Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A Holocaust of Our Own

FancyMancy

"The" holocaust (Which one? There have been more than too many.) has been disproven. The jew in the UK doesn't care about mental health - a number of years ago, all of the celebrities had bipolar disorder. Nowadays, they all have depression, yet they have millions and billions. Play to the fool. Meanwhile, for those of us who don't have millions and billions, it's all talk and no action with the kike, while it moos like a herd of constipated cows trying to give birth in parliament, taking the piss like football hooligans.

Likewise, the jew in America doesn't give a shit about mental health, either.

The jew just pumps you full of chemicals, and in some areas charges you for it, and increases the price of HIV (which the jew itself created) medicine by 5000%...

Does anyone know if the horrific mental health hospitals still exist that we've heard about? I wouldn't be surprised if there are still some.

Jailed in Crisis
Horrific deaths, brutal treatment - mental illness in America’s jails

https://pilotonline.com/news/local/projects/jail-crisis/article_5ba8a112-974e-11e8-ba17-b734814f14db.html

Don't kill the jew; instead, give it more than a mere taste of its own medicine... "Suffering is good for the soul." That means your suffering is good for the kike's soul.

Those mental wards are dangerous. There are few good places.

But in some places if you're just mildly sick you won't have food for a week. You have to go to bed on time, you are VERY restricted in what you are allowed to do, you need to earn your time outside and one misstep and everything gets withdrawn.

There is serious crime in these places too, pimps, rapists. Its bad. They put anxiety sufferers with serious agressive people. Its not good.
Even dealers that are in there..

The msn page I read has something about that too and I had known some people that had been in these institutes..

http://www.msn.com/nl-nl/nieuws/opmerkelijk/waargebeurd-in-groep-6-begon-ik-met-xtc/ar-BBLsHOx?li=BBoPOOe&ocid=mailsignout

HailMotherLilith said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: The jews aren't allowing me to look at the information you provided in that link. Lol. Pathetic pieces of shit. :x
It is E-jew "rules" and "laws". Use a proxy/VPN outside of the European jewnion to view it.

HailMotherLilith said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: The jews aren't allowing me to look at the information you provided in that link. Lol. Pathetic pieces of shit. :x
It is E-jew "rules" and "laws". Use a proxy/VPN outside of the European jewnion to view it.

Mental hospitals and such are mostly a money scam. They don't offer any real healing they just dumb down people with pills. What we need is eugenics and not the normalization and acceptance of everything stupid and insane as pushed in joo society. Besides "living" without any dignity is worse then death.
Joos are a biohazard not better then toxic wastes or ugly blood sucking fleas there is nothing good in them.
Labour camps were a temporary solution so they can finally be useful in a way and make them repay a bit of their enormous debt to gentile civilization. Still the nazis being of the noble aryan spirit were too kind towards to these blood sucking alien fleas.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back