Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Does this research by Richard Dawkins pertain to us?

StraitShot47

I watched this video by Richard Dawkins. He claims that we don't have an intelligent designer because of the way some of our nerves are arranged. Specifically a set of nerves called Recurrent laryngeal nerves. Humans have two of these nerves a right and a left one, but the way they're arranged doesn't make sense. The nerves control the larynx, but run all the way down to the heart.

I am not big into humsn physiology, but I am assuming during the magnum opus or light body these nerves are activated and strengthened. I think this also proves animals have a chakra system too.

Here's the video; https://youtu.be/AN74qV7SsjY

Bunch of fools..

I'm just speculating here, but since the nerves and Nadis are often connected and part of the same circuit, the nerves being the physical manifestation of the Nadis to a degree, I can only imagine that these nerves which run from the Larynx (The vocal cords, also throat chakra), to the heart form an energy circuit which get's properly activated when vibrating mantra's or words of power, since vibrating mantra's and words of power properly activates Nadis along the throat.

When doing deep gutteral vibrations you can actually feel the vibrations run down your chest, and also up your head. These nerves run from the heart to the brain, and control the larynx, I would be surprised if these don't have something to do with this at least.

It makes sense to me that certain vocal vibrations would send certain electrical pulses in a specific rhythm through these nerves which resonate with the brain and heart, and thus the body as a whole. Of course this superficial speculation doesn't really explain how or exactly why, but it's quite logical there is something to this.

Things such as this are dismissed for no reason, without investigation at all. Though that's nothing new, since the jew doesn't want anyone to figure it out anyway and this mentllity has been passed on to the entire "scientific" community.

The Chinese recognised the link between the heart and speech and disorders of speech are said to be products of heart disharmony.

That is to say that these nervous links are part of the integration of the whole and establish organic regulation of what appear to be mundane things.

That voice might be thought of as mundane, it is also a powerful medium of expression of the spirit which houses in the heart - thereby matching the heart in its ministerial fire role secondary to only the kidneys.

Persons whose elemental makeup includes a lot of fire also tend to be very talkative and this association easily makes sense in light of information like this.

In a biological/physical/medical manner (which connects with other things, such as metaphysics, in some ways) your mouth health is also linked with your heart health.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back