Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Whats going on?

Artanis

Ive been having this same strange phenomenom for a few months now. Sometimes when i wake up in the morining and feel tired(like "morning tireness"(?)), i get the best thoughts on my mind, those what makes me feel "awake" and happy... Strange that i get thoughts that make me feel "awake" after i wake up. I dont get any "Enemy attack nightmares" or anything like that, at least i dont think so. But now the latest was like 20 mins ago. I woke up and suddenly almost INSTANTLY started to think about "darkness", like the Enemys darkness. Then(in my thought) i said to the girl(who was beside me), who looked at the darkness, startled and said "How can we EVER win this Darkness???" And i answered "its simple. Just do not fear. Because you have nothing to fear. As long as im here right beside you, you have NOTHING to be scared of." Then we hugged, the Darkness attacked us and poof. In a few seconds, the Darkness was no longer. Then she jumped and said "what happened??? Wheres the Darkness??" I said "We destroyed it. :) " She asked "JUST like that?? By only hugging??? :eek: " I answered "Just like that. Fear is something that makes you weak. When your not afraid of the thing, that your most afraid of(the Darkness), it can NEVER consume you. Never hurt you. Not even touch you. Just remember this." The girl feeled to me more like my daughter than my Soulmate, fatherly love. Love CAN make you stronger, by making you not scared of ANYTHING. Because Fear, is something that makes you weak, destroys you from the inside. As for Courage, is something, which makes you more stronger. When you have 100% Courage in EVERYTHING, NOTHING can destroy you. NOTHING. Period.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back