Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Antarctica

EasternFireLion666

Whats the deal with it and the travel restrictions? The flat earthers use this as an argument for their stupid model.

Is there some secret base there? I think 13 states are involved in the naval blockade there.

This might not answer your question directly, but it's something to consider.

No-one may claim to own it, as per the jewnited nations "rules" and "laws".

If Earth was flat, cats would have tossed everything off the edge by now.

By the way, someone said the flat-Earth meme is just trolls trolling, but it is evident that the jew is promoting it; get it into people's minds, whether seriously or trivially, and that manifests things eventually - not Earth being flat, but the lowering of IQ points so far as back to having 0 IQ due to incestuous procreation from "adam and eve".

After many generations of incestuous procreation (if you can call that 'pro'), the line becomes annihilated; the Hapsburgs 'incested' itself into annihilation; it insisted (incested) upon 'keeping it in the family' to keep the line..."pure", or at least royal, without commoners coming into the family, which caused the male side of the family to become extinct (there must be a joke about feminizums in there somewhere!). The "adam and eve" nonsense is spiritual incest*, for the lowering of braining**, and currently is the attempted rebirth of believing Earth is flat.

I think someone said that there is defence near there, though, due to there being an entrance to the "hollow" Earth; rather, to living areas/cities underground/inside Earth, where both some of our Friendlies, and also enemies, live in their own respective areas/cities.

*the Hapsburg family's gene pool became too small
**christians are closed-minded; too little knowledge and sources of learning

There are no restrictions to going in Antarctica, actually there is, money,lol, there is a giant boat you can travel on to antarctica and a ticket costs like 20k lol but you can learn sailing and try to go there and try not to die doing it lol

There is a certain area that's guarded by the U.S forces which is very deep . There's a huge military base that was built by the Nazis. There's an underground entrance to shambala. There's a huge impenetrable black sun door(unverified). The superior hyperborean ancient aryans with highly advanced technology are inside .

There's all kinds of temples, pyramids, and artifacts from millions of years ago that they don't want us to see. Just like there was all over most of the world, but in Antarctica they haven't gotten to erase it all yet because much of it was protected hidden under ice.

I recommend reading Joseph Farrell's The Cosmic War and Frank Joseph's The Lost Civilisation of Lemuria. This helps in putting a big clear picture together. As well as Joseph Farrell's other books. All these are in my link to download.

Jack The GOOD guy said:
There is a certain area that's guarded by the U.S forces which is very deep . There's a huge military base that was built by the Nazis. There's an underground entrance to shambala. There's a huge impenetrable black sun door(unverified). The superior hyperborean ancient aryans with highly advanced technology are inside .

There is a possibility if a current grey or reptilian observation base. I think there may akso be bases in the bermuda and moon. Those are in fact the places that are qvoided the most

EasternFireLion666 said:
Jack The GOOD guy said:

There is a possibility if a current grey or reptilian observation base. I think there may akso be bases in the bermuda and moon. Those are in fact the places that are qvoided the most

Theres a grey base on the dark side of the moon. The bermuda triangle is the earth grey base.

Jack The GOOD guy said:
EasternFireLion666 said:
Jack The GOOD guy said:

Theres a grey base on the dark side of the moon. The bermuda triangle is the earth grey base.

I remembered another argument the Flaters use. There are two official nasa (gov in url) pictures of the earth. One 2012 and one 2013 that have the proportions of the continents very different. My thoughts are that some scum might have infiltrated nasa.

The newest director for example... a jw... has cancelled yet another bunch of missions to the moon.

EasternFireLion666 said:
Jack The GOOD guy said:
EasternFireLion666 said:

I remembered another argument the Flaters use. There are two official nasa (gov in url) pictures of the earth. One 2012 and one 2013 that have the proportions of the continents very different. My thoughts are that some scum might have infiltrated nasa.

The newest director for example... a jw... has cancelled yet another bunch of missions to the moon.

In these types of things you have to check out the history before some fact checking. The flat earth hoax for example. Its been centuries since its been demolished but recently some very autistic shits are being flat earthers and they have a sort of community. So how is it that a hoax that was demolished long ago is still being followed by such people in today's world ? The answer is simple. Its a psy-op. If you trace these weird things to the source, you'll find these shitty conspiracies originates from the CIA mkultra monarch program where they were researching mind control and other dubious shit. Its a simple tested ploy these guys were testing.
As far as to your second point. They "can't" go to the dark side of the moon. Its simply because the greys are stationed there and they'll kill anyone who enters that territory. When the first expedition to that dark side occurred, the astronauts were "attacked" by the greys. Its a documented phenomenon.

Jack The GOOD guy said:
EasternFireLion666 said:
Jack The GOOD guy said:

In these types of things you have to check out the history before some fact checking. The flat earth hoax for example. Its been centuries since its been demolished but recently some very autistic shits are being flat earthers and they have a sort of community. So how is it that a hoax that was demolished long ago is still being followed by such people in today's world ? The answer is simple. Its a psy-op. If you trace these weird things to the source, you'll find these shitty conspiracies originates from the CIA mkultra monarch program where they were researching mind control and other dubious shit. Its a simple tested ploy these guys were testing.
As far as to your second point. They "can't" go to the dark side of the moon. Its simply because the greys are stationed there and they'll kill anyone who enters that territory. When the first expedition to that dark side occurred, the astronauts were "attacked" by the greys. Its a documented phenomenon.

I agree with you on all. It still beats me how can the rest of normal employees not question a fake official picture on the site. I am sure not everyone in nasa is involved in a possible psy op. I mean if they were to expose an intentional fake the flat earth society would be done!

Earth's root chakra. Must be a beautiful place.

EasternFireLion666 said:
There is a possibility if a current grey or reptilian observation base. I think there may also be bases in the bermuda and moon. Those are in fact the places that are qvoided the most

The Moon is entirely artificial and Reptilian/Gray.

Aquarius said:
U guys really like mainstream information
Greys, Reptilians and Agartha aren't certainly mainstream. Most people know nothing of it, aside from it being a conspiracy theory according to them. Maybe you like mainstream stuff lol

Stormblood said:

EasternFireLion666 said:
There is a possibility if a current grey or reptilian observation base. I think there may also be bases in the bermuda and moon. Those are in fact the places that are qvoided the most

Aquarius said:
Greys, Reptilians and Agartha aren't certainly mainstream. Most people know nothing of it, aside from it being a conspiracy theory according to them. Maybe you like mainstream stuff lol
Lolz I doo like mainstream stuff, how do ya know :p thing is, we arent completely certain about what's down there, we may have hints but until lateeeer on we probabily wont know exactly.

Aquarius said:
Stormblood said:

EasternFireLion666 said:

Aquarius said:
Lolz I doo like mainstream stuff, how do ya know :p thing is, we arent completely certain about what's down there, we may have hints but until lateeeer on we probabily wont know exactly.

You are right! First thing that must be done after the countries and races problems are solved is to start looking for answers. Explore Antarctica, Bermuda and return to the moon. This will end all speculations and conspiracy theories!

EasternFireLion666 said:
Aquarius said:
Stormblood said:

You are right! First thing that must be done after the countries and races problems are solved is to start looking for answers. Explore Antarctica, Bermuda and return to the moon. This will end all speculations and conspiracy theories!

No Gentile ever landed on the Moon in the last centuries. The Reptilian fleet wouldn't have just stepped aside to let them pass and the "man on the Moon" would've reported the Moon is artificial, not natural, if he truly had been there.

There are plenty of observable reasons why flights don't pass over Antarctica. One being that the frozen asshole of the Earth, a million miles from nowhere, isn't such a hot place to have to make an emergency landing. Not so hot for airlines to have to pay for special training and equipment just to handle such an event and make passes over it, either, especially when there's no profit to be made on the other side.

As for the dark side of the Moon, China is planning to send a probe there within a year or two. We'll see how it goes.

By the way, if you value your braincells, you'll stay away from flat earthers. These people are not salvageable so don't even try.

"The Moon is entirely artificial and Reptilian/Gray. "- Stormblood

is this related to Jews starting their day at Sunset?

Stormblood said:

EasternFireLion666 said:

No.... this makes absolutely no sense lol, the moon is a positive influence in our life, it’s psychical ecc even if it’s associated with greys and enemy aliens it doesent mean it’s bad or enemy or whatever you mean.

sip said:

I don't know. I'm trying to find the sermon where it said that the moon is actually hollow and a giant spacecraft built by Reptilians/Greys, and that is only because it's so big that it has a vibrational field capable of influencing us and the world.

Aquarius said:
Stormblood said:

EasternFireLion666 said:

No.... this makes absolutely no sense lol, the moon is a positive influence in our life, it’s psychical ecc even if it’s associated with greys and enemy aliens it doesent mean it’s bad or enemy or whatever you mean.
Agreed 100%. Especially with the assumption that it's a literal, artificial planetoid. This sermon does not say it's artificial but it does say it's hollow. Probably hollowed out as opposed to being that way naturally, but I seriously doubt the extent to which it's hollow.
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoSNewsletter/conversations/messages/1650

It seems that Stormbait confused Luna with one of the other planets' moons.

Iam very interested in this Continent.

From New Swabia to the Nazis and perhaps Adolf fleeing there as per Serrano has intrigued me.

Watching showson Gaia is great.

Obviously Cory Goode has been there take that as you may.

Stormblood said:
sip said:

I don't know. I'm trying to find the sermon where it said that the moon is actually hollow and a giant spacecraft built by Reptilians/Greys, and that is only because it's so big that it has a vibrational field capable of influencing us and the world.
The source that that sermon is a very short summary of is The Cosmic War by Joseph Farrell. Chapter 13 talks about all the evidence that the moon was created and placed there by intelligent design. Its structure couldn't have formed naturally and neither could the orbit. You can download an ebook copy of this book in my link. This is one of the most enlightening books I know of. Chapter 2 shows that thousands of ancient symbols and cave paintings all over the world are really exact depictions of plasma vortexes and instabilities, supported by pictures showing how identical they are and by the ancient descriptions of them being "The thunderbolts of the gods".

The descriptions of scaler physics and phase conjugate beams in chapter 5, borrowed from
physicist Paul LaViolette, is the true basis of physics and is a perfect "material" description of the actual physics of magic. Our chakras are just plasma vortexes, making an affirmation is really making the interferometric grating that the energy has to follow, this book is full of things like these to connect the dots between physics and magic.
Even if only for chapters 2, 5, and 13, I can't recommend this book highly enough. Here's a free copy https://mega.nz/#!L9NmmaCS!fnVc6WyeNJAIIcTjEgmO0fXc8RVaRsDiN7eQ0fkz8pQ

curio said:
Aquarius said:
Stormblood said:

Agreed 100%. Especially with the assumption that it's a literal, artificial planetoid. This sermon does not say it's artificial but it does say it's hollow. Probably hollowed out as opposed to being that way naturally, but I seriously doubt the extent to which it's hollow.
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoSNewsletter/conversations/messages/1650

It seems that Stormbait confused Luna with one of the other planets' moons.

That's the only sermon I could find actually but I'm not quite so sure it was the one. Well, doesn't matter. I will read the sources of this kind of sermons and see for myself.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Stormblood said:
sip said:

The source that that sermon is a very short summary of is The Cosmic War by Joseph Farrell. Chapter 13 talks about all the evidence that the moon was created and placed there by intelligent design. Its structure couldn't have formed naturally and neither could the orbit. You can download an ebook copy of this book in my link. This is one of the most enlightening books I know of. Chapter 2 shows that thousands of ancient symbols and cave paintings all over the world are really exact depictions of plasma vortexes and instabilities, supported by pictures showing how identical they are and by the ancient descriptions of them being "The thunderbolts of the gods".

The descriptions of scaler physics and phase conjugate beams in chapter 5, borrowed from
physicist Paul LaViolette, is the true basis of physics and is a perfect "material" description of the actual physics of magic. Our chakras are just plasma vortexes, making an affirmation is really making the interferometric grating that the energy has to follow, this book is full of things like these to connect the dots between physics and magic.
Even if only for chapters 2, 5, and 13, I can't recommend this book highly enough. Here's a free copy https://mega.nz/#!L9NmmaCS!fnVc6WyeNJAIIcTjEgmO0fXc8RVaRsDiN7eQ0fkz8pQ

Thank you. I already have a copy of the book. I will put it higher in the reading list.

Stormblood said:
sip said:

I'm just curious... if the moon is not natural and only placed there, why is there a Moon Square? Why is there a Munka mantra that ties into the Moon's energies? Why do we have Moon cusp or even those zodiac signs that are ruled or co-ruled by Moon??

Just trying to understand....

HailMotherLilith said:
Stormblood said:

I'm just curious... if the moon is not natural and only placed there, why is there a Moon Square? Why is there a Munka mantra that ties into the Moon's energies? Why do we have Moon cusp or even those zodiac signs that are ruled or co-ruled by Moon??

As it was explained in the sermon, the Moon is big enough to have its own electro-magnetic field, which what creates its influences on the material and spiritual level.

Stormblood said:
HailMotherLilith said:

As it was explained in the sermon, the Moon is big enough to have its own electro-magnetic field, which what creates its influences on the material and spiritual level.

Oh okay, sorry.

I thought people thought it was something bad, etc...

HailMotherLilith said:
Stormblood said:
HailMotherLilith said:

Oh okay, sorry.
We just think that some intelligent living person(s) created it artificially and placed it there. Same with Saturn's moon Lepidus, which is much more obviously artificial. We don't know what the motives were or what they are actually used for. I believe that the gods created both of them and placed them very carefully into orbit, but then we know the enemy took over the moon to use as a base, probably long after it was made. The moon is a type of antenna that takes the universal energies of the constellations and planets and focuses and transmits those energies toward the earth. Basically just a big thing to attract and collect different kinds of energies in a ball that's close enough to earth for earth to take from.

HailMotherLilith said:
Stormblood said:
Oh okay, sorry.
We just think that some intelligent living person(s) created it artificially and placed it there. Same with Saturn's moon Lepidus, which is much more obviously artificial. We don't know what the motives were or what they are actually used for. I believe that the gods created both of them and placed them very carefully into orbit, but then we know the enemy took over the moon to use as a base, probably long after it was made. The moon is a type of antenna that takes the universal energies of the constellations and planets and focuses and transmits those energies toward the earth. Basically just a big thing to attract and collect different kinds of energies in a ball that's close enough to earth for earth to take from.

Oh okay, thank you for the explanation.

"Hollow Moon Proof?

According to Zulu legend, our hollow moon was put in place by two brothers with scaly, fish-like skin. The legend tells of Wowane and Mpanku, who brought the moon to Earth after stealing it from a great fire dragon. They are said to have emptied out the egg-like satellite of its ‘yolk,’ subsequently placing it in orbit around the Earth. Prior to this, the planet was said to have been shrouded in a sheath of watery mist, which came raining down to Earth once the moon came into orbit."

AC_Fish-god_Nimrud_Figure_Near_Entrance_Quyunjik_nypl.digitalcollections.510d47dc-4727-a3d9-e040-e00a18064a99.001.v-1024x740.jpg

"Some believe that this deluge of water may be reference to the great flood that destroyed the antediluvian civilizations. The two brothers mentioned also bear similar characteristics to Enki and Enlil of ancient Sumerian lore, who were responsible for instituting the first civilizations of man and are often depicted wearing fish garb."
https://www.gaia.com/lp/content/the-hollow-moon-theory-is-the-moon-an-artificial-satellite/

I'm not inclined to take the musings of random blogposters at face value. But regarding the theory that the Moon was parked around Earth, the information presented here makes it a little more sensible:

"Going back into ancient civilizations, there are a myriad odd tales and cultural stories that talk about an egg being hollowed out and rolled across the sky, and some of the descriptions are eerily similar to the description of our Moon. It’s really interesting stuff when one stops to consider the abnormalities."

"Zulu Shaman, Credo Mutwa said that Zulu legends believe The Moon to be hollow and the home of the Python or hitauri or as David Icke calls them the Reptilians”, a race of intelligent extraterrestrials. The legend states The Moon was brought here hundreds of generations ago by two brothers, Wowane and Mpanku, who were the leaders of these Reptilian extraterrestrials.

These two were known as the water brothers and they both had scaly skin like a fish. This tale is very similar to the Mesopotamia and Sumerian accounts about the two chief leader brothers Enlil and Enki, (Lords of the Earth). Credo continues telling the Zulu legends of how Wowane and Mpanku stole The Moon in the form of an egg from the “Great Fire Dragon,” and emptied out the yolk until it was hollow. Then they “rolled” The Moon across the sky to the Earth which brought about cataclysmic events on this planet that ended the “Golden Age” of the past."

https://doowansnewsandevents.wordpress.com/tag/zulu-mythology-about-the-moon/

Take the blogpost above with a grain of salt. The Gods were often portrayed with fishy attributes, throughout many parts of the world. It's allegorical, I don't see any reason why the lizardmen would have had anything to do with the placement of the moon. That said, it seems that the Gods found that the Moon, back then as a primordial planet("egg") orbiting the sun(the "fire dragon") like Mercury, would have a positive spiritual and astronomical influence on the Earth, as well as serving a strategic purpose as a starbase and a developmental milestone for us(easier to reach the Moon than the bodies further out, plus it can serve as a staging area for further space exploration). So they hollowed it out so as to make it easier(read: possible) to move, and parked it in orbit around the Earth. Unfortunately, it sounds like they either lost the battle or got attacked and interrupted by the time it was placed in orbit, so they weren't able to use it for its intended purpose. Then the enemy ETs moved in and made it their own.

With the disclaimer that I haven't read the entirety of the wordpress article(it's huge and I just can't be bothered right now), I think this pretty much proves that the Moon is not artificial. That idea does not make much sense to begin with.

However, if by referring to a body as artificial, one means to say that it's a Dyson sphere, then this makes sense. As seems to be the case with Iapetus.

Many thanks to all of you for your answers and reponses.

very cool terrain map from Ohip State University et al

https://www.pgc.umn.edu/projects/the-reference-elevation-model-of-antarctica-release-1/

https://www.pgc.umn.edu/data/elevation/

https://www.techexplorist.com/new-terrain-map-of-antarctica-accurately-depicts-continent-in-stunning-detail/16868/

EasternFireLion666 said:
Whats the deal with it and the travel restrictions? The flat earthers use this as an argument for their stupid model.

Is there some secret base there? I think 13 states are involved in the naval blockade there.

I believe that UFOs of the Third Reich take off from Antarctica and attack the United States as in 1947

Anunakovich said:
EasternFireLion666 said:

I believe that UFOs of the Third Reich take off from Antarctica and attack the United States as in 1947

They may along with the help of entities with their own craft strike Admiral Byrd's forces. There's evidence of his forces being attacked and whizzed by very fast craft unknown to Humans at the time. Several U.S.F. casualties and several weapon systems like tanks were taken out. In fact Admiral Byrd had a sizable force something like 10-14 thousand forces, about 40 tanks, and significant amount of aircraft. Funny the force was pretty sizable punch for anyone of that era.

Albeit the understanding is after a period of time. Someone suggest dropping a nuke on Antarctica at the Swarzesonne doorway. Admiral Byrd noted they placed several blocks of C4 unto it not even leaving a scratch. Supposedly Joseph Pharel, even if a disinformation agent to a degree, I don't think he is malicious but he is anti-NatSoC due to his World War View almost posses an Alex Jones meme of Nazis are trying to take over the World by using Communism as a kudgel. Lulz Alex put down the whiskey you drink and think for a moment why Hitler and company would want the deaths probably nearing a billion people in modern times for that and everyone being brainwashed into a stupid lefty communist for the great reset.

You'll own nothing and you'll be happy and eat ze bugz.

Anyways one thing is for sure after that stupid statement of nuking Antarctica. Several crafts came in Luftwaffe parade Swastika formation over Washington D.C. the capital right over the Senate as a warning like don't fuck around with us.

It made everyone shut the fuck up. After that incident they immediately freaked out and stopped anything on Antarctica except any expeditions and even then most expeditions are on the lower area near the American-Russo zones. In fact the irony of the situation is the U.S. and other World powers readily admit most of Antarctica is still German named cause they are scared shitless of potential 3rd Reich forces. At this point the 3rd Reich is gone albeit like the old saying goes, "In the 12 years the Reich existed they advanced a thousand years".

Still many places in Antarctica are only known in German names. For example there's a section which is believed by U.S. to house actual combatants and properties of the 3rd Reich. In fact funny enough it is believed by some speculation of World powers that it may be a Uboat base and the Germans somehow built it. Obviously now a days and probably once paperclip occurred with Von Braun and company. They probably go "Holy shit they had help building their base, WTF are the Germans".

Like I always contemplate and speak to myself the Germans and Hitler are the HOMMs like the video game. The Heroes of Might and Magic.

Sheer fact is the melting of the ice caps is something that has shown up in a lot of satellite and we are scared. There's evidence to suggest the 3rd Reich in initial principle wanted to remove 200ft or so of water from the oceans to allow the ice caps to melt to reveal the caps. Sheer fact is Antarctica is the main kahuna so to speak. But I would not be surprised if someone states the South Pole cap is also intriguing. Obviously there is evidence of entrances into the Earth created by several civilizations. As some have speculated there may have been civilizations before the Gods albeit with HP.Cobra recently stating the Gods may have known about us as far back as 80,000 years ago.

Albeit they never took action unto this area till about 50,000 years ago when they landed. For example Astarte, Apollo, Hermes, Amon-Ra, and many other entities of such nature. Any entity past 50,000 years is considered a Older God while any entity is considered a Young God. I recall that from the Yahoo days whereby someone posted it, I believe it was in reply to a sermon Maxine Posted.

Anyways Many of these Big baller Gods state they've been here since the beginning. And some state before my beginning where the beginning Gods who were here in the beginning but we were the progenitor Humans. Obviously at some point in time there were Humans much like us Homo Sapian albeit much more developed, highly spiritual, and closer to Demi-Gods rather than outright Humans. And they wrote down that the Gods taught these entities.

For example just recently I ran into information stating that when the Gods were around before they left. The Ancients noted life-less metallic servants would run around with the Gods doing hard labor or menial tasks to which the God or Goddess would attend to other matters that indeed mattered.

I assume the enemy was keen on deleting this information to make sure Humans grew up like Thralls not slaves worse thralldom not even slavery matches thralldom.

Thralldom = Dominion of Thrall or Multi-generational, existential, created and perpetuated slavery.

Gottfried Feder's book Manifesto on abolition of Interest-Debt Thralldom is the proper translation. I believe Thrall is a European word that has no translation we use the word slavery but slavery is less severe than thrall or thralldom itself. Thralldom is literally how the World works in our society hence why everything is nothing more than a mishmash of slavitude. I note in particular communism hardcore enslaves directly and captalism hardcore enslaves through deception and beguiling by cloaking you in a lie of freedom. People don't actually posses FREE-DOM, Free Dominion; rather they are thralls look at poor people or foreigners working for a slaves pension by using their tongue to lick toilets and get a buck for it.

Anyways to get back on topic. Back in 2012 or so a Russian oil expedition group came to a random bumfucking no where place in Antarctica near the Russian area i.e. within the Arctic Circle but not deep into Antarctica. They drilled down a few minutes later something blocked the drill they removed the dirt and snow and permafrost. And were astonished to find a 3ft Swastika made of Gold in the middle of no where.

Sheer fact is whatever is in Antarctica is very advanced stuff not unlike neither the Pyramids at Giza or the Golden sites of the Pagodas at the South East Nations.

We are dealing with technology and manufacturing processes that are millions of light years ahead of our development. Even HP.Cobra recently some months back accidentally astral projecting meeting with Agares was like yeah we aren't ready for this kind of stuff.

Either way lets just be glad that unlike the other parts of the Earth where the enemy is at liberty to lie and or destroy. If anyone fucks around with the Polar Forces our forces would zip by and Mr.Miyagi wax on, wax off our fellow goyish stupid Humans.

I'm sure the Trump Administration with the Space Force was probably briefed on just how extensive our side is. And even then it's just a snippet and Human observation. I think noting what the 3rd Reich was up to they were the last to surmize the Gods and their allies; neutral and or allied. To a degree of deeper interaction and deep interaction since the epoch of the past with the Gods literally being on Earth.

FancyMancy said:
This might not answer your question directly, but it's something to consider.

No-one may claim to own it, as per the jewnited nations "rules" and "laws".

If Earth was flat, cats would have tossed everything off the edge by now.

By the way, someone said the flat-Earth meme is just trolls trolling, but it is evident that the jew is promoting it; get it into people's minds, whether seriously or trivially, and that manifests things eventually - not Earth being flat, but the lowering of IQ points so far as back to having 0 IQ due to incestuous procreation from "adam and eve".

After many generations of incestuous procreation (if you can call that 'pro'), the line becomes annihilated; the Hapsburgs 'incested' itself into annihilation; it insisted (incested) upon 'keeping it in the family' to keep the line..."pure", or at least royal, without commoners coming into the family, which caused the male side of the family to become extinct (there must be a joke about feminizums in there somewhere!). The "adam and eve" nonsense is spiritual incest*, for the lowering of braining**, and currently is the attempted rebirth of believing Earth is flat.

I think someone said that there is defence near there, though, due to there being an entrance to the "hollow" Earth; rather, to living areas/cities underground/inside Earth, where both some of our Friendlies, and also enemies, live in their own respective areas/cities.

*the Hapsburg family's gene pool became too small
**christians are closed-minded; too little knowledge and sources of learning

Actually your taking the Adam and Eve story on the enemy side and not providing our side. Or at least a version befitting our side.

Adam and Eve are real per say as the first Humans or Homo Sapiens the people who were taught to eat from the various trees particularly the Knowledge, Godhead and Immortality. Unfortunately all trees require the tree of Knowledge the tree of Knowledge benefits Godhead and Immortality as well as the other trees for all intents and purposes the trees of Progress and Evolution or Technology or something else if there are 3 main ones like the 3 Nadis there has got to be several more for the civilization.

The tree of Knowledge is the most accursed because if people "know" they can do stuff. Remember 1. Malaria, 2. Cardiovascular, 3. Humans, 4. Cancer, 5. Accidents are the top 4 or 5 ways people die. Humans are pretty dangerous to other Humans.

If the enemy withheld knowledge and Humans withheld knowledge due to enemy, magick, hostility, barbarism, and other factors due to the collapse from our Gods. And there were some Humans who without full knowledge and without eating bit per bit a bite of the Apple of Knowledge. As it's not bite and your done, the enemy is stupid in believing one bite and your golden. I believe not just the bites but other apples and multiple trees are needed.

Knowledge teaches Good, Evil(Uppitness), and Bad; Truth, lies, and neutrality. For example if I put a Katana to your head to chop your head off like in Nanking that is bad, maybe? Good or the forces of Holy Truth they state Why is it that you lie to people those are Chinese communists dressed up as Japanese in 1938 Uniforms 2 years before the Japanese changed their collars and on top of that Japanese execute with Katanas using two hands not one. Single handed chops by Chinese people is due to Shaolin-style and other Scimitar heavy blades either being made thick or possessing a thickened end which creates a heavy downward force.

The Japanese chop with two hands to ensure a proper mortal blow.

For example there are people who oppose the death penalty. Because the World is filled with so much lies and bullshit from people that an innocent man could be executed and not exonerated 3 years later cause someone was caught for the crime.

But at the same time if truly a criminal of such nature. There should be an execution and in fact I think if people knew reality and knew stuff they'd want execution and eliminate right to live for life imprisonment.

Either way the whole Adam and Eve story is simply convoluted bullshit by the enemy inventing shit to pervert the Gods and rain shit upon shit on the rainstorm of reptillian shit unto Humanity and the Gods. The enemy and the kikes are scared shitless of the Gods I'm sure some Gods can wave their hand stating something even in the Hebrew and turn the jews grin to blood by the planet full. Imagine all jews just breaking out in blood from their grin.

Sheer fact is Adam and Eve is a story deeply tied with Satan just as the flood is Enlil with a sprinkle of Satan. Satan's tale of the beginning is the most treasured story and probably the deepest occult levels whereby it entertains prehistory and entertains the history of the Gods. In fact it might even be like Edward Lonsa's deep reverence for Tarot technology explaining the tarot as a technology so ancient and important that in the number of cards particularly the main 13 but all the cards the technology of the Gods and the Universal Apotheosis exist within the explanation of Spiritual Apotheosis.

The enemy created this bullshit of God angry at Humans. So shehameforshic how the fuck does the enemy God and Elyon as in the Old Testament even bother to invent such poppycock bullshit of We Wuz didn'z knuw Humanz ait frum tree.

Adam and Eve goes further into incestial technologies of the Gods. For example Adam and Eve are brother and sister. Sure okay by and by to a degree. But the story implies the dichotic Male and Female energies. Much like Gemini Astarte the Old Lady Ways and Apollo the New Male Ways. Sadly dichotic Gemini does not posses the Terinary/Trinary systems. It's two symbols not three symbols.

Sadly we need to understand both the dichotic ways of species and the new terinary/trinary ways. Perhaps working like a 1980s dupe thinking work and pray is bad but outright eliminating work produces dystopian society. A middle ground for example working 6-8 hours on stock trading and crypto new with an ethic on achieving wealth and money and finances through newer methods.

It's not quite 100% terinary but not quite dichotic of thrall/slave vs radical/extreme/too much. A happy medium.

The enemy in stating Lilith had sex with Adam is such a stupid notion they literally gave you technology to use and apply in what does that mean from a spiritual perspective and what does it mean.

My best guess Lilith represents the cosmological universal forces of the Ancient Lady; Queen and Mother of Heaven. If literally she is the Crown the Metathronos the Satan's wife and the Kundalini wanting to ascend.

My best guess is Adam achieved the Godhead and had his mother work on him.

Notice in the tales of the Ancient the male Gods always do stuff very few mention the female. Or if mentioning always in a secondary or passive role.

Lilith encompasses a strong leader Woman. I hate to kinda quote Abyssos because he kinda annoyed some of our members but the Temptress lady. The one who is the hardcore striker lady who wants and demands something.

My best guess is Lilith in Satanism is painted as the Goddess wanting the Kundalini so everyone experiences truth.

Satan is Truth, Lilith abides by that notion literally and spiritually. Lilith is also truth. The crown serves as a heaven for the Queenship to steer the Kundalini through the system.

My best guess is at certain levels when Satan chakras and Lilith chakras are merrily dancing they can reveal a truth before Kundalini.

If Beelzebul is the entomantic insect God revealing truth through sensations why people enjoy their bodies being felt or touched or the embrace of something maybe exercising and feeling muscles.

Then it stands to reason that even if Kundalini is truth and not absolute truth but the reality of nature. Then the Spirituality i.e. Meditation and Spiritual explanations are explaining reality.

Reality isn't Erg the caveman going out to Hunt a rabbit only to break his ankle due to impurities of the soul. Why does one animal succeed and another fail.

Rather if Erg the Cromagnon or Homo Sapien practiced an Ancient system i.e. spirituality. Then it stands to reason Erg the Cromagnon has a clean or cleaner soul but also rather posses powers. Maybe his trap requires telekinesis to initiate a truth.

The truth being we "stress" our mind, body, and soul for betterment not perfection. Perfection = laziness, lack of advancement.

Perfection implies a kosher mentality to it.

Betterment = implies advancement continuous desire wanting.

For example it's not Relativity or Absolute Relativity it's the Theory of Relativity. Theory = High Praise value. But it'll never have an absolution of completion even the Gods might find relativity different through different technologies.

Satan and the Gods aren't perfect or perfecting rather they are in absolute betterment. They spin the wheels of reality unto their mind, body, soul, civilization, and technology to improve. Even a piece of nano-plastic only seen by a scanning electron microscope can be made of hemp and biodegrade within 30-100 days, not 15-80 years due to human stupidity.

Betterment.

I believe Satan AND Lilith's tale and the Gods tale of the civilization of the beginning i.e. the Garden of Eden.

Is the Roundabout way of Betterment to everything. We aren't perfect, we can never be perfect if Satan is perfect he'd stop advancing. I'm 540,000ish years old that is it. I think like my friend said I'd love to put my hand on the wall of the grand canyon and touch a half-billion year old layer and go holy shit imagine being that old.

Imagine Satan at 500+ million years old. Imagine Satan at 1 billion+ years old.

If Satan is perfect he reached Ultimate.

As Ultimecia states in Final Fantasy 8, Time Kompression.

If Time travel and time can be kompressed the Gods can just go back in time and wave their hand across their enemies and vaporize them spiritually.

So I believe the Garden of Eden is the story of how Male and Female energies along with entities whom are male and female and dichotic in nature are trying to better themselves through a dichotic Universe unto producing a terinary/trinary system of not too old, not too new, a middle ground. Of course not everything can be middle ground I'd like to be strong punch harder but sometimes punching smarting is better.

A strike to a jaw is more effective than punching the kidney. A punch to the back of a lung is more effective than striking the person in the back of the head, sure rabbit punch is bad but it's not one and done.

Sheer fact is Garden of Eden is the humble tale of someone mediating bit by bit for betterment and eating continuously. We eat about 3 or so times a day. Don't you think eating brain food, meditating food, and all kinds of food if everything is "eaten" so to speak. I'm reminded of Lydia mentioning how we must be careful what we put in our minds as there is trash, pollution and literary garbage around.

As Dr. Anthony Medivier states from Bruno Giordano's memory palace system. Judge a book by it's cover not every book is worth reading there are garbage books out there with useless knowledge. So YES! judge a book by it's cover. Look at the Good Holy Book the Bible or Koran.

Sheer fact is I'll end it with HP.Cobra is planning on some point to express the Garden of Eden much like Zevulon's Flood.

The Flood of increasing force just as the insects define our nervous-spiritual system. So does the Eden.

I believe it's merely simply a tool like the tarot. How a person becomes a God/Goddess through "eating" throughout life.

Eating = Life. A baby = I understand I need food in me.

A person such as can say "I hate food, I hate eating, eating is repulsive for me".

Some people need to eat, some need to put down the fork, and MANY need to eat better.

Garden of Eden is how I ate Mentally, Physically, Spiritually, technologically, and civilizationally to advance myself and others.

It's simply an expression of National Socialism: Kin Altruism. I believe in myself and others and believe in a better World as Satan put it "We are to advance ourselves and our Universe around us to better it."

Again betterment. To Better ourselves and the Universe around us.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back