Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

"ISIS" Creator John McCain Dead at 81

Ignisalas

What are your thoughts on this? John McCain is the person who created the terrorist group 'ISIS'.
We all know that Isis is an Egyptian name of Astaroth, so maybe she caused his brain cancer, which led to his death.

I think it is unlikely that Goddess Astaroth has anything to do with this scum’s death.

I don’t think she would waste Her time with someone who was one foot in the grave anyway. I mean, 81, that is way enough for human in this state that humanity is now.

8+1=9 wich is a Satanic number, in the Last Rtr we do 9 reps for each letters... Maybe we have something to do with his death.

zolaluckystar said:
I'm enjoying this how the jew MSM is pushing how DARE Trump not eulogize McCain?!? Not weep 6 jillion crocodile tears for this war criminal? How DARE he go golfing?!? LOL!

They are pushing this: Hes a GREAT AMERICAN PATRIOT, Etc etc etc....like the goyim should get on their knees and CRY....

mSqNPnH.jpg

All joking aside my suspicion of anything MSM tells us and cynicism is making me wonder if he really IS dead...or is he warming a cell in Gitmo?
I lolled at the pic lol, your comment made me curious so I did a little search and here's what showed up https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/john-mccain-brings-out-the-loons/2018/08/27/6877c6e4-aa35-11e8-b1da-ff7faa680710_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.5f89cffd5033

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back