Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Blue Eyes

The Alchemist7 [JG]

O have brown eyes and I want to have blue eyes. How I can achieve that? I heard there are some ways excepting binaural music.
What about blond hair? Is possible to change my hair colour via meditations or using energy? My hair is black now.

BTW, what do you think about binaural music?

I believe this topic has been discussed previously in the yahoo forums. Last time I checked, some members stated it can be possible but it can take a huge amount of spiritual power to do so. I could be wrong thus I encourage you to do your research.

Blue eyes are much more sensitive to light than brown. For night vision, it's a huge advantage. So in the far north where it's dark for much of the year and even in the summer time never gets much intense direct light, blue eyes are more adapted to that. Everywhere else in the world, it gets very bright for much of the year. The more sensitive blue eyes get overwhelmed by all the direct sunlight, so they either need to wear sunglasses or the eyes could be damaged. Brown eyes block more light from getting in so they don't get hurt from too much light. Most Europeans used to live in thick forest with a lot of shade, light was scarce so blue eyes were the most common. Now most of that forest is gone, we live out in the open now right under the sun. So brown eyes are more common. This is just simple adaptation to better match our new environments.

Same thing with blonde hair. It doesn't block much light so the light is allowed onto the skin where the body uses it to make vitamin D. This is why most children usually have blonde hair even if it turns darker when they get older, the growing child needs a lot of vitamin D. Blonde hair is made for places where there is little light, whatever small bit they get they need to be able to absorb. But when the sun is too bright, now there's all kinds of problems like sunburn and other harm. Blonde hair doesn't block any sunlight. So the hair has melanin in it to block the light to get some shade protection. Same as in skin that isn't very pale. Same as in brown eyes.

If you are Skanðinavian, do your work for blue eyes and blonde hair because you surely need it there. (By the way Skanði is another name of Shiva and Satan. Skanði Navia is Skanði's islands or Skanði's place by the sea.) If you are basically anywhere else in the world, the brown hair and eyes is much more of a benefit to you than you considered. There are many different genes that control color of hair and eyes. And the light colors are usually recessive, so if you're white you almost certainly do have the DNA in you for blue eyes and blonde hair, you just might not see it. But you mix together for example 4 parts clear liquid and 1 part dark brown and all of it looks brown. The DNA is in you already that you want, you could use Satanama to make that specific DNA more active and the brown DNA less active, but it seems like a big risk and a huge amount of work for basically nothing. If this is about trying to be closer to having the DNA of the gods, you already do have it in you, you just also have a shield to protect from excess bright light. For many changes like this that people want to make, when they look at the implications and interactions between every little piece, it really wouldn't be an improvement.

Aquarius said:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=12177

Ahahah, I know someone would post that sermon of hoodedcobra!

Anyway, if you want to achieve this thing because of some problems of not self acceptance, then this is not good, you must to rally accept yourself. If you do it only for esthetic purposes, like girls who dye hair, then go ahead, but I think this is bio kinesis, and this spiritual art requires a lot of energy

Victory of satan said:
Aquarius said:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=12177

Ahahah, I know someone would post that sermon of hoodedcobra!

Anyway, if you want to achieve this thing because of some problems of not self acceptance, then this is not good, you must to rally accept yourself. If you do it only for esthetic purposes, like girls who dye hair, then go ahead, but I think this is bio kinesis, and this spiritual art requires a lot of energy

Yes, bio kinesis.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Same thing with blonde hair. It doesn't block much light so the light is allowed onto the skin where the body uses it to make vitamin D. This is why most children usually have blonde hair even if it turns darker when they get older, the growing child needs a lot of vitamin D.

In my opinion, blonde hair gets darker because of pollution, environmental incompatibility and poor nutrition. Poor nutrition not in the sense of eating little but in the sense of eating things that are not appropriate for one's genetics. I say this because genetics is directly related to the environment one is most adapted to live into and nutrition is correlated to both environment and genetics. For example, in Scandinavia one is not supposed to have oranges. One should look to eat seasonal, local and organic food and beverages. That is the way of nature. We were conceived in a specific way and nutrition is both the effect and cause of that. So, going back to hair, I think children's hair when they mature start darkening to adapt to the environment as much as possible, even though there will never be 100% compatibility, unless they relocate to the country they are supposed to be in.

What's your opinion on what I said?

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Blue eyes are much more sensitive to light than brown. For night vision, it's a huge advantage. So in the far north where it's dark for much of the year and even in the summer time never gets much intense direct light, blue eyes are more adapted to that. Everywhere else in the world, it gets very bright for much of the year. The more sensitive blue eyes get overwhelmed by all the direct sunlight, so they either need to wear sunglasses or the eyes could be damaged. Brown eyes block more light from getting in so they don't get hurt from too much light. Most Europeans used to live in thick forest with a lot of shade, light was scarce so blue eyes were the most common. Now most of that forest is gone, we live out in the open now right under the sun. So brown eyes are more common. This is just simple adaptation to better match our new environments.

Same thing with blonde hair. It doesn't block much light so the light is allowed onto the skin where the body uses it to make vitamin D. This is why most children usually have blonde hair even if it turns darker when they get older, the growing child needs a lot of vitamin D. Blonde hair is made for places where there is little light, whatever small bit they get they need to be able to absorb. But when the sun is too bright, now there's all kinds of problems like sunburn and other harm. Blonde hair doesn't block any sunlight. So the hair has melanin in it to block the light to get some shade protection. Same as in skin that isn't very pale. Same as in brown eyes.

If you are Skanðinavian, do your work for blue eyes and blonde hair because you surely need it there. (By the way Skanði is another name of Shiva and Satan. Skanði Navia is Skanði's islands or Skanði's place by the sea.) If you are basically anywhere else in the world, the brown hair and eyes is much more of a benefit to you than you considered. There are many different genes that control color of hair and eyes. And the light colors are usually recessive, so if you're white you almost certainly do have the DNA in you for blue eyes and blonde hair, you just might not see it. But you mix together for example 4 parts clear liquid and 1 part dark brown and all of it looks brown. The DNA is in you already that you want, you could use Satanama to make that specific DNA more active and the brown DNA less active, but it seems like a big risk and a huge amount of work for basically nothing. If this is about trying to be closer to having the DNA of the gods, you already do have it in you, you just also have a shield to protect from excess bright light. For many changes like this that people want to make, when they look at the implications and interactions between every little piece, it really wouldn't be an improvement.

I always thought that eyes and hair colours are strictly tied of the parental DNA inheritance. For example if both parents have blue eyes, I thought their kid for sure will have blue eyes but it seems like this is not really a general rule. I never thought that this ties to environment adaptation too. You really opened my eyes with this.

I'm not Scandinavian, I'm from eastern Europe and my mother have blue eyes. I don't know if she was born with blonde hair as her father (my grandfather) and both grandparents were German people. I think that LightAlgur is right and is more an aesthetic reason as I always liked blue eyes and blonde hair and I always thought that all Whites should have blue eyes and blonde hair as this is the way we were created by the Gods.

By the way, I thought that dark colours are more attracting the light and white and lighter colours are more rejecting the light. Since in Europe the Sun light is very strong or high, this doesn't mean that dark hair would more attract the sun light?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back