Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

‘I don't come to work to be sexually assaulted': Woman arrested after 'slapping police inspector's bum' at Notting Hill

FancyMancy

XfkphyM.jpg

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/don-apos-t-come-sexually-155828974.html

Ugh seriously???

Headline should be "Women Still Second Class In Western Civilisation" or something.

There is so much harassment around sometimes and we're just told to suck it up. Or to appreciate it or whatever.

Now I saw another post on yahoo when logging in earlier today:

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/mom-pens-emotional-facebook-post-10-year-old-son-didnt-fight-off-bullies-said-not-jedi-way-210110839.html

I can't help but compare xianity to the jedi's.

People agree that if a man, if they're not non-White, slapped a woman's arse, they'd be in a lot more trouble. In another post I just said "misogynism-cum-feminism". Throw misandry in there somewhere, as well.

As for the boy 'turning the other cheek', maybe he'll learn to be a slave to whomever and enjoy it, thanks to the bullshit of being not only brainwashed but also being allowed, perhaps helped or forced, to be brainwashed. Mum and Dad need to teach him it's just a silly story - don't cry, any saddos who worship fantasy wars more than your attempt at a real life, because I just called it silly.

- Why do they bully me so? crying
- Because I/we didn't teach you to be confident and look after yourself. I/we chose to have a bunch of overpaid strangers teach and brainwash you to be a pussy and not keep yourself safe.
- sniffle Thanks, Mum/Dad. I love you.
- I/we know you do.

Funny to watch this kid bragging online about putting someone in jail for "slapping my bum" like it's a great accomplishment. Wow well done congratulations on removing this EXTREMELY DANGEROUS DEVIANT THAT IS A MAJOR THREAT TO SOCIETY from the carnival. This man is the savior of all mankind.

I bet he also has tons of tweets of him arresting pedophiles and rapists! What a hero!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back