Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Negative thoughtform while visualizing.

Reckoned666

So whenever I meditate and have to visualize anything, from energy to my aura, this negative thoughtform appears and distracts my visualization. I push it away everytime and eventually it's gone, but then it reappears other day. It's been like this for three days. Any solutions? It's getting irritating, I'd like to visualize in peace.

Reckoned666 said:
So whenever I meditate and have to visualize anything, from energy to my aura, this negative thoughtform appears and distracts my visualization. I push it away everytime and eventually it's gone, but then it reappears other day. It's been like this for three days. Any solutions? It's getting irritating, I'd like to visualize in peace.

Might just be your own creation. Destroy it. Do Void Meditation.

Reckoned666 said:

Newsflash: enemy is trying to stop the progress and growth of SS.

Now, seriously, ignore it or if you can destroy it. They feed on your attention. Without your attention, they are harmless.

Do void meditation, to have better control of your thoughts. Candle flame meditation helps, too.

Use Vinasa on it, followed by 'you are no more' as according to the banishing page in the witchcraft section.

And search what causes it. Which thought causes it. You need to get to the root of the problem to deal with it permanently.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back