Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Asperger syndrome,legit?

Cacique Satanás

Hi people, I would like to know if Asperger syndrome is legit or not...
I got diagnosed of this syndrome by a SJW like psychologist.

Autism is a meme diagnosis if you ask me. It exists for the purposes of billing, whether that's to justify public funding, an insurance payout or to put you on meds. It's for this purpose that the diagnosis seems to have been designed to encompass and apply to as wide a range of people as possible.

Just look at the diversity of people that receive this diagnosis. From people that are intelligent, don't mind going against the grain, separating from the rest of the herd and challenging (((the status quo))) to absolute downies that barely have the cognitive ability to wipe their own ass. And if you don't already know, assburgers is an obsolete diagnosis, it's now lumped into autism as "high functioning".

It can also be a diagnosis that you receive to justify (((further action))) or a scapegoat diagnosis for when the shrink doesn't know what diagnosis to give you but needs/wants to give you one anyway.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back