Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

quick question

zolaluckystar said:
Hi, I remember HP Hooded Cobra had posted that the Yahoo JoS Forums had been all backed up, he provided a link to this. I can't find it :(
I've been looking but I can't seem to find the post with the link in it?
Can anyone give me that link please? I'd really appreciate it!

Thank you in advance
Check the 'JoSM Links' thread and link on this page somewhere! :p

zolaluckystar said:
Hi, I remember HP Hooded Cobra had posted that the Yahoo JoS Forums had been all backed up, he provided a link to this. I can't find it :(
I've been looking but I can't seem to find the post with the link in it?
Can anyone give me that link please? I'd really appreciate it!

Thank you in advance

Is this the one you are looking for??

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoSNewsletter/conversations/messages/1509

Also for future reference a great Idea would be to bookmark key websites such as this one. Unless you're using a shared or public computer.

Even on your phone you can and should also do so. You should also get a program like httrack to fully download this website & put it on an external drive &/or burn it on a blu ray M-Disc(LIFETIME ARCHIVAL). I would highly recommend doing so, if you have questions(How to...) feel free to ask.

zolaluckystar said:
Oh, braun I forgot to say I actually DID bookmark it...but somehow that bookmark had 'mysteriously' been deleted.....this has happened to me before. Things I want to keep bookmarked get deleted.

My advice is, if you can screenshot it or take pictures of it, it'd stay longer ;)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back