Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Don't Be Fooled

Mageson666

Don't be fooled by the Jew. There was once this business run by a Jew and everyone it worked with thought he was really nice. He would praise everyone and buy everyone coffee all kinds of stuff. One day I was out and about and I saw this Jew. I picked up on his actual psyche and it was pure evil, this Jew was a total psychopathic predator who was capable of anything evil this in its soul. The niceness was camouflage to get peoples guard down. The strange thing is this Jew just stood their gaping at me with this look of total shock on its face. It knew I had sensed it for what it really was. It looked and acted like it was just caught in a crime. I didn't do or say anything I was just standing their chilling out. But it knew. The look on its face was "The Goyim Know". Later this Jew shut the business down and stole everything out the back door and shafted everyone.

Jews survive by deceit.

Every Jew I have ever been around in normal life all have the same alien soul cringe vibe, they are totally negative on the soul level and they are also psychic vampires who suck the energy, life and well being out of everyone around them. It makes sense every system of control the Jews have created like Christianity is about sucking the energy out of Gentiles or the banks and Communism is about sucking the material wealth out of the Gentile world. Its always a vampire system . The Jews call us their lunch, Cattle in their Torah.

Years ago I read a book called "The 48 Laws of Power" wrote by a Jew. This book is the Talmud for dummies. This Jew gave instructions that you should fake being a friend, nice person and take whatever fake personality you need to gain the trust of whoever you need to get close to and then pull the rug out from under them and take whatever you wanted. This Jew also stated that if you get caught you should plead for mercy and do WHATEVER you need to do to fool people you are sorry and have changed for the better. To get their guard down and go right back to the same negative business. Jews are masters at camouflage.

Jews survive by deceit.

The morality of the Jew in their own soul is expressed in their Torah. The best Jews are the leaders who can lead the Jews in successfully engaging in the most murder, rape, enslave and destruction of the Gentiles to the highest level.

Understand this simple reality what is good to the Jew is EVIL to the Gentile.

Don't be fooled by some Jew's camouflage act. If they didn't cloak themsevles to the public to some degree they wouldn't be able to exist among and feed off the life of the Goyim. This is why they always hide in plain sight when they organize to assult and overthrow the Gentile Host society. They come out as Communists and such but always Jews working like a pack of Hyena's to take down their prey.

This is why the ADL is openly behind all the censorship going on with the big tech companies and their social media platforms. If the Goyim Know and are Jew wise, then all the Jewish camouflage in the world is not going to work to allow the Jews to prey on the Goyim.

Jews survive by deceit.

HP Mageson666 said:
The strange thing is this Jew just stood their gaping at me with this look of total shock on its face. It knew I had sensed it for what it really was. It looked and acted like it was just caught in a crime. I didn't do or say anything I was just standing their chilling out. But it knew. The look on its face was "The Goyim Know".
Omfg I’ve been through this exact same thing, after I became SS and did RTRs daily a Jew in my foster/adoptive family stared at me with a look of pure shock on his face at a family dinner for no apparent reason, there was also a teen Jewess at school that stared at me surprised/confused for no reason as if I was the first aware Gentile she ever saw, etc. In the past I’ve seen an SS post on the forums describing this same thing happening to them. To me it’s funny and disturbing at the same time.

There was a guidance counselor in my high school who was Jewish. This was before I knew about Jews or Satanism and this is the one time in my life I talked to and sat down with a Jew and hung out with it ( she was an open Jew) anyways She was nice to everyone and pretended to help the students struggling with various learning problems and fitting in etc. I was special ed at the time and had appointments with her sometime. She also ran meetings and some of the stuff dealing with my education. She was "nice" to everyone. Even though not being spiritually open at the time that much I sensed something wrong of off. She had a "sick puppy" type feeling as I called it at the time. I didn't trust her or like hanging out with her. Something was wrong very wrong. I wish I could have read her mind and soul at the time and seen what was really going on with her. I think your right. Everyone thought she was really a good and nice person but I didn't trust her something was wrong. Well at least now I know what that is.
Hail Satan

Academic Scholar said:
HP Mageson666 said:
The strange thing is this Jew just stood their gaping at me with this look of total shock on its face. It knew I had sensed it for what it really was. It looked and acted like it was just caught in a crime. I didn't do or say anything I was just standing their chilling out. But it knew. The look on its face was "The Goyim Know".
Omfg I’ve been through this exact same thing, after I became SS and did RTRs daily a Jew in my foster/adoptive family stared at me with a look of pure shock on his face at a family dinner for no apparent reason, there was also a teen Jewess at school that stared at me surprised/confused for no reason as if I was the first aware Gentile she ever saw, etc. In the past I’ve seen an SS post on the forums describing this same thing happening to them. To me it’s funny and disturbing at the same time.

Are you sure that it's not because the look of your face was saying "I know"? It is very likely that the jew just noticed that you were staring at them, or giving him a strange look. I just don't think the average jew is able to read your mind or look into your soul...

I was going to say the same thing in the other topic. The biggest scumbags i know do the exact same thing - pretending to be your friend, pretending to be nice etc and if they gain your trust they scam you in one way or another.

When i was a teenager i used to read crime novels, about the mafia, and especially the truthful ones, based on real people and events. This is exactly how the mafia bosses acted - they fake being a gentleman, a nice person, and a friend to gain the trust of others. When they plan to kill their business partners, competitors, etc they never threaten them or anything like that, as in the movies. They tell them that they want peace, they fake readiness to forget the past and to cooperate, while at the same time preparing their murder. And in the "non-bullshit" novels, based on real people and events the people they were murdering were not "bad guys" as in the movies, but honest businessmen from whom they wanted to steal money or their business. The real mafia/mob bosses were actually disgusting scum. They have no admirable qualities at all. The mafia movies an novels like the godfather where they are represented like people with high principles and dignity have nothing to do with reality. The mythical mafia bosses that some people admire were actually drug addicts, alcoholics, and complete morons who were ready to humiliate themselves in all ways imaginable in order to gain influence. More than likely many of them are kikes. They were just used by the jooz in the top to do their dirty work.

I also notice how a lot of them seem to have strange health issues... Perhaps the outside reflecting the inside? Seems they are constantly trying to compete to be the newest charity case. And guilt people into buying their sun peeled chevy impalas or build them some cabinets in their shacks, like you don't have more interesting things to do outside of work.

One at my job, another manager, has constant digestive troubles and weight fluctuations, and times he randomly stares at you, like lost in space, or experiencing an RTR coming in through his antennae, but this could partly be from the medicine he takes for his unusual ailments (aside from his face). He is also the kind of person you have to be somewhat rough with when talking to or being around as he has a bad habit of taking a mile when you give an inch and stabbing you in the back with the nose or even outright attempting to step and talk shit to you or about you or your coworkers/friends/family/lunch... But ceases all this when you tell him to gtfo himself (professionally, or course..). I guess I would be pissy too if I was a Joo, especially one constantly bleeding from the rectum like this chap. He has a habit of his face and eyes getting very red and veiny like he is pushing a big on the pot, and his voice gets unusually high in such case.

And another one who slinkly follows others and slides around in the shadows all rat like (I knew they resemble such, but we are talking Chuckle Cheese in this case.) always getting others to do the hard work for her... Can't even answer the phone or comment in a meeting without nearly passing out from panic attacks (self diagnosed anxiety disorder that she does nothing to work to alleviate)... And who has a strange condition, where her sweat is unusually thick and stinky, and in an excessive amount. Like some kind of gas fumes possibly being excreted here. Gets red as well in tight situations, but the ears seem to physically drop low for a second while the nose and chin extend and hook a bit more until she simmer down. Kind of resembles Mickey Mouse crossed with the reptilian creatures from the Super Mario Bros. movie. Both have tried to take advantage of other's kindness and attempted to shaft the others in the end. People are wising up, and plugging their noses as well.

Strange individuals indeed.

Just to say, I personally believe Joo health issues come from within nearly all the time. Like a bad Apple with a worm popping his little head out to say hi to your face right before you take a bite. Or a drip from a clogged sewage pipe. Repulsive.

IMO Gentile ailments are almost always either directly or indirectly caused because of the Joo... Curses, stripped knowledge of how to heal, corrupted and tainted food... Like the bad apple spoiling the bunch of good ones, or the beautifully finished and textured ceiling being made rotten by the clogged, leaking sewage pipe. Its infuriating to think about. THEY should be ashamed of their poisoning, we should be determined to be healing to our healthy, proud state

One of the very first experiences I had with a jew was in high school. He pretended to be my friend, but the very next year, he switched sides and started verbally bullying me. Every jew I met in school was always some variation of this.

I have heard the same from many other Jew wise people as well. Its a common experience that lays in the psychic realm. When you advance to a certain level with mediations and if you have to be around these people you will experience this sooner then later. Its a near universal phenomena.

Remember the Jews in build their programs to go after spiritual knowledge of the Goyim and remove it. This is also to protect themselves from being detected by the Goyim on this level and being seen for what they are.

We are living in the movie "They Live" but its "They Live the Goyim Sleep"...

Its no mistake the first reptilian like alien the main character sees and confronts is made to be literally a typical rich, Jewish yentra...... Having this kind of a psychic experience with these Kikes is basically this....

i-ve-got-one-that-can-see_orig.jpg

DiscipleOfSatan said:
Are you sure that it's not because the look of your face was saying "I know"? It is very likely that the jew just noticed that you were staring at them, or giving him a strange look. I just don't think the average jew is able to read your mind or look into your soul...

I was going to say the same thing in the other topic. The biggest scumbags i know do the exact same thing - pretending to be your friend, pretending to be nice etc and if they gain your trust they scam you in one way or another. .

It's crazy, I work directly across from a Jew (he's only Racially a Jew though) and every time I interact with him or look at him I know exactly what he can do, and the evil he's capable of. And it's weird too, they all have physical deformities / problems, mental problems, or both. And no matter how much Jew there is in them, their eyes always show what they are, and their nose is always off and or hooked.

If you are sufficiently psychically open , if you have a Jew nearby you can notice that they are an alien soul, their aura and the energy they give off is very different from that of the Gentile.

A guy at work who is 1/4 or 1/8 jw has some of the characteristics. Facial and psycholofical. He wants to prove he is the best. At the beggining he was a scumbag but in time he became more friendly. I try to avoid him even so not just because he is a jw but because i avoid false people in general. Very few people change and he sometimes forgets to play the good guy role.

The strange thing is that after me doing rtrs there were some changes in this dude but i do not really trust them as changes. He may just pretend.

He was the corporate type supporter and now he is more for small businesses. He is very anti immigration and cultural marxism.

But the strangest comes now: he said that he does not really deny the holocaust but he is sure the numbers were much smaller in reality. He once heard me and a guy having thoughts about jws and did not say anything. When he said this about the holo and the old statistics being modified, even though i knew more i pretended to be stupid. I only asked him what sources did he read and a few neutral questions.

One possibility is he is pretending the other would be the jw part of his soul might be affected by my rtrs... but idk exactly. I read somewere on the forum that if one has 1% jwsh blood he is still a psychological jew which is drawn to the cause.

I try to stay neutral towards this guy and politely refuse any friendly interraction. I mostly interract with him for work purposes.

"Use the surrender tactic: Transform weakness into power." 48 laws of power.
"Never underestimate you opponent. Never accept anything he has to offer" Sean Conner, forgot movie title.
"Show them no mercy for you shall receive none." Aragon, The Two Towers
The Jew will play victim. "I am so sorry. I did not mean to be so evil to you. I repent". ( Yeah, right. )
The principle of surrender in the 48 laws of power does show their mind set and how to use it against them.
Don't fall for it,,, and keep on hitting them.

Great post

When I was 14 I had a fling with a quarter Jewess (Sorry!) and she turned into a thief and just someone I wouldn't want anyone to know I ever talked to. I had a weird experience to me then where I saw the enemy through her. So when I found JoyOfSatan and then the truth about Jews, I was like "WOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Hail Satan

This exact same thing happened to me. A jew just stared at me with a fearful almost shocked look. I was a friend at the time who was very skeptical about my story, but I dont care what anyone says that jew probably knew I knew.

I saw someone, I think it was Sargon, mentioning a quote from Frank Herbert's Dune a few days ago that went like:

"When I am weak, I ask you for freedom, because that is what is in your nature. When I am strong, I take away your freedom, because that is my nature."

If that isn't just a pure expression of (((their))) modus opperandi, I don't know what .

bergs,steins,rothchilds,wolfs,cohens e.t.c(jew aka artificial white) and related filth say
"Oy Gevalt ! Bitches! some goyim are on to us but will just keep jewing!!''

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back