Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Reached the spiritual advancement block? Check in.

ZirGohed999

Any one who is serious about spiritual advancement should look at their Natal Chart, it's literally the map of your soul. Even if you cannot read your chart, the first thing you should look for is the element(s) you're lacking.
This is the first problem in the soul, your soul needs all of the elements to function properly.
You can't clear all of the blocks/granthis without all of the elements. Each chakra may correspond with different elements but don't forget the nadis that connects the chakras carry/rotate these elements through out the soul so you seriously need to balance. Work with the element(s) you are lacking and the planet(s) corresponding to the element.

Symptoms of advancement deficits; having raw intense power but a weak mind, having a through mind/uncontrollable thoughts without the will to control or actualize them, feeling lethargic after meditations or RTR, feeling stiff or reaching a power meditation block as if you're not advancing anymore.

It's more complex than this and I'm just giving you the basic idea. SATANAMA also helps alot, it's like an "intelligence" in itself that knows what to do.
For those newbies here who cannot handle much energy,
use the rune Aurauz. It has made my body/soul handle and adjust to lots of energy and I won't stop using it. More so you need a lot of physical exercise.
There are no limitations in Satanism.

ZirGohed999 said:
Any one who is serious about spiritual advancement should look at their Natal Chart, it's literally the map of your soul. Even if you cannot read your chart, the first thing you should look for is the element(s) you're lacking.
This is the first problem in the soul, your soul needs all of the elements to function properly.
You can't clear all of the blocks/granthis without all of the elements. Each chakra may correspond with different elements but don't forget the nadis that connects the chakras carry/rotate these elements through out the soul so you seriously need to balance. Work with the element(s) you are lacking and the planet(s) corresponding to the element.

Symptoms of advancement deficits; having raw intense power but a weak mind, having a through mind/uncontrollable thoughts without the will to control or actualize them, feeling lethargic after meditations or RTR, feeling stiff or reaching a power meditation block as if you're not advancing anymore.

It's more complex than this and I'm just giving you the basic idea. SATANAMA also helps alot, it's like an "intelligence" in itself that knows what to do.
For those newbies here who cannot handle much energy,
use the rune Aurauz. It has made my body/soul handle and adjust to lots of energy and I won't stop using it. More so you need a lot of physical exercise.
There are no limitations in Satanism.

Hey good post. You layed it out well. I feel like I constantly hit a wall. Hoping with this Ritual that will be gone.

The Final rtr is wonderful. It frees the soul of curses so that we realize our workings faster. It also destroys the Jewish hold on the world.

The jewish curses have been erased from our satanic souls but they have taken their toil. We have to recreate our souls to perfection.

I'm a newbie and still figuring out the terminology. What is a "nadis"?

When you say to use SaTaNaMa, I assume you mean to chant it, or vibrate it several times. The same thing with Aurauz? Is it important to roll the r? Because I have never been able to roll my r.

Aconite said:

When you say to use SaTaNaMa, I assume you mean to chant it, or vibrate it several times. The same thing with Aurauz? Is it important to roll the r? Because I have never been able to roll my r.

I have never been able to roll my R's either due to a shortened tongue. I experimented and found I can do a roll in the back of my throat kind of similar to a gargle effect but not as guttural sounding.

I would try experimentg with the R and see what you come up with because I found it did greatly improve the vibrations and effects once I figured something out.

Tala said:
Aconite said:

I have never been able to roll my R's either due to a shortened tongue. I experimented and found I can do a roll in the back of my throat kind of similar to a gargle effect but not as guttural sounding.

I would try experimentg with the R and see what you come up with because I found it did greatly improve the vibrations and effects once I figured something out.
Even not Rolling the R is fine, maybe a little less powerful but it is ok.

There are many powerful mantra without the R, you can try those too. Like Satanas.

Mantra and Rune needs to be vibrated, look in the Jos about rune and it's explained there.

Aconite said:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Name_of_Satan.html

https://www.meighlinyoga.com/single-post/2016/10/24/SA-TA-NA-MA

Nadis are channels for the life force within the human soul.

The five primal sounds in Ancient Sanskrit, one of the oldest known languages are"SA-TA-NA-MA." "Sa" means infinity; Ta means life; Na means death; and Ma means rebirth. The mantra balances the elements in the soul.
Vibrating the mantra into the chakras rectifies the problem at the fundamental level. You can vibrate it for as much as you can tolerate the energy released from the mantra.

Aurauz increases the endurance and strength. Having a strong body allows one to handle energy better. If you do it long enough you'll notice realistic and positive changes. In my case, I have increased muscular strength.
Fehu increases the power reserve of the soul so it can handle more energy. From my experience i will advice you to be aware, using the two runes together can be very intense. Uruz hastens the energy of other runes to manifest them in reality, Fehu increases the power of any rune it is used with. No word or letter of power should be vibrated more than one can handle.

When I started meditating, I couldn't roll my Rs during workings that required such but i did the workings anyway and said the affirmations and it wasn't long until i could roll them. Whether you can spell wordings of a rune/mantra just do it. Let the working count as a practice session until you can vibrate them, you have lost nothing and learned to vibrate it correctly.

Tala said:
Aconite said:

Thanks, Tala. I can do the gargle-R. I'll try it like that.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back