa on pottery and on the walls, as well has Vedic symbols. If you are ever interested in reading about black spirituality the satanic way, then feel free to check the black forum. All gentiles had a rich and sophisticated culture. Blacks have very much degenerated, but spiritual practices and removal of the enemy curse will finally allow us to heal and function at our best potentials.
That sounds cool, thanks, and I wish I could see the look on the faeces-eating p00z face these days. It'd be nice to rub salt in the p00z wounds and kick it while it is down. It would also be nice rub the j00z face in it, in its own shit, but the dirty jewkike would enjoy that.

FancyMancy said:
HPS Shannon said:
No problem, Sister.
I'm a boy.

That sounds cool, thanks, and I wish I could see the look on the faeces-eating p00z face these days. It'd be nice to rub salt in the p00z wounds and kick it while it is down. It would also be nice rub the j00z face in it, in its own shit, but the dirty jewkike would enjoy that.

I don't know why I got the impression that you were a female, lol. Sorry.

FancyMancy said:
HP Mageson666 said:

It's not a question of whether they can farm; of course they can farm. They wouldn't have been "chosen" by the (((chosen))) for this purpose if they couldn't.

The question is why would they farm when it's so much easier to steal, rape and pillage from those who do? Why be a self-sufficient, valued member of society when it's so much easier and effective to parasitize off the labor of others? Surely gibsmedat is at the heart of it for the low standing citizens, and jockeying for power among the figures of the state. Why else would the communist ways be so prevalent there? With the increasing influence and impression of Chinese interests in the region, it seems that the African bondage to communism will continue to strengthen. On a side note, Empire of Dust is a pretty decent documentary. There's one particular scene from it where the jaded Chinese foreman drops massive redpills on his African interpreter and it's absolutely delicious. Partly because he can't cry WAYCISS when confronted with the truth.

FancyMancy said:
P.S. Plus police brutality, and the way they wind people up, making situations worse, which they're trained to do. Of course there isn't much, or any, respect. Why would there be? Plus the police always say, in these programmes in in the real world, to not be vigilant, don't be a vigilante, and instead let the incapable, inadequate, uncaring jew social army pretend to protect you [insert any bullshit slogans here], instead of you defending and protecting yourself - which were not "allowed" to do. Having barbed wire or plastic shards on top of a fence or wall is also "illegal", because a trespasser/burglar can be injured, which is your fault, not theirs, if you don't have a sign saying there is some there.
As for "police brutality", this is for the most part a meme of the media created by placing conjecture, political agendas and emotional impact before the facts. The media likes to give messianic status to dindus, regardless of their background or the reality of the situation they're associated with, and play it right into the white devil scapegoat meme created by the jews, for all the browns to channel their hatred and animosity into, and to feed the victim mentality. Race awareness is pushed to extremes and exploited in non-whites while colorblindness outside of irrational racial self-hatred is induced in white people. As a result, the jews play one of their enemies against the other, and that enemy against itself.

Most of the men in blue don't want to have to hurt people, much less kill them, though they must be ready and willing to respond to a threat with whatever level of force is necessary. However, much like the military, the police are deeply intertwined with the political and social aspects of the nation, which are the stewards, gatekeepers and the leash holders for the institutions of the military & police. Society keeps politicians accountable, politicians(the state) keeps the military & police accountable, and like rings in a tree trunk, they are all extensions of the prior.

Unfortunate as it may be when the enemies of the people are pulling the strings, the martial professions and politics go together like male & female, respectively. And just like male & female, when there is an imbalance and one overpowers the other, the natural order gets distorted and twisted and people can't do their jobs properly. There are similarities to be drawn with evolutionary psych, but I'll save it for another day.

This is the case with cucked countries like Sweden, GB & Germany. The feminine(policy & politics) is corrupted, pushed to extremes and robs the virility and conviction of the men at arms to protect its people. People are hired and fired according to their conformity with the (((agenda))), not because they have the community's interests at heart or because they can or want to do the right thing and bring safety, security and justice to the land. There, the police are petrified to do their duty because their ass belongs to the state and they have to go along with its PC will or risk losing their livelihood and becoming ostracized, and worse.

I take issue when people talk shit about the police, because where I'm from, the police are loved, trusted and respected. And deservedly so.
Sometimes I forget that some of our sister nations aren't so fortunate, but even then I don't think it makes sense to blame the police when they're just doing the job that the state orders them to do and don't have the agency to act otherwise even if they wanted to. The real culprits are the puppetmasters behind it all, the jews in office that dictate the policies and procedures and decide what is right and what is wrong.

As for vigilantism, this can get complicated. When the police have been castrated, it can start looking like the only option to keep some semblance of justice and order in a society, but it's also very dangerous because one becomes judge, jury & executioner, and it can easily turn into mob violence. People can demonize anybody they don't like and have them killed, for whatever reason, justifiable or not, and there's nobody to keep them accountable, unlike the police force which answers to the state.

It can easily devolve into anarchy and gang violence, and it's hard to differentiate vigilantism from ordinary crime, and vigilantes from criminals, especially for police, which is very confusing and creates danger for them. Self defense on the other hand, I've seen many officers(here, anyway) that are very supportive of it and are very pro-gun.

HPS Shannon said:
FancyMancy said:
HPS Shannon said:
No problem, Sister.
I'm a boy.

I don't know why I got the impression that you were a female, lol. Sorry.
Lol. You're not the first, and you might not be the last.

curio said:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=NqfdKvYpQuM

The lack of respect for the arrogant police is going to become greater. The way they talk to people, as well, needs revising - as I said, winding them up, which they should know not to do. They know how people react, yet they are rather less than diplomatic. Some of the protocols of "law" are also unhelpful, not for us, but are against us, which the police care more about, at least professionally, which then trickles down subtly into them personally/privately. The more they work in that, the more it reiterates and reiterates in themselves, which then becomes more and becomes more in themselves. They work in the protocols which are against us, and that causes them to be promoted, glorified, increased... and of course it causes the police individuals to be promoted in their career which makes them stay in the job longer; lather, rinse, repeat... In short - it's us versus them - or more accurately, us versus the jew (der) and the police are a latch or hinge between the two, a bridge, a joint or connection. The police get all of the hassle, sometimes rightly but not always rightly, while the judge and the politician and the "lord" and the jew sits on its lazy, fat arse in safety, and on more money.

The lack of police funding, AKA funding cuts with less police and no-go zones in Londonistan, is to reduce society to shit - and as we know, the jew loves wallowing around in shit. It destroys things so it can rule the ruins. Whites in White countries care about upholding our own culture and defending what is ours, which is becoming more and more "wrong" and "illegal" all the time; the non-Whites coming in destroys everything in one way or another, thanks to the jew's breaking-down of things. The jew worked extra hard on reducing Blacks and Asians (muslims) because it couldn't avoid the resistance of Whites, so now it brings these non-Whites in to White areas to force us to fight on more fronts, with attrition.

Then the jew's social army, AKA police, defend muslims, as they did immediately after the Manchester arena attack on Twitter and maybe elsewhere, and they defend them at Whites' expense.

Maybe this withdrawal of the land expropriation bill is the Blacks there realising some things, or having been told some things by the "authorities", for it to be a beginning of a long and drawn-out attempt to make fake peace; and then more integration, then make Whites "learn" from other cultures (despite having massive culture ourselves already, which we're trying to hold on to), to reduce us further subtly...slowly...fatally.

Your idea of punishment is cute lol :p

FancyMancy said:

Egon said:
Your idea of punishment is cute lol :p

FancyMancy said:
I wanted to reply with a picture of what I think is an anime cute-faced character with big eyes and those 2 pupils or split pupil things in each eye...but I don't know what it's called so I can't find it, so I can't share it, so nevermind...! So instead I'll just show a big, sad puppy face with big puppy eyes for you, lol.

waits for you to read my previous reply Do you still think I'm cute? :p

FancyMancy said:
I wanted to reply with a picture of what I think is an anime cute-faced character with big eyes and those 2 pupils or split pupil things in each eye...but I don't know what it's called so I can't find it
Moe? You mean Kobayashi-san, I mean Ichi the Killer. :twisted:

waits for you to read my previous reply Do you still think I'm cute? :p
I did. I agree with that but also police are also White people who have families. A vague statement but there are always more sides.

---

Now some serious stuff and good news, the SA White farmers are learning self defense:
South Africa in CRISIS: Boer Legion - Civil Defence Training
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wr0KGdGF5wo

"All White People are now racially aware
All White People are critically aware of the Jewish problem
All White People are taking action to secure the existence of our White Race
All White People are working towards a secure future for our White Children"

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back