Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Yazidi girl accidentally meets her Daesh kidnapper in Germany

Egon

Website
odysee.com
https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/2...dentally-meets-her-daesh-kidnapper-in-germany

See also - ISIS is needed to destroy Aryan bloodlines:
https://whitedeathofislam.deathofcommunism.com/isis-is-needed-to-destroy-aryan-bloodlines

A Yazidi girl has moved back to Iraq after German authorities took no action when she accidentally bumped in to her Daesh kidnapper in German, the Kurdish Bas News newspaper reported.

The newspaper said that the girl named Ashwaq, “was 15 years old when she and her entire family were kidnapped by Daesh armed militants in an attack against the Yazidis in northern Iraq four years ago. Then they sold her and her sister as well as other women and girls. Ashwaq was forced to live with a Daesh fighter known as Abu Hammam.”

The newspaper added that “Ashwaq managed to escape and reach the Peshmerga forces’ areas of control, and resided there with her relatives for some time. She later moved under a humanitarian programme as a refugee with her mother and one of her brothers to the German city of Stuttgart.”

The newspaper clarified that “after she spent three years in Germany learning German, Ashwaq accidently met the Daesh fighter ‘Abu Hammam’ who had bought her years ago in Mosul for $100 and had tortured her for ten months.”

Bas News pointed out that “Abu Hammam did not try to keep out of sight, but returned to get in her way and harass her in the German city. She had no other choice but to tell the administration of the camp where she lived and the police, but the German authorities did not take any action against him, which prompted her to return to Iraqi Kurdistan.”

Fucking disgusting parassites, these people, we will have no fucking mercy for them, I can’t wait for the day gentiles revolt and these muslim parassites will get what they deserve.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back