Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Enochian

darkmonkey666

Can someone with knowledge in enochian look over some of this. I want to know if all my effort several years ago was a waste and if these calls are safe to do. I spent many hours putting that together. The energy of the calls is not negative but I'm unsure if they are safe or not. I never ran this by anyone on the JO'S years ago or asked a demon. If I should just ask a God and not bother you with this or even share it then don't post this message and let me know when you don't approve it. I honestly don't want to put anyone in any danger. The keys I don't think are safe are the ones with the word telocvovim in it even though I was directing it towards Jehovah I am not at all sure of that word. Just let me know should I share any of these on YouTube or resurrect that website or not. Some of that website is lost but i can try to reproduce those keys if its not a waste of time or bad. I will ask the gods on this and try to get a sign. However if all the stuff on there is useful and safe I want to share this site. I never did back when I made it. I put so much time into it at the time that I hope I didn't just waste weeks and hours of sitting there translating and figuring out how to pronounce stuff.

Just be careful and don't do any of these unless you know they are safe.

Also I'm planning on creating a website to resurrect what I think I said that is honoring to Satan I want to know if I should include this or just scrap it.
http://web.archive.org/web/20150623020857/http://enochianmagick.yolasite.com:80/

My intentions with the site were to honor Satan but I'm just being sure I did as I was attacked by the enemy so badly.

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back