Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jacksonville Shooting @ E-sports Tournament

curio

https://twitter.com/pmbreakingnews?lang=en
Jacksonville Mass Shooting:
- At least 4 dead, 11 shot during a madden tournament at Jacksonville landing in Jacksonville, Florida (WJXT)
- ATF is responding
- One suspect is dead at the scene
- Massive police response

Shooter's twitter
http://archive.li/9I5aW

Article
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/26/jacksonville-landing-mass-shooting-leaves-multiple-fatalities-suspect-dead-police.html

Shooter probably was (((David Katz)))

But some things id like to point out...
Gaming is the biggest Entertainment Medium for the younger audiences...

Take a good look at Fortnite/League of Legends/Twitch.tv/Youtube/etc.
The enemy is promoting Esports...ALOT
Esports is not innately a bad thing, but guess what the jews do with anything they can get their hands on?
DONT LET THEM POISON OUR BELOVED VIDEO GAMES!
----
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tencent
"Tencent is the world's biggest investment corporation, one of the largest Internet and technology companies, one of the biggest venture capital firms, and the largest and most valuable gaming (Tencent Games) and social media company"

Guess who owns Twitch.tv? Amazon
----

Apparently the shooter was indeed David Katz, and he was jewish. The other fellow definitely seems like a candidate for a mass shooting though. :lol:

Dlkfy4VXoAAL8WS.png

Times of Israel cites that Katz was jewish:
http://archive.li/sWEKy

Forward article cited by the Times:
http://archive.li/BPTMr

There you have it. Nobody knows jews better than jews. I do wonder what the kabbalistic significance of it all is, but I suppose it doesn't matter much since we're putting the final nail in the coffin of jewish dominion.

Bravera said:
Shooter probably was (((David Katz)))

But some things id like to point out...
Gaming is the biggest Entertainment Medium for the younger audiences...

Take a good look at Fortnite/League of Legends/Twitch.tv/Youtube/etc.
The enemy is promoting Esports...ALOT
Esports is not innately a bad thing, but guess what the jews do with anything they can get their hands on?
DONT LET THEM POISON OUR BELOVED VIDEO GAMES!
----
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tencent
"Tencent is the world's biggest investment corporation, one of the largest Internet and technology companies, one of the biggest venture capital firms, and the largest and most valuable gaming (Tencent Games) and social media company"

Guess who owns Twitch.tv? Amazon
----
I'm not sure what the significance is regarding Amazon. But on that note, they picked up the CEO of a company that used to run an AI under the guise of the Candid app, which enlisted the entirety of its unwitting userbase in the farming of data to feed to a censorship AI and teach it kosher from non-kosher. When the company got bought out by Uber and Candid got shut down, nobody could tell what happened to the data or the AI itself, or where it all went. The ex-CEO, Bindu Reddy, is now in charge of AI & Deep Learning at Amazon.

Not that this means much in the context here, but it's something to keep in mind going forward.

News came out extremely quickly on how the shooter is jewish. Jews are scrambling all over twitter to replace "Jewish" with "White male" that's how desperate they are.

I do not think it's a coincidence that this happened just three days after the day of the Islamic sacrifice, in which Muslims sacrifice hundreds of thousands of animals to the Jewish egregore, it is another false flag.

It might be nothing, but there's an Internet meme titled "gamers rise up" which generally juxtaposes edgy gamer quotes next to photos of the Joker or stuff like that. I think I saw a photo of some display for the recent gaming convention that depicted a photo of the Joker right in the center.

Brdredr said:
News came out extremely quickly on how the shooter is jewish. Jews are scrambling all over twitter to replace "Jewish" with "White male" that's how desperate they are.

Yo i just checked out your soundcloud page and that shit is on good old satanic blue fire ;D

Couple of things I want to mention here.

First of all if this wasn't a false flag and just a tragic event then it'll make sense because I've noticed there are a decent amount of mentally unstabled people in the gaming community. People that don't have good social skills and don't know how to act if they lose a game. Please read careful what I'm saying here as I'm not saying everyone one in that community is like that.

So you bring in a jew like katz into this, a creature that is born to be evil then yeah I'm not surprised it went and did this.

Second and more interesting imo if this was a false flag then it would also make sense. The majority of this community are anti-sjws/anti-liberal even if there are a lot of normies in it. There's even a popular meme that eventually ended up in pewdiepie's video where there's a dude hunched over with knives on his back. The guy is labeled a gamer, the three knives on his back are labeled, "feminism", "liberals" and "not being able to say the n-word online" (lul). I've talked to people from this community and I've met those that pay attention to politics and we had convos about how bad communism is and was, supporting Trump, to even being woke about the migrant crisis in Europe. It's obvious the jews own many if not all of the major gaming events and own twitch too. Just look at the owner. :? Many more popular memes that show this side as well.

Now I find it funny that media are attacking gamers and calling them white supremacists and attacking the thing they love the most. This will only make that community despise the left even more in my opinion and the ones that are liberal start questioning things as to why are they being attacked for no reason.

Last but not least. Fuck Fox news. I saw them reporting saying their was *12* shots fired and followed up with saying they THINK the shooter used a semi-auto *rifle*. They really make their agenda obvious.

Witnesses say it was a small pistol. Oh and supposedly the media wasn't allowed to be thereto report.... hmmm....

MoonlessNight666 said:
Brdredr said:

Yo i just checked out your soundcloud page and that shit is on good old satanic blue fire ;D

Umm, thanks. I'm trying to come out with a Double Album.

hailourtruegod said:
Last but not least. Fuck Fox news. I saw them reporting saying their was *12* shots fired and followed up with saying they THINK the shooter used a semi-auto *rifle*. They really make their agenda obvious.

You would think Fox News wouldn't join the CNN bandwagon on demonizing the AR15 rifle since they're known for conservative approaches to journalism.

Brdredr said:
hailourtruegod said:

You would think Fox News wouldn't join the CNN bandwagon on demonizing the AR15 rifle since they're known for conservative approaches to journalism.

That's what I thought too but then again, controlled opposition.

For all you gaymers here, what do you guys think of E-sports as a whole?

I personally think it's dogshit. And it's negative as a whole imo. I can't watch E-sports I think it's the most boring shite you can watch. It's also taking something that was originally created as a hobby for people to have fun and relax and it's turning into this super competitive mess that makes people obsess over video games on an unhealthy level.

I remember the times when you could play a game with people and everyone had a good time. But now it's all gotta be high stakes and super serious. It just brings frustration, anger and general toxicity to something that was previously just about having some fun.

They want to turn video games into a sport but is that really what you want...looking at other sports and the kind of retards who obsess over them for the jews to profit from?

There's this constant screeching that video games need to be pushed into the mainstream and multiplayer games must be like sports and single player games must be like hollywood movies. This has been where the industry is moving and look at the results. Shit games. Toxic communities. Underage gambling schemes. False advertisements and scams. And so on.

hailourtruegod said:

Witnesses say it was a small pistol. Oh and supposedly the media wasn't allowed to be thereto report.... hmmm....
The media is notoriously unreliable when it comes to stats like this. Sometimes even the people that were on site as the shooting occured get it wrong when questioned later, even if they were the ones that popped the shots. (As far as how many shots were fired, not which gun they used).

Accurate statistics on shootings can be hard to find. As far as pre-emptively identifying the weapon as a rifle, sure, there could be an agenda here. Could also be the retardation of the journalists twisting the story for more buzz, which is just as likely. Most likely of all is it's a mix of both. But it doesn't matter too much; anyone that isn't a total mouthbreather can see through it.

LightAlgur said:
I don't like it. Games should never be a sport, in my opinion.
Dahaarkan said:

I was think the same thing but it just hit me, maybe it's shit because the jews are in control of it. A lot of these people are already living shitty normie lives thanks to the jewish society we live in and seeing that most of them don't have the integrity to make themselves better in any way then they take this e sports to an unhealthy end. At least Gentile professional football, basket ball, tennis etc etc players have healthy bodies and strive to push their bodies to the limit, ignoring the ones that juice up of course, they at least can be given some respect to a certain degree but these pro video game guys are just... idk. It's not right. I've seen videos of a guy sleeping next to a control and literally pressing the buttons like he was playing for real and at first I thought it was a joke but they woke him up and he was totally out of it like someone is when they wake up from a deep sleep. His friends just laughed but people like us see how fucked that is...

Maybe in a healthier and pure Gentile run society this will be a much better community.

Also imo I feel when our side wins and the world starts focusing on spirituality the mass will grow out of watching and participating in sports that are just pure physical and focus on competitive things that require spiritual strength. All in good fun of course. Who know maybe even video games will still be around but everything with a spiritual base to it and companies would focus on that instead of pumping out a flood of games just for the money.

Dahaarkan said:

I personally think it's dogshit. And it's negative as a whole imo. I can't watch E-sports I think it's the most boring shite you can watch. It's also taking something that was originally created as a hobby for people to have fun and relax and it's turning into this super competitive mess that makes people obsess over video games on an unhealthy level.

I remember the times when you could play a game with people and everyone had a good time. But now it's all gotta be high stakes and super serious. It just brings frustration, anger and general toxicity to something that was previously just about having some fun.

They want to turn video games into a sport but is that really what you want...looking at other sports and the kind of retards who obsess over them for the jews to profit from?

There's this constant screeching that video games need to be pushed into the mainstream and multiplayer games must be like sports and single player games must be like hollywood movies. This has been where the industry is moving and look at the results. Shit games. Toxic communities. Underage gambling schemes. False advertisements and scams. And so on.

As a gaymer, I agree with this sentiment. In addition to this, in many games that can be made competitive, there are countless "right" and "wrong" choices where there previously weren't. I.e., some characters in a fighting game are just naturally better than others due to balancing issues, so you gotta go with the high-tier characters. The way you customized your class/profession's talents or abilities or whatever the fuck? That's wrong, you can't optimize DPS with that build, all people who use that build are stupid and won't be invited to raids.

One that really got under my skin was when I was playing Rocket League; I thought all the cars just flying around hitting a giant soccer ball looked stupid to the point it was funny, so I started playing and made myself a Polish vehicle with a wings decal and a Polski flag. I liked the model I used for it as it looked elegant and could make use of that decal, but lo and behold, I learned from a friend that that model was one of the worst for competitive play and that I'd have a hard time with it. This was enormously frustrating to me, not only because I have a tendency to favor the worst or weakest things in games without realizing it and once again did that, but because it's to the point that even seemingly cosmetic changes like that make a difference, and if I wanted to figure that out for myself, I would've had to dedicate so much fucking time to trying to get good. Fuck that.

It's all well and good to have a competitive nature to games; in many ways you need it. But to this level where people are dedicating hours upon hours to figuring out the exact science of which fucking car model can hit a big soccer ball easier in the air, how every single LoL champion fares against each other, or whatever else, all in the name of becoming one of the pro players who live together as a team in the big team house, where they continue to practice their game and refine this shit down to the gnat's ass...It reminds me of when I played WoW, which I got heavily invested in to an unhealthy point, and I never even approached their levels of obsession. I learned firsthand that it truly isn't anything that enriching for you. I'm happier for having shed this behavior.

On the subject of this Katz character, I'm truly loving the media's attempts to portray him as a white man. A white supremacist man, at that. Pretty much every reaction I've seen to such is "Naaah, nah, that's a Jew, buddy. Definite Jew." Even the sleeping "anti-Nazi" Gentiles are putting the puzzle pieces together. Starting with the border pieces, of course, but eventually they'll fill it in to find a Star of David glaring right at them.

Dahaarkan said:

The current E-sports scene is utter trash for various reasons. Let me elaborate.

First and foremost, 90%+ of the big, popular games out there are terribly balanced and made in a way that dampens skill expression. There's various ways that the jew does this. One exaple is league of legends, where the individual power of each champion is dampened far too much. It's at a point where one person feeding on your team is enough for you to lose the match, but one person getting fed on your team is not enough to win the match. You cant just 'destroy' the enemy laner and 1v5 the enemy team. Even in lower elos that's only possible if your skill level is massively above that of all the other players in the match. Because of this, the e-sports scene is complete bullshit. Even top players like Faker cant carry games on their own anymore.

Another way to ruin competitive play is introducing a high amount of randomness, 'so that new players can win some matches too'. This is possibly THE most retarded thing you could possibly do to a video game. It's literally saying, 'let's make every game a 50-50 coinflip so that new players can win without getting good at the game.' This is the case for a plethora of MOBAs out there (including, again, league of legends, because it's a perfect example of an absolutely terribly optimized game).

There's more ways besides this, but those are more common in mobile games, like ultra-strong weapons/characters that you can only get through real-money lootboxes (don't pay for the item, pay for a fucking CHANCE to maybe get the item), and so on.

And just to clarify, I'm actually a very, VERY competitive gamer and I don't agree at all with others here saying games shouldn't be a sport. The competitive scene is where games get their meaning from in the first place. If you just play games to kill time and sit there like a braindead zombie for some laughs, then you're wasting your time in my opinion. When played seriously with an indomitable desire to beat your opponent and WIN, games will train your mind more than anything out there.

Yes, at the moment E-sports are trash. But that doesn't mean that gaming competitively is trash. Just in the same way that, even though modern-day music is bullshit, the concept of music in general isn't bs at all. It's in fact a beautiful concept when done in a satanic way. E-sports are the exact same.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back