Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Are red heads / gingers considered Aryan?

Reckoned666

I've got blonde hair mixed with orange, and greyish hazel eyes. I've read somewhere that 3rd Reich members considered red heads Jewish, also that Hitler made some negative remarks on redheads. Is this true? Is that a serious racial impurity?

Are White People with red hair White? ……...lol

Some jooz have red hair they picked up from intermixing in Europe. Just like the Jewfro is from the Black genes the Jews picked up from intermixing with Blacks.

Reckoned666 said:
I've got blonde hair mixed with orange, and greyish hazel eyes. I've read somewhere that 3rd Reich members considered red heads Jewish, also that Hitler made some negative remarks on redheads. Is this true? Is that a serious racial impurity?

As far as I understand it, redheads are Aryan. It's just a small portion of us that are actually redheads / gingers.

Reckoned666 said:

You must have been on /pol/ before coming here.

On /pol/ only white Americans are truly white.

Reckoned666 said:

No. Its not a racial impurity at all. Any jew out there will jump at the chance to tell you some bull that you are jewish just to get under your skin easier.

Someone here tried to say that redheadedness comes from African admixture.
If that were true, how come the highest concentrations of redheads in the world are in Europe, especially the British Isles?

As far as jews and arabs go, one reason why these groups have a relatively high proportion of redheads is due to inbreeding(red hair is a recessive gene). So, it's kept in the family in more ways than one. It's understandable why someone would think it to be a trait of a certain group of people, but for most people, they would think of the Britons.

Reckoned666 said:

I have an SS friend with black hair and he had an issue quite a while back regarding if he didnt have any traits similar to the Gods how could he be of Them. My answer was that we are made by Satan to reflect Satan but we are not Satan. We are individuals. We are made to be different.

Larissa666 said:
Reckoned666 said:

You must have been on /pol/ before coming here.

On /pol/ only white Americans are truly white.

No I haven't. I only browse /a/ and /v/ and /fa/.
It's just there was a lot of loathing towards redheads in USSR and my culture and then I've read somewhere they they're not even Arian etc so I just got a hunch to ask here instead of researching most mainstream polluted sources.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back