Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About contact with lover demon

Hydor

Can inccubus and/or succubus manifest themselves physically to their human lovers?

Larissa666 said:
Currently gods are too far away, so they cannot be physically present here.

But, they will be, soon. :) We are winning this war. :)
Wait a minute !If we win the war our gods will come to the earth with us!! :eek:
If so it will be so amazing !!!You made my day with your post!

Νίκος said:
Larissa666 said:

Wait a minute !If we win the war our gods will come to the earth with us!! :eek:

They will come probably when they finnish their own war. If they could they would probably come now not when everything is confortable ;)

EasternFireLion666 said:
Νίκος said:
Larissa666 said:

They will come probably when they finnish their own war. If they could they would probably come now not when everything is confortable ;)

If they came now, many people would die from how overwhelming their souls could get. Remember that, they are MUCH older than us, MORE experienced than us and MORE advanced than us. So just remember that next time.

P. S. A good SS Brother told me this a couple of years ago or so.

HailMotherLilith said:
EasternFireLion666 said:
Νίκος said:

If they came now, many people would die from how overwhelming their souls could get. Remember that, they are MUCH older than us, MORE experienced than us and MORE advanced than us. So just remember that next time.

Thank you for the explanation I I understand it why they do not come right know!

Νίκος said:
HailMotherLilith said:
EasternFireLion666 said:

Thank you for the explanation I I understand it why they do not come right know!

Either way if we work hard enough in meditating I think we can establish relationships with the demons. Things will become more clear along the way :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back