Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
User avatar
Godmode
Posts: 377
Location: THE M.A.I.N.F.R.A.M.E.
Contact:

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby Godmode » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:33 am

Set is looking absolutely magnificent. How long does it take to do the grass and stuffs?
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN

User avatar
Banmaskim666
Posts: 29

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby Banmaskim666 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:45 am

Where is Lord Billy Idol?

User avatar
zolaluckystar
Posts: 415
Location: Planet Earth

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby zolaluckystar » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:44 am

Sorry.....I didn't do a portrait of billy Idol.

I had a friend who actually met billy idol. She said he was a dick. Take that for what ever it means. LOL.

Image
Amon Ra
“My wisdom is not separate from my heart” - Satan

User avatar
FlamingRedRose666
Posts: 455

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby FlamingRedRose666 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:18 am

zolaluckystar wrote:Sorry.....I didn't do a portrait of billy Idol.

I had a friend who actually met billy idol. She said he was a dick. Take that for what ever it means. LOL.

Image
Amon Ra



Maybe he was in a bad mood.

Also, awesomely amazing portrait as always Zola!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :D

My favourite so far are Lord Set and Lord Amon Ra! :3
HAIL ALL OF THE TRUE GODS OF DUAT!!

"He, who states he is a man, but provides no proof but bad examples for the new generation to follow, should be ashamed of himself, for he knows nothing of what it means to be a REAL MAN." - Lord Hael

User avatar
Dypet Rod
Posts: 582

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby Dypet Rod » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:31 am

zolaluckystar wrote:Sorry.....I didn't do a portrait of billy Idol.

I had a friend who actually met billy idol. She said he was a dick. Take that for what ever it means. LOL.

Image
Amon Ra


He looks much less like a black metal artist now haha xD Very nice. King of Rods.
Wake up with determination, go to bed with satisfaction

Aquarius
Posts: 2539

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby Aquarius » Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:41 pm

When I see the portraits of the gods(not all of them) I get the feeling as if I have to work hard, as if I have to work hard if I want them to recognize me, this especially when I saw Amon Ra which is beautiful.
Image

User avatar
zolaluckystar
Posts: 415
Location: Planet Earth

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby zolaluckystar » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:55 am

Hey godmode, hmm...how long does it take? hard to say since i never timed myself really. I mean, i have a notion of days. Satans portrait took really long: 6 weeks, 8-10 hours a day. Though that was only for the first version. I re-visited His several times before it really solidified. How long was that? Couldn't really say. Morax took almost as long. She was not easy to do. i got the bare minimum from Her. Sets...oh gosh I couldn't really say. A week? if you compressed all the time together? It took a few days just to assemble the references for His portrait, if you are thinking 10 hours a day. Not counting the hours spent painting. But then Enlil came in and took over and I had to shelve Set for a while. For example, just doing Enlils wreath on His head, took me a few days. Like 30 hours. And that was just a detail. The background painting took several days as well. Its hard to say. Lilith's portrait took me a very long time. She sent me info for three days, I would wake up with a list of things to go research and this took easily 10 hours a day, for 3 days. Then from that I had information to go from...I made several false starts, before it began to come clear. Lilith took me a couple years to get correct. Others, like Raum, i got in a matter of days.
When Amon Ra's portrait suddenly solidified for me, when He suddenly animated in my third eye, when He gazed out at me: OMG! That was a startling experience! Hmmm....I think His took maybe 60 hours? its really hard to say. Each one took as long as it took. Some took a year. Some, 2 years. Begin, have to put it aside, begin again, put it aside...begin again.....maybe take a year or two before it solidified, came together.
I'm sorry. its really hard to say.
They took as long as they took. And then also I was really anal with them. I worked in very large format, on a big canvas and every detail had to be exact. Worked under high magnification, on teeny details, to finally arrive at the whole.

I have begun a new portrait just for the fun of it (not part of these), and its funny, how long it is taking, and I'm just messing around, its just for fun, you know? How can I explain? I'm not getting the same guiding hands. its just for fun. it feels different. I guess I can't really explain, sorry.
“My wisdom is not separate from my heart” - Satan

User avatar
Fuchs
Posts: 207

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby Fuchs » Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:09 am

Th3Sh1n1ngOn3 wrote:Thank you so much for this this is absolutely astoundingly amazing.


are you dense ? get your own image of your acc !!! the enemy will use this to curse you!

User avatar
zolaluckystar
Posts: 415
Location: Planet Earth

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby zolaluckystar » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:27 am

Thought you might enjoy seeing a bigger image of Horus.
I just like it because you get to see the bigger view of Him.

Image
“My wisdom is not separate from my heart” - Satan

User avatar
Scion of Atlantis
Posts: 240
Location: Atlantean-Aryan Empire

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby Scion of Atlantis » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:33 am

Th3Sh1n1ngOn3 wrote:---

Remove your personal selfie from your avatar immediately. The enemy watching these forums often uses a person's real life picture if they are so foolish to put it up to do massive spiritual damage to them with curses. Not to mention that you will be recognizable in public and thus attacked. It's nothing to play around with, there's a reason no Satanist puts a selfie up as an avatar around here.
Hail Lerajie! Goddess of Love and Pleasure.

User avatar
Drakon
Posts: 21
Location: Hellas

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby Drakon » Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:55 pm

zolaluckystar wrote:Sorry.....I didn't do a portrait of billy Idol.

I had a friend who actually met billy idol. She said he was a dick. Take that for what ever it means. LOL.

Image
Amon Ra


A M A Z I N G !!!

Exactly how I saw Amon!!!
Zola this is absolutely beautiful...

Hail Satan~Enki~Ea~Melek Taus !!!
Hail Amon !!!
I lead to the straight path without a revealed book;
I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means

~Satan

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AMON!
HAIL TO THE GODS OF ORION!

User avatar
zolaluckystar
Posts: 415
Location: Planet Earth

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby zolaluckystar » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:32 pm

Aquarius, you said: "When I see the portraits of the gods (not all of them) I get the feeling as if I have to work hard, as if I have to work hard if I want them to recognize me, this especially when I saw Amon Ra which is beautiful".

I absolutely got the same feeling, many times, doing the portraits. That if you want to get their attention, if you want to stand out enough that they'd recognize you, you have to really bust your ass, doing work for Satan. Doing the RTR's or other things, fighting in your own way. Like for me, this portrait series and the tarot was/is a way to fight. To use the tools in MY arsenal for the cause.
If a person dedicates and then does NOTHING...you'll just be a face in the crowd, to them.
Absolutely. I got that sense from them too.

I think Amon is gorgeous. I will never forget staring into His image (working on His portrait) when the face suddenly animated in my third eye. His eyes came to life and suddenly He was THERE...staring back at me, staring into my eyes...I had just enough time to 'SEE' this...for my mouth to drop open....and then He smiled at me! OMG I screamed! I really did. Not in a bad way mind you but just because it was SO unexpected, so startling, and gave me the most joyful feeling. He is truly a most stunning individual. But.....to me, the most stunning God of them all....has to be a toss up between Sorath and Andras :D (joking......kinda......nahhhh....not really. lol. I'm biased).

In fact, there are several of the Gods who, if I saw them in a crowded room, I'd definitely chase after them and try to engage them in conversation because I find them very intriguing (and very handsome). Like Sargatanas. I think He could tell a person a LOT of really interesting things, if He had a mind to. I got the feeling Hes been around a long time. Hes seen a lot. I'd love to hear his war stories. Asmodeus was another God I thought very attractive. I'd love the opportunity to sit and have a conversation with Him. He'd be soft spoken and the perfect gentleman. I got the feeling from Him of comfort. His presence was calming and relaxing. He has an attention to detail and an eye for beauty. I got the feeling if you're a woman and under his protection, He'd really look out for you.

Or Abraxis. I liked him very much. The feeling I got from Abraxis was that He is one of those intense, smouldering, introverted personalities. Very smart, discerning, introspective and intentional about who He will spend His time with; because to Him any relationship, whether that be business, romantic or social, requires a substantial investment of time and energy. Thus, Hes careful where and with whom He invests that time. If one came up to this God with inane conversation/small talk, He'd likely just turn and walk off. If you can't catch Him with something intelligent to say, He wouldn't waste His time. If you were just a pretty face with no substance, you couldn't hold Him. There are other Gods who perhaps, would be more patient. But he isn't one of them. Sorath is also like this.

This isn't to say He doesn't have a sense of humour and fun. Just that its something that comes out only after you get to know Him. Very loyal and loving.

Thanks Th3 :), and Drakon. I appreciate the feedback, that you saw Amon and He looks like this. I would be interested to hear more about that meeting, if you have a mind to share. Or not. maybe its too private and if so, no worries. I get it. I don't share all mine publicly either.
“My wisdom is not separate from my heart” - Satan

User avatar
FlamingRedRose666
Posts: 455

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby FlamingRedRose666 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:49 am

zolaluckystar wrote:Aquarius, you said: "When I see the portraits of the gods (not all of them) I get the feeling as if I have to work hard, as if I have to work hard if I want them to recognize me, this especially when I saw Amon Ra which is beautiful".

I absolutely got the same feeling, many times, doing the portraits. That if you want to get their attention, if you want to stand out enough that they'd recognize you, you have to really bust your ass, doing work for Satan. Doing the RTR's or other things, fighting in your own way. Like for me, this portrait series and the tarot was/is a way to fight. To use the tools in MY arsenal for the cause.
If a person dedicates and then does NOTHING...you'll just be a face in the crowd, to them.
Absolutely. I got that sense from them too.

I think Amon is gorgeous. I will never forget staring into His image (working on His portrait) when the face suddenly animated in my third eye. His eyes came to life and suddenly He was THERE...staring back at me, staring into my eyes...I had just enough time to 'SEE' this...for my mouth to drop open....and then He smiled at me! OMG I screamed! I really did. Not in a bad way mind you but just because it was SO unexpected, so startling, and gave me the most joyful feeling. He is truly a most stunning individual. But.....to me, the most stunning God of them all....has to be a toss up between Sorath and Andras :D (joking......kinda......nahhhh....not really. lol. I'm biased).

In fact, there are several of the Gods who, if I saw them in a crowded room, I'd definitely chase after them and try to engage them in conversation because I find them very intriguing (and very handsome). Like Sargatanas. I think He could tell a person a LOT of really interesting things, if He had a mind to. I got the feeling Hes been around a long time. Hes seen a lot. I'd love to hear his war stories. Asmodeus was another God I thought very attractive. I'd love the opportunity to sit and have a conversation with Him. He'd be soft spoken and the perfect gentleman. I got the feeling from Him of comfort. His presence was calming and relaxing. He has an attention to detail and an eye for beauty. I got the feeling if you're a woman and under his protection, He'd really look out for you.

Or Abraxis. I liked him very much. The feeling I got from Abraxis was that He is one of those intense, smouldering, introverted personalities. Very smart, discerning, introspective and intentional about who He will spend His time with; because to Him any relationship, whether that be business, romantic or social, requires a substantial investment of time and energy. Thus, Hes careful where and with whom He invests that time. If one came up to this God with inane conversation/small talk, He'd likely just turn and walk off. If you can't catch Him with something intelligent to say, He wouldn't waste His time. If you were just a pretty face with no substance, you couldn't hold Him. There are other Gods who perhaps, would be more patient. But he isn't one of them. Sorath is also like this.

This isn't to say He doesn't have a sense of humour and fun. Just that its something that comes out only after you get to know Him. Very loyal and loving.

Thanks Th3 :), and Drakon. I appreciate the feedback, that you saw Amon and He looks like this. I would be interested to hear more about that meeting, if you have a mind to share. Or not. maybe its too private and if so, no worries. I get it. I don't share all mine publicly either.



Hearing this from you Zola I feel like I could listen to your stories and experiences with delight just as much as others would. :)

You're an interesting person sister, glad to have you in the family. :)
HAIL ALL OF THE TRUE GODS OF DUAT!!

"He, who states he is a man, but provides no proof but bad examples for the new generation to follow, should be ashamed of himself, for he knows nothing of what it means to be a REAL MAN." - Lord Hael

User avatar
zolaluckystar
Posts: 415
Location: Planet Earth

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby zolaluckystar » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:06 am

Image
Abraxis
“My wisdom is not separate from my heart” - Satan

Bardhonen
Posts: 32

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby Bardhonen » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:17 pm

zolaluckystar wrote:...

Hi, I was just curious as to if you ever did a portrait of Lucifuge Rofocal.

User avatar
zolaluckystar
Posts: 415
Location: Planet Earth

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby zolaluckystar » Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:13 am

yes, I did.
“My wisdom is not separate from my heart” - Satan

User avatar
TopoftheAbyss
Posts: 194

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby TopoftheAbyss » Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:44 am

Why do most of the Gods have wings?

Aquarius
Posts: 2539

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby Aquarius » Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:55 am

TopoftheAbyss wrote:Why do most of the Gods have wings?

They rappresent freedom
Image

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 923

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby Jack » Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:12 pm

To everyone whose seeing this thread read what HC and Wotan warrior have to say about this. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT.
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
And here is Zola's picture of him, you can use this as a sigil.
Image


You cannot use these portraits as sigils. Many of these portraits are also not accurate. They are for fan art. No idea if someone started the rumor that these can replace sigils, but this is typical POISON circulating when people who have no idea start to try to make shit up. The intention to use these 'portraits' as sigils is absurd, and this was introduced beneath the table.

One of the examples here is Astarte. Astarte is called the QUEEN OF HEAVEN and she is the most beautiful being that one can handle to see. She is beyond compare to anyone else, but I'm just saying.

She does not have connecting earlobes, ratty ears, she does not have the lips depicted, and she is NOT in anyway as shown in the said 'portraits'. For one, her face is extremely harmonious, let alone the hair and anything else.

The painting provided as Astarte is clearly that of a human, another person, colored on top of it, for whatever reason. At least this would be the assumption. Set also, doesn't have the large lips or features described.

Many of these portraits are clearly human portraits of random individuals, who are colored on top of it, and then are called "The Gods". This is fan art, and not means of divination or association with the Gods. Many of the depictions are inaccurate. To imagine only these 'forms' in portraits can possibly lead into just self-imaginative bullshit or deception.

Another problem with said 'portraits' is that they to move PAST fan art, and to become a sort of imposition on how the Gods are supposed to look.

These portraits are only art, and they are NOT sigils, nor anchors to communicate with the Gods. Some of you are taking this WAY too far, to the point I have to now reply.

By telling you the above, stop spreading disinformation. Unless one is extremely advanced, you need to focus on the sigils, and also, as other members said, go through Satan. The sigils, when you focus on them, and go through Satan, also prepare your mind for the encounter. There is more to these sigils and they have existed for millennia. These sigils are carried over since the times of Babylon and Sumeria and have survived until this day.

Only after serious experience and having a strong bond with specific Gods, one can, or they will come to them, without sigils or anything related. This is a very advanced stage and many people are throwing these on the mud, as if they were nothing, effectively self deceiving and wasting their own time.


To name one example, the more accurate representations of Astarte are this. There is another beautiful portrait by Yaoke Haoshi but I can't find it:

Image


Wotanwarrior wrote:In the end the deception is always discovered, many of zola's drawings are made from videogame or anime characters, for example the Andras drawing that she wears in her avatar is made from a character from the videogames Final Fantasy called Sephiroth.


Drawing of Andras in Zola's profile
Image


Sephiroth of the videogame Final Fantasy VII
Image



The problem was that before my astral senses were totally blocked and is with the final RTR when they started to open and the enemy took the opportunity to sneak in and deceive me impersonating my GD, when the gods are very busy instead see you visit for hours I started to suspect that it was false, it also felt robotic.
The mantra Vinasa has helped me a lot to banish them and cut the links that they have been able to put and Satanama has helped me to clear my mind of the confusion that I had.


I bear no Ill will towards any of the writers of these posts however I was going to go down the deception illusion route and HC saved me. Take note of the effect presumptions and misinformation can have on your occult work. And stay away from misinformation!!!
Image
Hail Zepar!!! Hail Horus!!! Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

User avatar
Fuchs
Posts: 207

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby Fuchs » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:00 pm

Jack wrote:To everyone whose seeing this thread read what HC and Wotan warrior have to say about this. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT.
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
And here is Zola's picture of him, you can use this as a sigil.
Image


You cannot use these portraits as sigils. Many of these portraits are also not accurate. They are for fan art. No idea if someone started the rumor that these can replace sigils, but this is typical POISON circulating when people who have no idea start to try to make shit up. The intention to use these 'portraits' as sigils is absurd, and this was introduced beneath the table.

One of the examples here is Astarte. Astarte is called the QUEEN OF HEAVEN and she is the most beautiful being that one can handle to see. She is beyond compare to anyone else, but I'm just saying.

She does not have connecting earlobes, ratty ears, she does not have the lips depicted, and she is NOT in anyway as shown in the said 'portraits'. For one, her face is extremely harmonious, let alone the hair and anything else.

The painting provided as Astarte is clearly that of a human, another person, colored on top of it, for whatever reason. At least this would be the assumption. Set also, doesn't have the large lips or features described.

Many of these portraits are clearly human portraits of random individuals, who are colored on top of it, and then are called "The Gods". This is fan art, and not means of divination or association with the Gods. Many of the depictions are inaccurate. To imagine only these 'forms' in portraits can possibly lead into just self-imaginative bullshit or deception.

Another problem with said 'portraits' is that they to move PAST fan art, and to become a sort of imposition on how the Gods are supposed to look.

These portraits are only art, and they are NOT sigils, nor anchors to communicate with the Gods. Some of you are taking this WAY too far, to the point I have to now reply.

By telling you the above, stop spreading disinformation. Unless one is extremely advanced, you need to focus on the sigils, and also, as other members said, go through Satan. The sigils, when you focus on them, and go through Satan, also prepare your mind for the encounter. There is more to these sigils and they have existed for millennia. These sigils are carried over since the times of Babylon and Sumeria and have survived until this day.

Only after serious experience and having a strong bond with specific Gods, one can, or they will come to them, without sigils or anything related. This is a very advanced stage and many people are throwing these on the mud, as if they were nothing, effectively self deceiving and wasting their own time.


To name one example, the more accurate representations of Astarte are this. There is another beautiful portrait by Yaoke Haoshi but I can't find it:

Image


Wotanwarrior wrote:In the end the deception is always discovered, many of zola's drawings are made from videogame or anime characters, for example the Andras drawing that she wears in her avatar is made from a character from the videogames Final Fantasy called Sephiroth.


Drawing of Andras in Zola's profile
Image


Sephiroth of the videogame Final Fantasy VII
Image



The problem was that before my astral senses were totally blocked and is with the final RTR when they started to open and the enemy took the opportunity to sneak in and deceive me impersonating my GD, when the gods are very busy instead see you visit for hours I started to suspect that it was false, it also felt robotic.
The mantra Vinasa has helped me a lot to banish them and cut the links that they have been able to put and Satanama has helped me to clear my mind of the confusion that I had.


I bear no Ill will towards any of the writers of these posts however I was going to go down the deception illusion route and HC saved me. Take note of the effect presumptions and misinformation can have on your occult work. And stay away from misinformation!!!


A sad day... but I think Zolla didn´t want to harm anyone with her pictures.your satan pictures still motivates me during meditations.

User avatar
Scion of Atlantis
Posts: 240
Location: Atlantean-Aryan Empire

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby Scion of Atlantis » Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:29 pm

Jack wrote:To everyone whose seeing this thread read what HC and Wotan warrior have to say about this. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT.
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
And here is Zola's picture of him, you can use this as a sigil.
Image


You cannot use these portraits as sigils. Many of these portraits are also not accurate. They are for fan art. No idea if someone started the rumor that these can replace sigils, but this is typical POISON circulating when people who have no idea start to try to make shit up. The intention to use these 'portraits' as sigils is absurd, and this was introduced beneath the table.

One of the examples here is Astarte. Astarte is called the QUEEN OF HEAVEN and she is the most beautiful being that one can handle to see. She is beyond compare to anyone else, but I'm just saying.

She does not have connecting earlobes, ratty ears, she does not have the lips depicted, and she is NOT in anyway as shown in the said 'portraits'. For one, her face is extremely harmonious, let alone the hair and anything else.

The painting provided as Astarte is clearly that of a human, another person, colored on top of it, for whatever reason. At least this would be the assumption. Set also, doesn't have the large lips or features described.

Many of these portraits are clearly human portraits of random individuals, who are colored on top of it, and then are called "The Gods". This is fan art, and not means of divination or association with the Gods. Many of the depictions are inaccurate. To imagine only these 'forms' in portraits can possibly lead into just self-imaginative bullshit or deception.

Another problem with said 'portraits' is that they to move PAST fan art, and to become a sort of imposition on how the Gods are supposed to look.

These portraits are only art, and they are NOT sigils, nor anchors to communicate with the Gods. Some of you are taking this WAY too far, to the point I have to now reply.

By telling you the above, stop spreading disinformation. Unless one is extremely advanced, you need to focus on the sigils, and also, as other members said, go through Satan. The sigils, when you focus on them, and go through Satan, also prepare your mind for the encounter. There is more to these sigils and they have existed for millennia. These sigils are carried over since the times of Babylon and Sumeria and have survived until this day.

Only after serious experience and having a strong bond with specific Gods, one can, or they will come to them, without sigils or anything related. This is a very advanced stage and many people are throwing these on the mud, as if they were nothing, effectively self deceiving and wasting their own time.


To name one example, the more accurate representations of Astarte are this. There is another beautiful portrait by Yaoke Haoshi but I can't find it:

Image


Wotanwarrior wrote:In the end the deception is always discovered, many of zola's drawings are made from videogame or anime characters, for example the Andras drawing that she wears in her avatar is made from a character from the videogames Final Fantasy called Sephiroth.


Drawing of Andras in Zola's profile
Image


Sephiroth of the videogame Final Fantasy VII
Image



The problem was that before my astral senses were totally blocked and is with the final RTR when they started to open and the enemy took the opportunity to sneak in and deceive me impersonating my GD, when the gods are very busy instead see you visit for hours I started to suspect that it was false, it also felt robotic.
The mantra Vinasa has helped me a lot to banish them and cut the links that they have been able to put and Satanama has helped me to clear my mind of the confusion that I had.


I bear no Ill will towards any of the writers of these posts however I was going to go down the deception illusion route and HC saved me. Take note of the effect presumptions and misinformation can have on your occult work. And stay away from misinformation!!!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, I somehow missed these posts. I had my suspicions at first but I assumed Zola was trying to be accurate according to what she claims to have seen. I'm sure she meant no harm, yet HP Cobra is correct in that this has been taken too far. A sigil and a portrait are vastly different, trying to use these fanarts as a guide on how the Gods look in reality will close your mind and make summoning them more difficult. I am also quite skeptical of any claims of prolonged chats with the Gods. They do not really have time to sit around for idle chatter.

I hope this doesn't discourage Zola and all due respect to her time and skill, but as nice as some of these pictures came out, they belong on DeviantArt more than anything as its been taken the wrong way here.
Hail Lerajie! Goddess of Love and Pleasure.

User avatar
zolaluckystar
Posts: 415
Location: Planet Earth

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby zolaluckystar » Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:22 am

For those who might be interested, I would like to speak a bit to you about the art process.

We have been told that the Gods like us to remember them, in song and in art. This body of work is my own humble attempt to try to do so. Art is subjective. Its individual. Not everybody is going to like my work. There will always be haters. Thats reality. And, thats their opinion. An opinion is not a fact.

I got some details wrong, I'm sure. It doesn't matter. My intention was to try to depict the Gods, as best as I could. If some of them aren't 100% accurate, is my work rendered invalid and an insult to them? I don't think so. Intention counts. Just as it does in magic. I always knew the best I could do was to create portraits that resemble the Gods. Remind you of them. Which is what we have been instructed to do, as SS. To remember and honor them in song, and in art.

We know as SS that the Gods are real living beings. We, the white race are literally their blood. So. They are human. Like us. Now, what references will I have to use? Hmmm. Yes! People! Each artist draws inspiration and references from the living world. We draw from life, from images others have made before us, and from the natural world. The inspiration could be anything. The fall of light in a forest, a sunset....the beauty of a father holding his child. An image in a magazine.

To believe that if an artist cannot draw something completely out of their head without any reference at all, then it isn't 'real art' is a highly naive and inaccurate assumption that can only be made by someone who knows nothing about the art process.

A newbie in art college spends the majority of their first year in endless hours of still life and figure drawing. We learn about anatomy, perspective, composition, color theory, negative space as opposed to positive space, etc. We work in grey scale and later in color, because this teaches about tonality. We learn about how to use and clean and look after our tools. We learn HOW things are made with the use of proper tools. We learn technique, attention to detail, craftsmanship. Finishing something properly.

I took all those lessons and applied them in photoshop. Photoshop is a tool. Utilizing a tool for a better result doesn't make a persons art work illegitimate, somehow less than, or fake. Its like trying to be an architect without the tools. It can't be done. You can't build a house without the tools. Photoshop is not 'cheating' and its not a magic wand. Its only as good as the talent and experience in the hand that wields it. Back in the day before we had computers and photoshop, we'd create a grid on a photo, blow it up by hand, tracing out the outlines. We would use overhead projectors in the same fashion. Projecting the reference on the wall and tracing the outlines, to get the perspective right, and then taking it and painting/drawing into it, adding whatever, making it our own. This is what I did to create my portraits. Nothing is based on nothing. You HAVE to have references. One of the basic things we were taught is to use whatever tools are available, choose the best tool for the job, keeping in mind what effect you are going for. This applies in painting, for example. There are different styles of painting. Painting is making marks on a canvas. You use different tools to make different marks. Its all in what look you're going for.

So, ok. I'm going to create portraits, I'm going to use references of people. What style will I work in? What is the 'look' I'm going for? I decided to go with a combination of photography/collage and painting. I decided to use this combination (both paint on canvas and digital airbrushing) because it gave a more realistic and lifelike result, less painterly. This was an aesthetic choice, based on a reason. Why? Because I felt it was a visual reference to the truth that the Gods ARE real people. I wanted them to look as 'real' as I could.

If I couldn't find the reference I wanted, I'd draw the element in myself by hand. Once the bare bones, the framework of the figure was collaged together out of photos and drawing, the painting begins. I go in tight, work over all of the surface, paint out shadow or light as needed, add or remove textures, change the lighting, add and subtract, carve it and sculpt it, till it falls into shape. Till I see it animate in my third eye and I know I 'got' it.

It's a laborious process. And before I could even attempt to TRY to create portraits, I had to spend 2 years teaching myself how to use that program. Why not just pay to take classes in it? Because I couldn't afford that. But I was fortunate enough to have access to a computer that has the photoshop on it. How'd I manage that? I volunteered for an arts organization, earned the trust to receive a key. Countless early mornings going into the gallery when it was closed and sitting there struggling alone on their equipment. Going in overnight when it was closed and staying till dawn. A lot of crying in frustration was done then, because I knew what I wanted, but I didn't have the skill to realize it. I had to learn the tool first. And it was hard work.

I spent another 1.5 years building stretchers and shadow boxes, painting endless landscapes, and taking photos of the sky and landscape. I have around 5000 photos. I took photos of my landscape paintings, utilized them in the portraits as backdrops. In some others, I used photos I took myself that I liked and that worked. If neither of these sources would work, I found regular landscape photos that are open sourced but even so, I altered them. If they were art photos, however, as in landscape pictures taken by a professional photographer/artist...I wouldn't use them. None of my portraits are based on FF or anime characters. I didn't base anything on another artists work. I constructed my compositions in collage fashion and then painted/drew into and over all the elements in layers. Some of the portraits have up to 60-100 layers. In rare instances I was lucky enough to find a figure reference that didn't need to be constructed, it worked on its own. Though even still, I did work on it, altered it. That is fair use, and not a crime.

My avatar image is based on a FF character. I like that character very much, because it reminds me of Andras. One day on an impulse, for fun, I took it and painted over it to make it how I liked, for the pleasure of it, for myself. And liked the result well enough that I decided to use it as my avatar. Just as Sinistra did with her mona lerajie. I didn't freak out and call her an art thief. She did it for fun, to please herself, there was no harm in it. There is no harm in what I did, either. I never claimed it. I merely used it as my avatar. Big deal.

Practicing Art is like learning how to play an instrument, read and write music. Until you have the basics, you can't compose a symphony. Art, real art, the really good art....is like a symphony of color, perspective, and feeling. It's meant to evoke feelings, to convey a message or an emotion, to reflect some truth, to inspire, to uplift, or even to express sorrow. It is a visual commentary on our shared human experience, on the joys and the sorrows. This, I have tried my best to accomplish.

About my credentials:

I work very hard to constantly hone my skills. I hold a Bachelor's Degree in Fine Art. I studied for years. I build stretchers and gallery boxes, stretch my own canvas and paint. I sculpt. I throw clay on the wheel. I make jewellery. I know how to weld, blow glass, make paper, work in textiles. I've done all these things.The portraits are a very small look into the totality of my art practice. I teach other artists. I sit on the board of an Arts Organization. I'm part of another Arts Group and we curate art shows. I design posters for events, I've curated and hung a lot of art shows, the most recent one being in Febuary.

I'm a professional artist. I've received a prestigious grant for my art. Every artist tries very hard to get one but few are selected. Its a big deal. The competition is fierce. If I was outside of my country and had some problem, I can go to the Canadian Consulate, give them my real name and receive help they won't give the average Canadian, because I'm now – because I was able to secure one of those grants - considered a cultural asset. I'm as real an artist as it gets.

I've foregone getting a 'real' job, survived decades living hand to mouth all my life, most of the time in part time jobs/minimum wage, so that I would have time and energy free in order to keep practicing. I sacrificed to do this because its my passion, my obsession, my LIFE. My art is the outward expression of who and what I am. And it is work. And it is hard work. I have worked and continue to work hard. Every day I work to advance in my practice. I have not stolen anything from anybody.

But, for all that, There will invariably be those who speak to condemn an artists sweat and effort. There will always be those who delight to tear someone else's accomplishments down. We put ourselves out there on the line, when we show our work. This is also part of the art process. For example, I created 78 portraits. It was the work of 7 years. The enemy tried very, very hard to dissuade me, to try to make me quit. But I finished the job. It was a testament to the dedication I bear, to my art, to my craft, to the Gods, and to Satan. I decided I would use everything I have, bring my professional know how to the SS table, do something positive and constructive with it. And yet, there are those that hate my work, and try to drag it through the mud.

The sigils of the Gods are on the portraits for a reason. The sigil is like the phone number. The images are meant to serve as anchors, give people who cannot visualize somewhere to start, as well as to refute the disgusting images the enemy created of the Gods as monsters when in fact, they're beautiful people.

My portraits are visionary art, based on images I received in my minds eye that I tried to translate into something tangible, as close as I could get it to what I 'saw'. Sometimes the God would let me know: “I'm next!” Other times, if no one was stepping up, I'd go through the lists, choose someone who inspired me. I would concentrate on the God, ask for their input and assistance to help me create a decent likeness, receive a mental/gut impression of the shape/stance/feeling in a human figure to look for. And then I'd search for that body reference till it leaped out at me. And that was what happened. Every time, an image would animate in my minds eye, would seem to blink on and off, saying: “Use me!” I received guidance from the Gods to create my portraits, they are legitimate representations. And anybody who would like to declare otherwise, can go fly a kite. Sekhet, for example, let me know she is Aryan. I find out much later after the argument here over that fact that yes indeed, she is one of Satan's wives and thus, can only be Aryan. Lillith sent me information, to help give me material to draw inspiration from for Her portrait. Satan did so as well. He also told me: “Don't worry, just keep painting.”

And so...that's what I'm going to do.
“My wisdom is not separate from my heart” - Satan

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 923

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby Jack » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:24 pm

zolaluckystar wrote:For those who might be interested, I would like to speak a bit to you about the art process.

We have been told that the Gods like us to remember them, in song and in art. This body of work is my own humble attempt to try to do so. Art is subjective. Its individual. Not everybody is going to like my work. There will always be haters. Thats reality. And, thats their opinion. An opinion is not a fact.

I got some details wrong, I'm sure. It doesn't matter. My intention was to try to depict the Gods, as best as I could. If some of them aren't 100% accurate, is my work rendered invalid and an insult to them? I don't think so. Intention counts. Just as it does in magic. I always knew the best I could do was to create portraits that resemble the Gods. Remind you of them. Which is what we have been instructed to do, as SS. To remember and honor them in song, and in art.

We know as SS that the Gods are real living beings. We, the white race are literally their blood. So. They are human. Like us. Now, what references will I have to use? Hmmm. Yes! People! Each artist draws inspiration and references from the living world. We draw from life, from images others have made before us, and from the natural world. The inspiration could be anything. The fall of light in a forest, a sunset....the beauty of a father holding his child. An image in a magazine.

To believe that if an artist cannot draw something completely out of their head without any reference at all, then it isn't 'real art' is a highly naive and inaccurate assumption that can only be made by someone who knows nothing about the art process.

A newbie in art college spends the majority of their first year in endless hours of still life and figure drawing. We learn about anatomy, perspective, composition, color theory, negative space as opposed to positive space, etc. We work in grey scale and later in color, because this teaches about tonality. We learn about how to use and clean and look after our tools. We learn HOW things are made with the use of proper tools. We learn technique, attention to detail, craftsmanship. Finishing something properly.

I took all those lessons and applied them in photoshop. Photoshop is a tool. Utilizing a tool for a better result doesn't make a persons art work illegitimate, somehow less than, or fake. Its like trying to be an architect without the tools. It can't be done. You can't build a house without the tools. Photoshop is not 'cheating' and its not a magic wand. Its only as good as the talent and experience in the hand that wields it. Back in the day before we had computers and photoshop, we'd create a grid on a photo, blow it up by hand, tracing out the outlines. We would use overhead projectors in the same fashion. Projecting the reference on the wall and tracing the outlines, to get the perspective right, and then taking it and painting/drawing into it, adding whatever, making it our own. This is what I did to create my portraits. Nothing is based on nothing. You HAVE to have references. One of the basic things we were taught is to use whatever tools are available, choose the best tool for the job, keeping in mind what effect you are going for. This applies in painting, for example. There are different styles of painting. Painting is making marks on a canvas. You use different tools to make different marks. Its all in what look you're going for.

So, ok. I'm going to create portraits, I'm going to use references of people. What style will I work in? What is the 'look' I'm going for? I decided to go with a combination of photography/collage and painting. I decided to use this combination (both paint on canvas and digital airbrushing) because it gave a more realistic and lifelike result, less painterly. This was an aesthetic choice, based on a reason. Why? Because I felt it was a visual reference to the truth that the Gods ARE real people. I wanted them to look as 'real' as I could.

If I couldn't find the reference I wanted, I'd draw the element in myself by hand. Once the bare bones, the framework of the figure was collaged together out of photos and drawing, the painting begins. I go in tight, work over all of the surface, paint out shadow or light as needed, add or remove textures, change the lighting, add and subtract, carve it and sculpt it, till it falls into shape. Till I see it animate in my third eye and I know I 'got' it.

It's a laborious process. And before I could even attempt to TRY to create portraits, I had to spend 2 years teaching myself how to use that program. Why not just pay to take classes in it? Because I couldn't afford that. But I was fortunate enough to have access to a computer that has the photoshop on it. How'd I manage that? I volunteered for an arts organization, earned the trust to receive a key. Countless early mornings going into the gallery when it was closed and sitting there struggling alone on their equipment. Going in overnight when it was closed and staying till dawn. A lot of crying in frustration was done then, because I knew what I wanted, but I didn't have the skill to realize it. I had to learn the tool first. And it was hard work.

I spent another 1.5 years building stretchers and shadow boxes, painting endless landscapes, and taking photos of the sky and landscape. I have around 5000 photos. I took photos of my landscape paintings, utilized them in the portraits as backdrops. In some others, I used photos I took myself that I liked and that worked. If neither of these sources would work, I found regular landscape photos that are open sourced but even so, I altered them. If they were art photos, however, as in landscape pictures taken by a professional photographer/artist...I wouldn't use them. None of my portraits are based on FF or anime characters. I didn't base anything on another artists work. I constructed my compositions in collage fashion and then painted/drew into and over all the elements in layers. Some of the portraits have up to 60-100 layers. In rare instances I was lucky enough to find a figure reference that didn't need to be constructed, it worked on its own. Though even still, I did work on it, altered it. That is fair use, and not a crime.

My avatar image is based on a FF character. I like that character very much, because it reminds me of Andras. One day on an impulse, for fun, I took it and painted over it to make it how I liked, for the pleasure of it, for myself. And liked the result well enough that I decided to use it as my avatar. Just as Sinistra did with her mona lerajie. I didn't freak out and call her an art thief. She did it for fun, to please herself, there was no harm in it. There is no harm in what I did, either. I never claimed it. I merely used it as my avatar. Big deal.

Practicing Art is like learning how to play an instrument, read and write music. Until you have the basics, you can't compose a symphony. Art, real art, the really good art....is like a symphony of color, perspective, and feeling. It's meant to evoke feelings, to convey a message or an emotion, to reflect some truth, to inspire, to uplift, or even to express sorrow. It is a visual commentary on our shared human experience, on the joys and the sorrows. This, I have tried my best to accomplish.

About my credentials:

I work very hard to constantly hone my skills. I hold a Bachelor's Degree in Fine Art. I studied for years. I build stretchers and gallery boxes, stretch my own canvas and paint. I sculpt. I throw clay on the wheel. I make jewellery. I know how to weld, blow glass, make paper, work in textiles. I've done all these things.The portraits are a very small look into the totality of my art practice. I teach other artists. I sit on the board of an Arts Organization. I'm part of another Arts Group and we curate art shows. I design posters for events, I've curated and hung a lot of art shows, the most recent one being in Febuary.

I'm a professional artist. I've received a prestigious grant for my art. Every artist tries very hard to get one but few are selected. Its a big deal. The competition is fierce. If I was outside of my country and had some problem, I can go to the Canadian Consulate, give them my real name and receive help they won't give the average Canadian, because I'm now – because I was able to secure one of those grants - considered a cultural asset. I'm as real an artist as it gets.

I've foregone getting a 'real' job, survived decades living hand to mouth all my life, most of the time in part time jobs/minimum wage, so that I would have time and energy free in order to keep practicing. I sacrificed to do this because its my passion, my obsession, my LIFE. My art is the outward expression of who and what I am. And it is work. And it is hard work. I have worked and continue to work hard. Every day I work to advance in my practice. I have not stolen anything from anybody.

But, for all that, There will invariably be those who speak to condemn an artists sweat and effort. There will always be those who delight to tear someone else's accomplishments down. We put ourselves out there on the line, when we show our work. This is also part of the art process. For example, I created 78 portraits. It was the work of 7 years. The enemy tried very, very hard to dissuade me, to try to make me quit. But I finished the job. It was a testament to the dedication I bear, to my art, to my craft, to the Gods, and to Satan. I decided I would use everything I have, bring my professional know how to the SS table, do something positive and constructive with it. And yet, there are those that hate my work, and try to drag it through the mud.

The sigils of the Gods are on the portraits for a reason. The sigil is like the phone number. The images are meant to serve as anchors, give people who cannot visualize somewhere to start, as well as to refute the disgusting images the enemy created of the Gods as monsters when in fact, they're beautiful people.

My portraits are visionary art, based on images I received in my minds eye that I tried to translate into something tangible, as close as I could get it to what I 'saw'. Sometimes the God would let me know: “I'm next!” Other times, if no one was stepping up, I'd go through the lists, choose someone who inspired me. I would concentrate on the God, ask for their input and assistance to help me create a decent likeness, receive a mental/gut impression of the shape/stance/feeling in a human figure to look for. And then I'd search for that body reference till it leaped out at me. And that was what happened. Every time, an image would animate in my minds eye, would seem to blink on and off, saying: “Use me!” I received guidance from the Gods to create my portraits, they are legitimate representations. And anybody who would like to declare otherwise, can go fly a kite. Sekhet, for example, let me know she is Aryan. I find out much later after the argument here over that fact that yes indeed, she is one of Satan's wives and thus, can only be Aryan. Lillith sent me information, to help give me material to draw inspiration from for Her portrait. Satan did so as well. He also told me: “Don't worry, just keep painting.”

And so...that's what I'm going to do.

Seeing this unfortunately misleading post by you, i have to as a duty reply using some quotations of the High Priests and Wotan Warrior, because this was said in my topic.

You HAVE to have references

To believe that if an artist cannot draw something completely out of their head without any reference at all, then it isn't 'real art' is a highly naive and inaccurate assumption that can only be made by someone who knows nothing about the art process.

So, ok. I'm going to create portraits, I'm going to use references of people. What style will I work in? What is the 'look' I'm going for?

An opinion is not a fact.

I got some details wrong, I'm sure. It doesn't matter.


You say you need to have references.

A portrait is a painting, photograph, sculpture, or other artistic representation of a person, in which the face and its expression is predominant. The intent is to display the likeness, personality, and even the mood of the person. For this reason, in photography a portrait is generally not a snapshot, but a composed image of a person in a still position. A portrait often shows a person looking directly at the painter or photographer, in order to most successfully engage the subject with the viewer.

The thing is a portrait is a drawing of a literal person. If you reference a portrait of one person with another person means you are unable to see the original person,unfortunately in this case meaning you cannot clearly see the gods. You cannot reference a portrait as by referencing it stops being a portrait by definition.You draw a portrait by literally drawing the face of the person your seeing as best as you can. The purpose of creating portraits of the gods is defeated as these are not portraits but anime/manga characters.

some of them aren't 100% accurate, is my work rendered invalid and an insult to them? I don't think so. Intention counts

Like us. Now, what references will I have to use? Hmmm. Yes! People! .[/u]

Utilizing a tool for a better result doesn't make a persons art work illegitimate, somehow less than, or fake

The reference you use is the gods themselves and if you can't do that your definitely not up to taking up this kind of work. The people who look at this will think this is actually what the gods look like, visualize them and then destroy themselves with enemy interference as WotanWarrrior's case.

Each artist draws inspiration and references from the living world. We draw from life, from images others have made before us, and from the natural world. The inspiration could be anything. The fall of light in a forest, a sunset....the beauty of a father holding his child. [u]An image in a magazine

In case of a portrait you draw inspiration from the persons face itself . And if you cant see that its not a portrait. And since it is not an accurate description ,on the contrary some are very far away from what the gods actually look people will visualize and look at this and get decieved.
None of my portraits are based on FF or anime characters

I didn't base anything on another artists work


No more comment required .Wotanwarriors reply is enough .
Drawing of Andras in Zola's profile
Image


Sephiroth of the videogame Final Fantasy VII
Image

-WotanWarrior

The images are meant to serve as anchors, give people who cannot visualize somewhere to start, as well as to refute the disgusting images the enemy created of the Gods as monsters when in fact, they're beautiful people.

They cannot serve as anchors and making people visualize these is deception and extremely dangerous as seen with WotanWarrior's case.
But HC's reply clears up everything .

Many of these portraits are also not accurate. They are for fan art. No idea if someone started the rumor that these can replace sigils, but this is typical POISON circulating when people who have no idea start to try to make shit up. The intention to use these 'portraits' as sigils is absurd, and this was introduced beneath the table.

One of the examples here is Astarte. Astarte is called the QUEEN OF HEAVEN and she is the most beautiful being that one can handle to see. She is beyond compare to anyone else, but I'm just saying.

She does not have connecting earlobes, ratty ears, she does not have the lips depicted, and she is NOT in anyway as shown in the said 'portraits'. For one, her face is extremely harmonious, let alone the hair and anything else.

The painting provided as Astarte is clearly that of a human, another person, colored on top of it, for whatever reason. At least this would be the assumption. Set also, doesn't have the large lips or features described.

Many of these portraits are clearly human portraits of random individuals, who are colored on top of it, and then are called "The Gods". This is fan art, and not means of divination or association with the Gods. Many of the depictions are inaccurate. To imagine only these 'forms' in portraits can possibly lead into just self-imaginative bullshit or deception.

Another problem with said 'portraits' is that they to move PAST fan art, and to become a sort of imposition on how the Gods are supposed to look.

These portraits are only art, and they are NOT sigils, nor anchors to communicate with the Gods.

Unless one is extremely advanced, you need to focus on the sigils, and also, as other members said, go through Satan

This is a very advanced stage and many people are throwing these on the mud, as if they were nothing, effectively self deceiving and wasting their own time


Lastly
There is no harm in what I did, either. I never claimed it. I merely used it as my avatar. Big deal.
I got some details wrong, I'm sure. It doesn't matter.


Unfortunately WotanWarriors reply ,
The problem was that before my astral senses were totally blocked and is with the final RTR when they started to open and the enemy took the opportunity to sneak in and deceive me impersonating my GD, when the gods are very busy instead see you visit for hours I started to suspect that it was false, it also felt robotic.
Image
Hail Zepar!!! Hail Horus!!! Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 923

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby Jack » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:32 pm

zolaluckystar wrote:For those who might be interested, I would like to speak a bit to you about the art process.

We have been told that the Gods like us to remember them, in song and in art. This body of work is my own humble attempt to try to do so. Art is subjective. Its individual. Not everybody is going to like my work. There will always be haters. Thats reality. And, thats their opinion. An opinion is not a fact.

I got some details wrong, I'm sure. It doesn't matter. My intention was to try to depict the Gods, as best as I could. If some of them aren't 100% accurate, is my work rendered invalid and an insult to them? I don't think so. Intention counts. Just as it does in magic. I always knew the best I could do was to create portraits that resemble the Gods. Remind you of them. Which is what we have been instructed to do, as SS. To remember and honor them in song, and in art.

We know as SS that the Gods are real living beings. We, the white race are literally their blood. So. They are human. Like us. Now, what references will I have to use? Hmmm. Yes! People! Each artist draws inspiration and references from the living world. We draw from life, from images others have made before us, and from the natural world. The inspiration could be anything. The fall of light in a forest, a sunset....the beauty of a father holding his child. An image in a magazine.

To believe that if an artist cannot draw something completely out of their head without any reference at all, then it isn't 'real art' is a highly naive and inaccurate assumption that can only be made by someone who knows nothing about the art process.

A newbie in art college spends the majority of their first year in endless hours of still life and figure drawing. We learn about anatomy, perspective, composition, color theory, negative space as opposed to positive space, etc. We work in grey scale and later in color, because this teaches about tonality. We learn about how to use and clean and look after our tools. We learn HOW things are made with the use of proper tools. We learn technique, attention to detail, craftsmanship. Finishing something properly.

I took all those lessons and applied them in photoshop. Photoshop is a tool. Utilizing a tool for a better result doesn't make a persons art work illegitimate, somehow less than, or fake. Its like trying to be an architect without the tools. It can't be done. You can't build a house without the tools. Photoshop is not 'cheating' and its not a magic wand. Its only as good as the talent and experience in the hand that wields it. Back in the day before we had computers and photoshop, we'd create a grid on a photo, blow it up by hand, tracing out the outlines. We would use overhead projectors in the same fashion. Projecting the reference on the wall and tracing the outlines, to get the perspective right, and then taking it and painting/drawing into it, adding whatever, making it our own. This is what I did to create my portraits. Nothing is based on nothing. You HAVE to have references. One of the basic things we were taught is to use whatever tools are available, choose the best tool for the job, keeping in mind what effect you are going for. This applies in painting, for example. There are different styles of painting. Painting is making marks on a canvas. You use different tools to make different marks. Its all in what look you're going for.

So, ok. I'm going to create portraits, I'm going to use references of people. What style will I work in? What is the 'look' I'm going for? I decided to go with a combination of photography/collage and painting. I decided to use this combination (both paint on canvas and digital airbrushing) because it gave a more realistic and lifelike result, less painterly. This was an aesthetic choice, based on a reason. Why? Because I felt it was a visual reference to the truth that the Gods ARE real people. I wanted them to look as 'real' as I could.

If I couldn't find the reference I wanted, I'd draw the element in myself by hand. Once the bare bones, the framework of the figure was collaged together out of photos and drawing, the painting begins. I go in tight, work over all of the surface, paint out shadow or light as needed, add or remove textures, change the lighting, add and subtract, carve it and sculpt it, till it falls into shape. Till I see it animate in my third eye and I know I 'got' it.

It's a laborious process. And before I could even attempt to TRY to create portraits, I had to spend 2 years teaching myself how to use that program. Why not just pay to take classes in it? Because I couldn't afford that. But I was fortunate enough to have access to a computer that has the photoshop on it. How'd I manage that? I volunteered for an arts organization, earned the trust to receive a key. Countless early mornings going into the gallery when it was closed and sitting there struggling alone on their equipment. Going in overnight when it was closed and staying till dawn. A lot of crying in frustration was done then, because I knew what I wanted, but I didn't have the skill to realize it. I had to learn the tool first. And it was hard work.

I spent another 1.5 years building stretchers and shadow boxes, painting endless landscapes, and taking photos of the sky and landscape. I have around 5000 photos. I took photos of my landscape paintings, utilized them in the portraits as backdrops. In some others, I used photos I took myself that I liked and that worked. If neither of these sources would work, I found regular landscape photos that are open sourced but even so, I altered them. If they were art photos, however, as in landscape pictures taken by a professional photographer/artist...I wouldn't use them. None of my portraits are based on FF or anime characters. I didn't base anything on another artists work. I constructed my compositions in collage fashion and then painted/drew into and over all the elements in layers. Some of the portraits have up to 60-100 layers. In rare instances I was lucky enough to find a figure reference that didn't need to be constructed, it worked on its own. Though even still, I did work on it, altered it. That is fair use, and not a crime.

My avatar image is based on a FF character. I like that character very much, because it reminds me of Andras. One day on an impulse, for fun, I took it and painted over it to make it how I liked, for the pleasure of it, for myself. And liked the result well enough that I decided to use it as my avatar. Just as Sinistra did with her mona lerajie. I didn't freak out and call her an art thief. She did it for fun, to please herself, there was no harm in it. There is no harm in what I did, either. I never claimed it. I merely used it as my avatar. Big deal.

Practicing Art is like learning how to play an instrument, read and write music. Until you have the basics, you can't compose a symphony. Art, real art, the really good art....is like a symphony of color, perspective, and feeling. It's meant to evoke feelings, to convey a message or an emotion, to reflect some truth, to inspire, to uplift, or even to express sorrow. It is a visual commentary on our shared human experience, on the joys and the sorrows. This, I have tried my best to accomplish.

About my credentials:

I work very hard to constantly hone my skills. I hold a Bachelor's Degree in Fine Art. I studied for years. I build stretchers and gallery boxes, stretch my own canvas and paint. I sculpt. I throw clay on the wheel. I make jewellery. I know how to weld, blow glass, make paper, work in textiles. I've done all these things.The portraits are a very small look into the totality of my art practice. I teach other artists. I sit on the board of an Arts Organization. I'm part of another Arts Group and we curate art shows. I design posters for events, I've curated and hung a lot of art shows, the most recent one being in Febuary.

I'm a professional artist. I've received a prestigious grant for my art. Every artist tries very hard to get one but few are selected. Its a big deal. The competition is fierce. If I was outside of my country and had some problem, I can go to the Canadian Consulate, give them my real name and receive help they won't give the average Canadian, because I'm now – because I was able to secure one of those grants - considered a cultural asset. I'm as real an artist as it gets.

I've foregone getting a 'real' job, survived decades living hand to mouth all my life, most of the time in part time jobs/minimum wage, so that I would have time and energy free in order to keep practicing. I sacrificed to do this because its my passion, my obsession, my LIFE. My art is the outward expression of who and what I am. And it is work. And it is hard work. I have worked and continue to work hard. Every day I work to advance in my practice. I have not stolen anything from anybody.

But, for all that, There will invariably be those who speak to condemn an artists sweat and effort. There will always be those who delight to tear someone else's accomplishments down. We put ourselves out there on the line, when we show our work. This is also part of the art process. For example, I created 78 portraits. It was the work of 7 years. The enemy tried very, very hard to dissuade me, to try to make me quit. But I finished the job. It was a testament to the dedication I bear, to my art, to my craft, to the Gods, and to Satan. I decided I would use everything I have, bring my professional know how to the SS table, do something positive and constructive with it. And yet, there are those that hate my work, and try to drag it through the mud.

The sigils of the Gods are on the portraits for a reason. The sigil is like the phone number. The images are meant to serve as anchors, give people who cannot visualize somewhere to start, as well as to refute the disgusting images the enemy created of the Gods as monsters when in fact, they're beautiful people.

My portraits are visionary art, based on images I received in my minds eye that I tried to translate into something tangible, as close as I could get it to what I 'saw'. Sometimes the God would let me know: “I'm next!” Other times, if no one was stepping up, I'd go through the lists, choose someone who inspired me. I would concentrate on the God, ask for their input and assistance to help me create a decent likeness, receive a mental/gut impression of the shape/stance/feeling in a human figure to look for. And then I'd search for that body reference till it leaped out at me. And that was what happened. Every time, an image would animate in my minds eye, would seem to blink on and off, saying: “Use me!” I received guidance from the Gods to create my portraits, they are legitimate representations. And anybody who would like to declare otherwise, can go fly a kite. Sekhet, for example, let me know she is Aryan. I find out much later after the argument here over that fact that yes indeed, she is one of Satan's wives and thus, can only be Aryan. Lillith sent me information, to help give me material to draw inspiration from for Her portrait. Satan did so as well. He also told me: “Don't worry, just keep painting.”

And so...that's what I'm going to do.

I received guidance from the Gods to create my portraits, they are legitimate representations. And anybody who would like to declare otherwise, can go fly a kite.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:

Many of these portraits are also not accurate.

Many of these portraits are clearly human portraits of random individuals, who are colored on top of it, and then are called "The Gods". This is fan art, and not means of divination or association with the Gods. Many of the depictions are inaccurate. To imagine only these 'forms' in portraits can possibly lead into just self-imaginative bullshit or deception.

Another problem with said 'portraits' is that they to move PAST fan art, and to become a sort of imposition on how the Gods are supposed to look.

These portraits are only art, and they are NOT sigils, nor anchors to communicate with the Gods. Some of you are taking this WAY too far, to the point I have to now reply.
Image
Hail Zepar!!! Hail Horus!!! Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 3386

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:33 pm

The sob story has nothing to do with anything said here.

You saw, and you greased the situation, for getting recognition, and also you couldn't handle but also add a few Sorath rides the Motorcycle, and sings in African Choirs, just to make sure that...Who knows what.

The situation is people like the art, but they don't have to like all of the sauce that is being promoted aside it, and it creates a foolish precedent that serves nowhere. People who take the Gods as you portray them will permanently be deceived. Sorath doesn't sing with you in an African choir. You imagine this.

Imagination, that being said, can be fruitful and creative. But it is not always a spiritual encounter.

No, Gods do not come to you astrally with motorbikes, sitting for hours on end to be painted, nor they argue if you will put a hawk on their shoulder not. Imagination here is fruitful, and creative, you create beautiful things with it, but creative imagination cannot be put forth so intently as a basis for demonic communication as this creates nothing but a mental asylum.

You purposefully try to take what I said out of context and pretend that this was some sort of attack on you on your art, even towards you as a person, just to make people agitated on a personal level, but anyone who has a brain will see what this is about.

It is what has resulted that prompted me to reply, as for months, I presumed it was clear this was artistic fervor mostly, and imagination. Apparently, this was not the case, so I replied.

As for the fly a kite statement, I think you can go fly a kite, on your own mental "Sorath's" motorbike, on a hot day, and then also sing on the African Choir, but it's absolutely not necessary for everyone to know about it. After all, such true experiences the community us who are in your judgement unperceiving, can be without. Leave us without all this so great enlightenment on these subjects, people only want to see art.
| Joy Of Satan Main Website - https://www.joyofsatan.org or http://joyofsatan.com
| Kabbalah Exposed - https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/
| Exposing Christianity - http://www.exposingchristianity.com |
| SATAN IS GOD PORTAL & Mirror - https://www.satanisgod.org |

http://www.josmarket.org/ Orders Open - Full Natal Charts Open!

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 3386

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:38 pm

Also the fact every person from the last months who went on a spiel of self delusional deception, appearing in the threads to have ingested all this stuff, isn't a bit weird?

If one cares, they should add some disclaimer, or at least, let people know what things aren't to be taken at face value.

There are people who have believed in the past that the Gods went with them on the shopping malls to choose nail polish. The thing is the more one delves into these without realizing this is creative imagination, they get fucked later.
| Joy Of Satan Main Website - https://www.joyofsatan.org or http://joyofsatan.com
| Kabbalah Exposed - https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/
| Exposing Christianity - http://www.exposingchristianity.com |
| SATAN IS GOD PORTAL & Mirror - https://www.satanisgod.org |

http://www.josmarket.org/ Orders Open - Full Natal Charts Open!

Gear88
Posts: 416

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby Gear88 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:14 pm

@H.P. Cobra: Wouldn't it be easier just to close the thread and leave a disclaimer for those researching on search?

I kinda feel guilty looking up to these things myself. Always had the message in the back of my head of "Really THIS is how they look?" kinda like when people draw allah or yahweh or some other entity even our Gods and it makes me go these guys are not in any way shape or form advance enough to see these guys called Gods so how do they do it.

Not to express some grandiose exacerbation but I think on some level the Gods would look so DAMN good that their artwork is only a hairbreadths expression of their totality. I'm not saying the Gods are above being represented artistically that would produce some sort of mohameedian mentality. Almost a "What are you trying to hide?" but perhaps their work on mind, body, and soul makes them reach levels were at this point you need some Spirit-tech camera to capture them as exquisitely as possible.

I'm aware there is artwork that is ultra-realistic certain 1940s-1950s-early 1960s realism artwork hell even in the past, present, and future some will draw in such realistic matters almost photographic if not outright photographic nature. But perhaps I'm simply not amused by anything but an perfect representation. I'm aware you H.P. Cobra might criticize me for being so into realism and exactness I'm using my perfectionism in art to limit others artistic en devours. But at the same time there are people that wish to have a realistic approach to something that has been deemed "Great EVIL" by a bunch of shitheads who deem themselves chosen to be so-called gods.
:idea: National Socialism is not fascism, fascism is not National Socialism.

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled fascism. Do you, pinko, know what fascism really is :?:

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 3386

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:29 pm

I am not criticizing so much on an 'artistic' level. People have different tastes. This goes also by the time, culture, and so forth.

There is art that I consider abomination such as modern art.

The situation is when people just pull things off the rails, for no apparent reason whatsoever. This is bad for everyone involved.

I seek not to be an ass. For one we here have witnessed this work, many people liked it, so forth.

But what does the above and the art have to do with the rest of the BS promoted alongside it?

Nothing.
| Joy Of Satan Main Website - https://www.joyofsatan.org or http://joyofsatan.com
| Kabbalah Exposed - https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/
| Exposing Christianity - http://www.exposingchristianity.com |
| SATAN IS GOD PORTAL & Mirror - https://www.satanisgod.org |

http://www.josmarket.org/ Orders Open - Full Natal Charts Open!

User avatar
TopoftheAbyss
Posts: 194

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby TopoftheAbyss » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:34 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Also the fact every person from the last months who went on a spiel of self delusional deception, appearing in the threads to have ingested all this stuff, isn't a bit weird?

If one cares, they should add some disclaimer, or at least, let people know what things aren't to be taken at face value.

There are people who have believed in the past that the Gods went with them on the shopping malls to choose nail polish. The thing is the more one delves into these without realizing this is creative imagination, they get fucked later.

I think I once read that someone watched Netflix with Father Satan.
Btw, HP, does the portrait of Satan look faithful?

User avatar
Larissa666
Posts: 685
Location: Earth, Satan's Kingdom

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby Larissa666 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:49 pm

I cannot believe there is this much fuss over someone's representation of the Gods and Goddesses.


Only complaint that I have about this is that some of the pictures have stolen elements.



But for everything else, please, people, "Zola" never said that this is absolute definition of how Gods and Goddesses look like. This is just his/her portrayal of Them. He/She painted it as much as his/her artistic talent allows it (with some stolen elements here and there, but still...).


People, please, use your brains.
”We are all from Egypt.”

-Goddess Bune

Gear88
Posts: 416

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby Gear88 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:08 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:I am not criticizing so much on an 'artistic' level. People have different tastes. This goes also by the time, culture, and so forth.

But what does the above and the art have to do with the rest of the BS promoted alongside it?

Nothing.


Oh I see it's not so much the artwork but the propaganda or message that others have noted. To be honest though I like art if I find it palatable I can't say I ever delved into art criticism. My form of criticism is basically Good or Shit more of a black and white mentality, guess I don't view it much in shades. But I fully understand it reminds me of active live-conversations, YOU, completely rescinded such notion because it leads to "muh feels are hurt" but if someone reads a sermon they have to digest it and go on a journey of self-discovery. Kinda like Mageson's recent Satan sermon https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18553, if this was a live chat it would make people scream but Mageson's artwork, Mageson's kabalistic expression, ,makes you want to find more out of it.

I agree her artwork is good in a world that promotes excrement at every turn. But I never liked how some of the gods are portrayed like Astarte seems ugly and I'm sure she has a gorgeous face; Yoake's Nordic expression captures her very well he seems to understand that cold but high Nordic look. Set looks weird as hell the only one that reminds me of set with his male brunette(Brunette has more of a female definition I'm merely pointing out his darker features) features is Super Android 17 and even then Set is far greater than some Toriyama artwork.

Either way I'm not trying to rain on Zola's parade but you've mentioned it before try a realistic approach towards the gods. Even I who's had a lackluster time with meditation over the coarse of YEARS that I've been dedicated always fought against the unrealistic expressions especially many christards express towards the enemy or angels or hell even Mageson sermon on metatron; universal sized angel that the enemy touts about in their bullshit.

I guess for all the roughness and toughness you exude Cobra in your messages, a take-no-prisoners approach. I kinda have to respect it as many, MANY newagers pour delusional bullshit into the spiritual ring of who can come up with the most absurd bullshit. I guess when people realize just how much realism the spiritual world has I guess that is why you and other prominent members continue to state keep your meditations sane and try and approach through realism and through mindful expression. I mean hell even the people who delve into mindfulness; simply basic meditation; voiding meditation, not power meditation, always find realistic approaches to dealing with their life issues or issues cropping up. I will readily admit my focus and astrological aspects do promote a more head in the clouds rather than a grounded reality. I mean we DO have a gift from the gods a "mental body" we think with our entire body not just our heads we delve through things realistic.

It's just I hope more people find it realistic to approach it realistic is your message. But then again we are learning as we go along though some need to read the rules for being grounded and more Earthly.

Anyways thank you Cobra for replying I'm glad my message didn't ruffle any feathers. Again not to criticize Zola nor the community but hopefully we can all be more mindful of things even I wasn't mindful or perceptive enough and kinda was amused by the artwork kinda like the artwork on JoS Gods pages were some have drawings of them. Though again it's not wrong but perhaps requires a greater encompass of rationality and realism.
:idea: National Socialism is not fascism, fascism is not National Socialism.

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled fascism. Do you, pinko, know what fascism really is :?:

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 3386

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:21 pm

Larissa666 wrote:I cannot believe there is this much fuss over someone's representation of the Gods and Goddesses.


Only complaint that I have about this is that some of the pictures have stolen elements.



But for everything else, please, people, "Zola" never said that this is absolute definition of how Gods and Goddesses look like. This is just his/her portrayal of Them. He/She painted it as much as his/her artistic talent allows it (with some stolen elements here and there, but still...).


People, please, use your brains.


Basically it began randomly when some people took this too far. I received a few messages of people who have literally went delusional. There was about to start a WW3 on the forum against the portraits, I had to disapprove these. So I decided to just deal with this in a civil manner, and without causing anything too bad.

This is why art has to be taken as ART, ARTISTS as ARTISTS, and people have to understand a couple lines. Also artists on the other hand have to understand how the things they say affect others. There are people who really don't feel for the artistic talk.

This can create confusion, even problems. When one domain crosses over the other, this can create damning things.

If people watch fucking Scarface and they take a gun and start shooting people, this is an example of where art can cross over in 'reality'. Albeit exaggerated, it can happen. So people decided to put a disclaimer and explain that no guys, Scarface does not exist, nor you should become Scarface.
| Joy Of Satan Main Website - https://www.joyofsatan.org or http://joyofsatan.com
| Kabbalah Exposed - https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/
| Exposing Christianity - http://www.exposingchristianity.com |
| SATAN IS GOD PORTAL & Mirror - https://www.satanisgod.org |

http://www.josmarket.org/ Orders Open - Full Natal Charts Open!

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 3386

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:27 pm

Gear88 wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:...

Nothing.

...


Art will be in the eye of the beholder, the debate about art is something people will always disagree. This is because we are instructed to take everything as art, as a general rule. Technically, if I pissed on a canvas, it would be taken as "Art" by many people in the present day world.

I myself have strict understanding of what I consider art. I consider art an Ancient Egyptian statue, a beautiful bust, and not some strange modern art structure.

This to me, is art:

Image

This to me, is a fucking worthless abomination:

Image
| Joy Of Satan Main Website - https://www.joyofsatan.org or http://joyofsatan.com
| Kabbalah Exposed - https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/
| Exposing Christianity - http://www.exposingchristianity.com |
| SATAN IS GOD PORTAL & Mirror - https://www.satanisgod.org |

http://www.josmarket.org/ Orders Open - Full Natal Charts Open!

shinninglight
Posts: 614

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby shinninglight » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:45 pm

Some people just went 360 hatred against her art just because some of her potriats don't look real,I wonder why,I understand what HP hooded cobrah is trying to say,but some others were just like Zola is deceitful or she is fake,like what how do you just hate on something so easily.
I always knew that Astarte's potraits wasn't the best in terms of her appearance but the other ones are magnificent and I would say looks pretty realistic.but all in all people shouldn't take it more than an art.that is what this us all about.
HAIL SATAN

Gear88
Posts: 416

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby Gear88 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:02 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:...pictures...


Whoa Cobra that Greek God statue has Godwins law memetically enforced :lol: . Nike doing Nazi salute hidden with the circular object. Nazi falcon(I mean shit it's straight out of some 10s-40s art/poster) and whatnot, even the beard is memetic with such mirroring on both sides even the hair is very mirrored. Incredible unlike...that bird thing picture.

What is that retarded fat bird thing is that Goyemon edition of Pokemon, "muh special artwurk".

Next time you need to piss. Please piss on some modern artwork, shame piss isn't flammable "Oy vey muh special artwurk. Goyim/Goylim Y U PISS ON MUH ART."
:idea: National Socialism is not fascism, fascism is not National Socialism.

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled fascism. Do you, pinko, know what fascism really is :?:

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 3386

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:13 pm

What it appears people are not getting is that there is nothing of a problem here only on 1 individual.

I have disapproved dozens of brainlessly insulting posts on this topic for months, that attack solely based on a basis of not liking this or that.

However, when you say things like Sorath singing with you on the African Choir, and that he comes to visit you on Motorbikes, newbies see that, and this is not understood as anything artistic. This creates delusions. I know of course many people here believe in that "That is on them", but no, it is not. If you put banana peels down and people fall on them, then you can't claim people just slipped on their own. This, was corrected.

Of course someone is going to then come and say something stupid.

Also, all the commenters in this section, within the last months, have went through the common delusional paranoia, such as Reckoned. But that has to be a coincidence, too. But when you read fucking shit about how Sorath arrives on the motorbike, maybe someone else arrived on a motorbike for him too.

BUT THAT IS ON THEM, of course? People become that way because they read BULLSHIT and they have an instability instilled to them by members they perceive as insightful. What does this have to do with art?

People started things around Zola's work, I understand it's a bit of a shared responsibility. I cleared up the part where this was happening by others, by explaining to them.

As for Astarte's portrait, I said my opinion on the accuracy, not the matter of TASTE. Others are very nice, IN MY OPINION, TASTE WISE. Regardless, as I said, this is a matter of taste and opinions, and I do not want to get there. I just mentioned that some are not accurate as a functional means of expectations of what to expect. I highlighted in my replies WHY.

The community clearly respects the hard work, devotion and everything, but that is besides the point.

Of course, the replies are only emotionally heated responses and mind games, 95% of it unrelated to anything that was mentioned in the post.

Not sure why the actual points that matter are not understood.

I understand saying things in the context of art, and denying that these actually are taken by others as LITERAL. What is said here is that these are LITERAL, and all I can see is that an underlying intention to make these literal was there in the first place. And yes, on that, I disagree. This is the point upon which the problem is in the first place.

For whatever reason this is not understood, I do not get it.

After all this is what an old time gem Fostar child used to do, too. Of course, when called on it, he still insisted anyway. Because initially the point was not the art but the prophet. People liked the art but not the prophetry.

Even if we are to pre-suppose this is not the intention, it is taken by such by people who lack experience. Not closing this matter of course continues this, which makes one wonder why is it like that?

Others like paint too and are wonderful artists here but why nobody has tried to do this or do it recklessly/without concern?

Of course as per always these questions are understood as attacks, and presented as such others on purpose to just troll the situation out of context.
| Joy Of Satan Main Website - https://www.joyofsatan.org or http://joyofsatan.com
| Kabbalah Exposed - https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/
| Exposing Christianity - http://www.exposingchristianity.com |
| SATAN IS GOD PORTAL & Mirror - https://www.satanisgod.org |

http://www.josmarket.org/ Orders Open - Full Natal Charts Open!

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 3386

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:39 pm

TopoftheAbyss wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Also the fact every person from the last months who went on a spiel of self delusional deception, appearing in the threads to have ingested all this stuff, isn't a bit weird?

If one cares, they should add some disclaimer, or at least, let people know what things aren't to be taken at face value.

There are people who have believed in the past that the Gods went with them on the shopping malls to choose nail polish. The thing is the more one delves into these without realizing this is creative imagination, they get fucked later.

I think I once read that someone watched Netflix with Father Satan.
Btw, HP, does the portrait of Satan look faithful?


If someone comes and tells you Satan watches Netflix with them, but lo and behold, they also do artistic work, does it sound more valid than someone who just tells you Satan watches Netflix that does nothing?

Don't you think it's about time to tell someone to uhm, either get serious, or you should move away for your mental safety? Maybe also answer a bit so that people don't believe that Satan watches Netflix over their shoulder with them in the future?

Guys if it looks like stupid shit it more than likely, really is. I'm just saying...

No, Satan does not watch Netflix with them. I am not even sorry to say it. I know it's an existential meltdown to think that an alien from another planet is definitely NOT interested in your fucking Netflix, but that is reality.

What is next, Demons really enjoy League of Legends and play Warlock class in World of Warcraft?

It's weird that these things even need to be made clear. As it has been stated, use your mind.
| Joy Of Satan Main Website - https://www.joyofsatan.org or http://joyofsatan.com
| Kabbalah Exposed - https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/
| Exposing Christianity - http://www.exposingchristianity.com |
| SATAN IS GOD PORTAL & Mirror - https://www.satanisgod.org |

http://www.josmarket.org/ Orders Open - Full Natal Charts Open!

User avatar
TopoftheAbyss
Posts: 194

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby TopoftheAbyss » Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:54 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
TopoftheAbyss wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Also the fact every person from the last months who went on a spiel of self delusional deception, appearing in the threads to have ingested all this stuff, isn't a bit weird?

If one cares, they should add some disclaimer, or at least, let people know what things aren't to be taken at face value.

There are people who have believed in the past that the Gods went with them on the shopping malls to choose nail polish. The thing is the more one delves into these without realizing this is creative imagination, they get fucked later.

I think I once read that someone watched Netflix with Father Satan.
Btw, HP, does the portrait of Satan look faithful?


If someone comes and tells you Satan watches Netflix with them, but lo and behold, they also do artistic work, does it sound more valid than someone who just tells you Satan watches Netflix that does nothing?

Don't you think it's about time to tell someone to uhm, either get serious, or you should move away for your mental safety? Maybe also answer a bit so that people don't believe that Satan watches Netflix over their shoulder with them in the future?

Guys if it looks like stupid shit it more than likely, really is. I'm just saying...

No, Satan does not watch Netflix with them. I am not even sorry to say it. I know it's an existential meltdown to think that an alien from another planet is definitely NOT interested in your fucking Netflix, but that is reality.

What is next, Demons really enjoy League of Legends and play Warlock class in World of Warcraft?

It's weird that these things even need to be made clear. As it has been stated, use your mind.

Don't worry, I'm not near those people.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Jax911 and 20 guests