Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How do you know if...

Aconite

...You followed father Satan in a past life? Or that you were strong in meditation and could accomplish spiritual things (AP, see auras, etc)

Are there signs that would pop up?

Yeah, if you're more drawn to the Occult and to learning things more than just the status quo, etc., then you may very well have been a Spiritual Satanist in one or more of your previous lives.

For some, they have abilities which they worked on in a previous life which have come out in this one, despite whether they have dedicated to Satan in this life or not. I can remember a few years ago an SS said as they dedicated, Satan or their Guardian Daemon/Daemoness appeared to them by walking through one of their walls. The Daemons/Daemonesses have class, lol.

Ask FATHER SATAN , dreams of the past a feeling of nostalgia when you see his symbols or a meditation like i had a dream of him holdingbme as a baby and sprinkling water on my third eye there are signs think back in your past and pastlife meditations help another example a dream i had i was one of the first marines talking to benjamin franklin and george washington . Hint hint lol hope i helped HAIL SATAN!!!!

Chilidawg said:
Ask FATHER SATAN , dreams of the past a feeling of nostalgia when you see his symbols or a meditation like i had a dream of him holdingbme as a baby and sprinkling water on my third eye there are signs think back in your past and pastlife meditations help another example a dream i had i was one of the first marines talking to benjamin franklin and george washington . Hint hint lol hope i helped HAIL SATAN!!!!

Not to spoil anything,but this could all just be of your mind making things up...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back