Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Has anyone ever tried/succeeded in physical changes?

V12-POWER

I ask this because since last year I have been trying to change a relatively minor aspect, because I want to but im far from desperate or craving it like crazy. And now I seem to hit a wall regarding this, it doesn't matter how much I try to do it, the progress stopped heavily these past 3 months.

While I did manage to change it to my likings a bit, there wasn't too much of a change these months. All im doing is using visualizations. No energy works or anything like that, so wanna know if this needs serious energy works to happen, because visualization has hit an almost dead end.

Is biokinesis that you are trying to do? If yes this may take a lot of energy...if you still want to try at least use mantra's or rune.

The most powerful mantra that we know is Satanas, and you can use it for everything.

V12-POWER said:
I ask this because since last year I have been trying to change a relatively minor aspect, because I want to but im far from desperate or craving it like crazy. And now I seem to hit a wall regarding this, it doesn't matter how much I try to do it, the progress stopped heavily these past 3 months.

While I did manage to change it to my likings a bit, there wasn't too much of a change these months. All im doing is using visualizations. No energy works or anything like that, so wanna know if this needs serious energy works to happen, because visualization has hit an almost dead end.
Are you talking about your penis?

zolaluckystar said:
I had a mole appear on my face. It was colorless at first, but as time went on it got darker. So I would go to bed and concentrate on it, visualizing it, till I could examine it from all sides in my minds eye. I visualized it as some alien parasite that had landed on my face, sending out tendrils and followed these back to their tips, deeply buried in my body, and then began to order them to withdraw themselves, back into the mother mass sitting on my face. I did this for many weeks, forcing them to withdraw, till they had all been forced back out of my body and into the mole sitting on my face.

I visualized it then like a bandaid, so I could rip it off. I visualized baby soft new skin under it. Had a dream where I was examining it in the mirror and got my fingertips under it and began to pull it up. When I woke up I went to check on it and a corner of it had, indeed, begun to lift and underneath was perfectly smooth skin. Till one day I was able to pull it off like a bandage and under it was smooth skin. I believe it was cancerous but I removed it. The entire process took about 6-8 weeks and I worked on it every day/night, till I was able to remove it.

damn that takes creativity though...I think thats one of the aspects im lacking

V12-POWER said:
The three steps of witchcraft is all you need, raise the energy, program the energy, and direct the energy. The more intense the visualization the better the results. Also doing the Final RTR will make workings manifest quicker. Body modifications can take a lot of energy and a lot of time, but if it's something minor it shouldn't take very long.

ess said:
V12-POWER said:

Are you talking about your penis?
Seems like that's your go-to response for topics like this. Are you hoping to find advice on performing biokinesis on your penis, or do you just happen to have cock on your mind?

V12-POWER said:

You should add an affirmation to the "program" step of witchcraft.

A while ago I started losing my hair. I want to keep my hair, so every morning and evening I breathe white-gold energy into my hair, then affirm "This energy is permanently restoring all of my lost hair in a safe, healthy, and positive way for me." I repeat this cycle 9 times. During the whole session I visualize my hair growing back. After over two years, the bald patches have almost completely returned! Most of the men on both sides of my family have become bald very early in life, so this was no accident. Biokinesis is absolutely possible, it just requires a lot of energy, time, and determination.

curio said:
Seems like that's your go-to response for topics like this. Are you hoping to find advice on performing biokinesis on your penis, or do you just happen to have cock on your mind?
Both

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
V12-POWER said:

A while ago I started losing my hair. I want to keep my hair, so every morning and evening I breathe white-gold energy into my hair, then affirm "This energy is permanently restoring all of my lost hair in a safe, healthy, and positive way for me." I repeat this cycle 9 times. During the whole session I visualize my hair growing back. After over two years, the bald patches have almost completely returned! Most of the men on both sides of my family have become bald very early in life, so this was no accident. Biokinesis is absolutely possible, it just requires a lot of energy, time, and determination.
And if you used mantra and/or rune you could have got results much faster ;)

For everyone here that need to use biokinesis remember that it takes a lot of energy and by using vibration it will take less time to get results :)

ess said:
curio said:
Both
All your dick needs... In a conveniently packaged box ? When you crave dick ask for heinz spotted dick !
spotted-dick.jpg

I should become a commercial or something :lol:

Sinistra said:
ess said:
curio said:
Both
All your dick needs... In a conveniently packaged box ? When you crave dick ask for heinz spotted dick !
spotted-dick.jpg

Well, given his irrational hatred of women, maybe the perfect bachelor's food; some hot, steamy faggots, would be more to his liking.
porkfaggot-copy.jpg

Better get 'em quick before Strickland comes running and puts them on his altar or something. :?

luis said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
V12-POWER said:

And if you used mantra and/or rune you could have got results much faster ;)

For everyone here that need to use biokinesis remember that it takes a lot of energy and by using vibration it will take less time to get results :)
Thanks, I'll remember that! I think the planetary squares can be used for faster biokinesis too. :)

curio said:
Sinistra said:
ess said:
spotted-dick.jpg

Well, given his irrational hatred of women, maybe the perfect bachelor's food; some hot, steamy faggots, would be more to his liking.
porkfaggot-copy.jpg

Better get 'em quick before Strickland comes running and puts them on his altar or something. :?
Well I don't have a hatred for women, but I would love some.

ess said:
curio said:
Sinistra said:
spotted-dick.jpg

porkfaggot-copy.jpg

You literally said that you hate women in a previous post... Why lie?

ess said:
curio said:
Sinistra said:
spotted-dick.jpg

porkfaggot-copy.jpg

Okay, you didn't say it like: "I hate all women", but you did say how supposedly they are all bad.

People saying things about how women behave in general or how men behave in general are often just making observations about differences in behavior. Many men have went out in the world thinking all women are perfect creatures who exude happiness and sunshine and have gotten a harsh awakening when confronted with reality.

HailMotherLilith said:
Okay, you didn't say it like: "I hate all women", but you did say how supposedly they are all bad.
If I remember right I just said most.

ess said:
HailMotherLilith said:
If I remember right I just said most.

Lying is not a very good thing to do to a fellow SS:

ess said:
This is the main reason I have never wanted a girlfriend. I just can't trust women, like as a whole. Every woman, no matter if they're a satanist or not, will always be looking to "upgrade" so to speak. So if they see a man with more money, they will leave you and try to go for him, just for example. I'm not saying all women are whores, but I'm also not saying not all women are whores. (just most of them are)
Having a girlfriend will not improve my life, hell they'd probably just make it worse. And I don't know you, but I'd say it wouldn't improve your life either.

HLM, I don't think he is purposely lying... it appears he just forgot his exact wording. Also, reading the quote you provided I don't see where it states that all women are bad. He seems to just be relating his history with the women in his life, which he implies has not been good - we can't really deny HIS experiences, can we? I also do not believe he was trying to offend you, or anyone else for that matter...

As he progresses, surely he will have better experiences with better women in the future. Til then, could we perhaps take him off the skewer? :lol:

I would also like to add, to the OP: using just energy work every night, I have alleviated a problem with my foot. I also have started a larger working having to do with my skull (injury at work), and have had success, but like he's been mentioned it required runic vibrations, energy work (raising, programming, directing/moving energy), some visualisation as well as affirmations.

The larger the problem the more energy is required. I have heard from an experienced and successful meditator who works with such changes, to estimate the average problem will take a total of 24 hours (more or less but this is average) of work to notice major changes... Could be 5 minutes a day for many days, 1 hour a day (during two 30 minute drives to work), or 6 hours a day if you have the time, experience and grounding. Like others have mentioned before, the important thing is to pick a schedule that you can stick to and manage every day, regardless. And don't give up.

Hope this helps

TheFlea said:
I would also like to add, to the OP: using just energy work every night, I have alleviated a problem with my foot. I also have started a larger working having to do with my skull (injury at work), and have had success, but like he's been mentioned it required runic vibrations, energy work (raising, programming, directing/moving energy), some visualisation as well as affirmations.

The larger the problem the more energy is required. I have heard from an experienced and successful meditator who works with such changes, to estimate the average problem will take a total of 24 hours (more or less but this is average) of work to notice major changes... Could be 5 minutes a day for many days, 1 hour a day (during two 30 minute drives to work), or 6 hours a day if you have the time, experience and grounding. Like others have mentioned before, the important thing is to pick a schedule that you can stick to and manage every day, regardless. And don't give up.

Hope this helps

Avoid meditating and doing energy work whilst you are performing activities that require focus (driving). It's the surest formula for accidents.

TheFlea said:

Hope this helps

He did say "Every woman".

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11861

Anyways,that is all.

""This is the main reason I have never wanted a girlfriend. I just can't trust women, like as a whole. Every woman, no matter if they're a satanist or not, will always be looking to "upgrade" so to speak. So if they see a man with more money, they will leave you and try to go for him, just for example. I'm not saying all women are whores, but I'm also not saying not all women are whores. (just most of them are)
Having a girlfriend will not improve my life, hell they'd probably just make it worse. And I don't know you, but I'd say it wouldn't improve your life either."""

Why do you think you are ever gonna meet a normal woman with that attitude?

ess said:
Every woman, no matter if they're a satanist or not, will always be looking to "upgrade" so to speak.
You're an actual fucking retard.

Stormblood said:
Avoid meditating and doing energy work whilst you are performing activities that require focus (driving). It's the surest formula for accidents.

You just can't help yourself can you? Lol

I should clarify... since I couldn't tell if Stormblood was trying to be funny by imitating people who find petty problems with other's and try to correct them and/or instigate an issue or even argument (we all have that person in our life lol), or if he was serious and took exception to my post, and I just laughed it off thinking the former. So no offense or hurt feelings meant here.

I assume most reading my post can and will use their brains in regard to my advice (we are Satanists, after all :p) And I figure that most people can mentally handle repeating memorized affirmations (like reflex) while driving... since many already listen to or sing along to the radio or music in their head, think about their day, enjoy wind blowing in from outside or look at a beautiful sunset, talk to the person in the car with them, and some may already use their phone (not judging you lol)... Why not do something positive instead?

I doubt these affirmations would take much more mental effort than reading a mile marker sign or using a blinker, since I wasn't suggesting doing the entire Merkaba or attempting to astral project here while driving (though I guess I could have said that) and that people can handle it. I mean don't do this in any high speed chases or anything. If you feel comfortable doing very light brushing or energy work, then go for it. But don't take both hands off the wheel to make and hold secret mudras in the floorboard... And I need to make sure that you know if you don't feel comfortable doing any energy work at all then do it when you get home. People are just very pressed for time so I thought I would share this advice I was given.

This was just suggested to me by someone Stormblood and I both hold in high regard, I guess he and I just see this advice in different light. And that's alright I suppose. It has just helped me greatly and I haven't wrecked from it, so I thought I would share.

Please do as you feel best as a person, I could give you warning labels like the "WARNING: COFFEE MAY BE HOT" on a cup... may sound silly, but evidently some may need this and I get it. So I guess I will: pay attention and please don't wreck.

If anyone disagrees with anything I am saying, I understand :cool: . I just wanted that out there.

Larissa666 said:
Why do you think you are ever gonna meet a normal woman with that attitude?

Well, I did... But I may just be lucky xD

But Larissa has a point, like HP Mage has said, you attract what you think. If you are positive, you will bring positive people and events into your life, and vice versa. I met my wife at a bad time in my life, very similar to the one you described. And she changed all of that for me. But I do wish I would have changed my mindset sooner, as it would have saved me a lot of grief from the changes I made after meeting her.

You got this.

I don't agree with what you said, but I respect that is your experience. What is good about most of this community is they will respect you enough not to attack you like little children often will, but help you (and you help them) grow from things like this like they have, like mature adults would. I'm blabbering now, my bad haha. Age man.

Also, OP, please keep us updated in how this works out for you, regardless of what regimine you choose. If you don't mind, I'd be very curious to hear of your results.

TheFlea said:
I should clarify... since I couldn't tell if Stormblood was trying to be funny by imitating people who find petty problems with other's and try to correct them and/or instigate an issue or even argument (we all have that person in our life lol), or if he was serious and took exception to my post, and I just laughed it off thinking the former. So no offense or hurt feelings meant here.

I'm always serious.

Ess, HML is an established figure in armchair activism and a seasoned veteran of the war for womens' rights and gender equality. You should know better than to follow her around and start fights with her all the time.

Pic related, it's HML speaking at a rally.
image.jpg

When your harmless bants get used as kindling for a flamewar. sigh
Props to Flea for his maturity and understanding.

Stormblood said:
TheFlea said:

I'm always serious.
I don't see how he is trying to start arguments or anything, he just stated a fact. lol

curio said:
Ess, HML is an established figure in armchair activism and a seasoned veteran of the war for womens' rights and gender equality. You should know better than to follow her around and start fights with her all the time.

image.jpg

To be fair, she does start these arguments literally every time.

ess said:
This is the main reason I have never wanted a girlfriend. I just can't trust women, like as a whole. Every woman, no matter if they're a satanist or not, will always be looking to "upgrade" so to speak. So if they see a man with more money, they will leave you and try to go for him, just for example. I'm not saying all women are whores, but I'm also not saying not all women are whores. (just most of them are)
Having a girlfriend will not improve my life, hell they'd probably just make it worse. And I don't know you, but I'd say it wouldn't improve your life either.

If you hold on to your limited experiences/observations and project them to “everyone”, how can you expect to advance. Teenage (inexperienced and lacking wisdom) girls excluded, most women know better than to leave a loving man they are with, for someone who merely has more money or whatever. Memories and a life built with someone, familiarity, family, this makes a strong foundation that many couples have and they're not going to leave all that just to supposedly “upgrade”.

Especially SS women, if we want more money we will just do workings ourselves, and not leave a relationship with someone of spiritual soul value to us :roll:

Your entire viewpoint is too affected by the jewish materialism world. Meditate more, and you will see it all in another (Satanic) perspective. This should be obvious....

zolaluckystar said:
I just stumbled on this image; its cancer cells taken with an electron microscope. it made me flash to what I'd posted, of the thing on my face and how it had sunk these tentacles into my face, etc...and look at this things tentacles! i just thought that was kind of wild!

xZV7vjl.jpg

Oh that is ugly. It looks like a fungus ...

curio said:

image.jpg

Lol, this made me laugh. :lol:

I'm not offended or anything, just confused how is "every woman" (to ess[/] ) only "most" if he literally said "every"? :roll:

ess said:
curio said:

image.jpg

To be fair, she does start these arguments literally every time.
Which I meant to point out with a little ironic humor, not that it's hard to see.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back