Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Air Element And 2019 23rd Of 12

Artanis

I dont know much about this, but the way we've been annihaliting the Enemy and their pathetic Christinsanity with our latest add-on to our arsenal the "FINAL RTR", i hope something very BIG WILL happen on the year-change in 2019-2020, because the 23rd of December 2019 is Monday(Father Satans personal day) and in 2020 the Earths Element switches from Fire(or Earth i dont remember :roll: ) element to Air element(the Air element works on peoples thinking and emotions) and the year is 2020(20+20=40 a meaningful number in Numerology) so i hope that when its also 4 years before the Age of Aquarius starts(Astrologically speaking) something BIG like Gentiles finding their Father en MASS. Like hundreds of thousands every week or month or so! Man either way its going to be EPIC!!

Artanis said:
I dont know much about this, but the way we've been annihaliting the Enemy and their pathetic Christinsanity with our latest add-on to our arsenal the "FINAL RTR", i hope something very BIG WILL happen on the year-change in 2019-2020, because the 23rd of December 2019 is Monday(Father Satans personal day) and in 2020 the Earths Element switches from Fire(or Earth i dont remember :roll: ) element to Air element(the Air element works on peoples thinking and emotions) and the year is 2020(20+20=40 a meaningful number in Numerology) so i hope that when its also 4 years before the Age of Aquarius starts(Astrologically speaking) something BIG like Gentiles finding their Father en MASS. Like hundreds of thousands every week or month or so! Man either way its going to be EPIC!!
I think things have started to change a lot lately and it is not impossible that in the years to come things will be even better.

In one of the old sermons, it was said that the Sphinx was built during the age of Leo, 10,500 years ago(or so, I don't remember the exact number). It's not precise, but you could do a little math to figure out roughly when the next age will begin. IIRC, when I did it, it came out to some point later on this century, which seems to make sense given the state of the world today and knowing that there was a mass reincarnation of souls from Hell recently, and that during the hegemony of xianity we've been in the age of Pisces. We're definitely on the cusp.

Not that it matters all that much; it'll happen when it happens. The only thing to concern yourself with is making sure today that tomorrow, when it comes, will be a good thing.

curio said:
In one of the old sermons, it was said that the Sphinx was built during the age of Leo, 10,500 years ago(or so, I don't remember the exact number). It's not precise, but you could do a little math to figure out roughly when the next age will begin. IIRC, when I did it, it came out to some point later on this century, which seems to make sense given the state of the world today and knowing that there was a mass reincarnation of souls from Hell recently, and that during the hegemony of xianity we've been in the age of Pisces. We're definitely on the cusp.

Not that it matters all that much; it'll happen when it happens. The only thing to concern yourself with is making sure today that tomorrow, when it comes, will be a good thing.

A massive reincarnation from Hell? When?

Artanis said:
curio said:

A massive reincarnation from Hell? When?
It already happened some years ago, i think it was in 2005 (i'm not sure check JoyofSatan) were HP Maxine said that all the souls that can help with the war that resided in hell were all reincarnated.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back