Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

expanded awareness, intense energy... gone after a few days?..?

serpentwalker666

around a week or so ago, I started experiencing an intense expanded awareness. where I felt my chakras and aura and sushumna nadi all the way from my base to crown chakra. and other people's energy with little effort. then as abruptly as this happened.... it seemed to fade. And now I'm back to my average awareness. this saddens me.. lol I was wondering if anyone could give me advice on reaching that state again. I do kundalini and hatha yoga daily. And two ten minute meditation sessions with mantras. one with SATANAMA. And the other with Sanskrit mantras.

serpentwalker666 said:
around a week or so ago, I started experiencing an intense expanded awareness. where I felt my chakras and aura and sushumna nadi all the way from my base to crown chakra. and other people's energy with little effort. then as abruptly as this happened.... it seemed to fade. And now I'm back to my average awareness. this saddens me.. lol I was wondering if anyone could give me advice on reaching that state again. I do kundalini and hatha yoga daily. And two ten minute meditation sessions with mantras. one with SATANAMA. And the other with Sanskrit mantras.
Unfortunately this is something that happened to me too, more than one time. Maybe is some sort of kundalini activation.

@Luis

lol... I'm glad im not the only one. But I have a feeling it has something to do with the kundalini also. as this is about the third time this happened. I know exactly how you feel. then it's likefor a couple days your almost frustrated in a way "like damn I was so close". we are all going to get there one day. I'm just happy we SS ALL get this chance to advance. we all will be immortal one day, sooner or later. best to enjoy the ride. :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back