Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

If you care, do what you can.

ASQV13886662080

I will not blame those who do what they can for not providing enough on their own.

But I do blame those who have much and do little.

You see, the influence of the extravagant will usually out luster the effort of the essential and basic.

This is because at some core essence of our higher psychology, we have evolved to appreciate abstraction and beauty represented by the results of effort, where we forget and neglect to appreciate the effort to produce such results.

In a world where everyone does what they can, the greater will eventually outshine the lesser.

But that does not mean the lesser are any less essential, but only lesser in effectual potency or impact as individuals or scrambled mass.

Indeed those who would outshine their lesser would likely be a result of those very lesser who came together to do what they could and as such contributed indirectly or directly to the vitality of such greater who outshine them.

These lesser acted as a spectral undertone of infrastructure which provided the means to situate the greater who may provide the spectral overtone of a utopian ultra structure.

And to those who feel outshined, keep in mind that in a civilization that becomes a thing greater than the sum of its parts, you yourself become something greater by being a part of this empowered civilization.

That is to say, as an individual you can be important, but you will always be more important by contributing towards a civilization that sustains an efficient and harmonious growth.

So do not fret over what could have been when you could be doing what you can now.

If you really care, and you choose to not only recognize but truly acknowledge reality for its worst and its best, then reify the abstract potential into the best possible actuality through your effort.

I say this after years of overcoming contrived misconceptions about what is selfish and selfless.

It is utterly important that we can become self sufficient so that we are bound by no one’s chains of debt, building only obligations of natural connection rather than coercion or guilt.

When we all do what we can when we are vital, strong, and clear enough to enjoy self mastery, we can then move onto collective goals with absolute conviction and mutual appreciation.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back