Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jew don't say: Aveil-on is (((Bolshevik))) and so the Alt-Right

Egon

Website
odysee.com
Rentagoy Broadcuck found what we were talking for a long time that their protegee (((Evalion))) is a communist kike just like other personalities in the Alt-Right/Alt-Lite:

http://www.renegadetribune.com/phot...vealed-themselves-to-be-a-bunch-of-bolsheviks

1495464752624-405x720.jpg
1495470322884-720x545.jpg

They also have credited the subtitles of "Whites in South Africa" documentary to that ugly ass rat when actualy I'm the one who actualy made the subtitles for it and even got my channel deleted for supporting it. You can watch and download the documentary and the subs here:
https://archive.org/details/Whites-In-South-Africa

I get really bad energy just by looking at them, 100% jewish.

See, I read the title. . Clicked the post. . And before I could even read the first sentence, the pictures grabbed my attention away. Is this our RTRs working? Or just a product of advancement that lets me and others automatically pick out Jews?

It seems they grow more and more desperate by the day, and think we cannot see them hiding in plain sight.

And see, it's not about political party like everyone wants to make it out to be either. It's the fucking Jews all together, they've infiltrated EVERYTHING. And with everyone doing this Final RTR daily, things will only continue to crumble around them.

luis said:
I get really bad energy just by looking at them, 100% jewish.

Jewishness is always visible in the face, and if not the face, then the eyes. It's like looking at modern CG animations of humans, even the high end CG is on the border of the uncanny valley. Jews however ALL look like the aliens they are, unless they are thoroughly mixed into a race. . . In which case they will tell you they're Jewish (because that means they can claim oppression points), or it will be obvious because of their mental and physical defects.

It was Rentagoy that was behind making this jewess famous and pushing this obvious Jewish agent on everyone. Was Renting seeking Goy right again? The Meth Witch, Shitead still won't admit this obvious Jew is that. How many other Jewish agents are they going to push. They should just stick with the Rainbow Kabala.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back