Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is ereshkigal astaroths sister

Erishkigal is not Astaroth's sister. She is Nergal's wife, Nergal being one of the 7 sons of Satan, meaning he is Astaroth's brother.

The Gods do not have incestual relationships of course, so Erishkigal cannot be Astaroth's sister since that would mean she was her brothers wife. This of course is not the case.

I have met Erishkigal, and she is fair skinned, has long blonde hair and basically looks very Aryan, that image on astral art of the Gods of her is very wrong.

Nergal being one of Satan's son's, he too is fair skinned (Haven't met him, but since he is Satan's son, the son of the most Aryan being in the universe, he'd obviously be fair skinned).

I don't want to write too much about her, because there is a reason she's not listed on the JoS. Some Gods prefer their privacy and don't want to be known publicly, so to respect her privacy I don't want to say much about her, but I will say, if you have the chance to meet her and work with her energy it is very wonderful.

She is a most wonderful Goddess. She gives me a somewhat simmilar impression as Mother Lilith, those we can benifit from working with her will learn this when the time comes and she will come to to you herself.

Also I don't know how she feels about being summoned, so keep that in mind in case you'd want to work with her and remember that not all Gods want to be publicly known yet and be consulted by a large number of people.

HailMotherLilith said:
Last I checked, they both have different skin colours.

https://astralartsofthegods.weebly.com/goddessesdemoness.html
That has nothing to do with anything.

VoiceofEnki said:
I have met Erishkigal, and she is fair skinned, has long blonde hair and basically looks very Aryan, that image on astral art of the Gods of her is very wrong.

Nergal being one of Satan's son's, he too is fair skinned (Haven't met him, but since he is Satan's son, the son of the most Aryan being in the universe, he'd obviously be fair skinned).

I don't want to write too much about her, because there is a reason she's not listed on the JoS. Some Gods prefer their privacy and don't want to be known publicly, so to respect her privacy I don't want to say much about her, but I will say, if you have the chance to meet her and work with her energy it is very wonderful.

She is a most wonderful Goddess. She gives me a somewhat simmilar impression as Mother Lilith, those we can benifit from working with her will learn this when the time comes and she will come to to you herself.

Also I don't know how she feels about being summoned, so keep that in mind in case you'd want to work with her and remember that not all Gods want to be publicly known yet and be consulted by a large number of people.

That explains so much, thank you!

Feels cool to know that you guys are actually discussing about the Goddess i was inspired to do an artwork for.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back