Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A little voice

Melleeboo6667

Hi, i a relatively new to spiritual Satanism and dedicated myself about 2, almost 3 months ago. I have been slacking off a bit, I been having some personal financial issues going on and have been wrapped up in those. I dont even know where to begin. I am having a lot of trouble meditating. Its really hard when you have ADD. But i am trying, any tips would be appreciated. The real reason i am writing is cause I keep having that little voice in my head telling me what i am doing is wrong, and i am going to hell. I am coming from a strict christian background and usually i can tell it to shut up but lately due to everything thats going on, and the stress and stuff.... Idk if its self doubt or the enemy trying to take me off the path i have chosen. I dedicated myself to Satan cause i wanted too, cause i totally align in the beliefs. I pray to Satan nightly asking for guidance, protection, and to feel his presence, which i dont. I would really appreciate if someone could point me in the right direction to help me figure out how to strengthen myself more. Maybe how to be closer to Father Satan.

You should follow a program, since you are new the 40 days program is what you're looking for, look it up with the search function.
As for ADD it's a fictional disease created by a jew doctor to make money and zombify people, as those drugs they give you for that are just legalized meth, what you need is void meditation, do that 2-3 time for 10 minutes and you will have control over your thoughts.
The reason you don't feel the gods is you are not spiritual opened enough to feel them or hear them, by following the program you will open yourself more and as thus be able to feel them, though you're gonna have to work on your psychic points after the program as the openings of the chakras meditations are just to activate energy flow in them.

1. Study the www.exposingchristianity.com again.

2. Study https://eridu666.webs.com/BlackSun.htm

3. Clean your chakras + aura thoroughly in the morning and at night, build an aura of protection as well.

Use either SURYAE or RAUM Sun Mantras to clean your chakras and aura, use ALGIZ Rune with affirmations (make sure to add "In a positive and healthy way for me.") to build an aura of protection.

This should be a start :)

ALSO!!!

4. Do Void Meditation!!! Whenever you start to hear that voice, do void meditation, it'll strengthen your mind!!

Do these meditations DAILY in the morning and at night!!

Good luck!

You should hope to go to Hell (did I just scare you? Hehe), where your Soul will be protected. Going to "heaven" into "the light" is not a good thing at all... The Soul is made up of light, so Hell is lit dimly, to protect your Soul. The point of life is to improve Yourself and the Universe, so one day you won't go to Hell in the sense of dying and being there. Instead, you will be living an eternal life in your Body with your Soul being perfected - but empowerment and advancement is ever-increasing. The number 666 is the number of the Perfected Soul. You can be in control of your own life and destiny, and have no-one your master, such as a jew-on-a-stick false-god. That's why Satan and 666 are (supposed to be) evil...

Take your time with getting into a proper pattern of meditating and working on things. As long as you are genuine and serious and you mean it, then you should be OK. If you're just going to take the piss, then it won't work very well at all.

ADD and ADHD is just a bad diet, and some people are more lively and boisterous naturally than others are. You must improve your diet, as well as exercise, and do meditations. It's also very good to keep your Mind sharp, as well. All Physical, Mental, and Spiritual aspects must be done. Yoga (Hatha AKA Physical, and also Kundalini) are both Physical and Spiritual, plus you get the right Mentality with it.

It might actually not be enemy entities. The Brain/Mind can be super stubborn. You have to go in your meditations and workings at a decent speed, but not too quickly so that you will have Mental backlash, and of course not too slowly that it's not doing anything. Only you can know the best speed for you, and later, you should be able to handle more. "Later" is ambiguous - it can take from months to years for some people. It's important to not expect things. Instead, just get on with it at a nice speed, and sooner or later things will click. Results can also take a while to be noticed, as well - but every single little thing that you do - both good and bad - does have an amount of influence, does make an amount of difference. You also need to know that it is easier to destroy than it is to create; energy takes the path of least resistance, which is detrimental; destructive; deadly; etc.

Being from a strict christian background, your Soul would more than likely be more closed. Think of you/your life as a tree. You have deep roots planted deeply down into christianity, but this tree is quite withered and pathetic (no offence - it's just an analogy). To uproot the tree requires 'blood, sweat, and tears', and getting all of those roots up makes you messy and dirty. Then you have to throw them away/incinerate them and the tree. Then sort out the soil and ground, and then plant a new tree or bush or flowers... Then nurture and grow them.

You can do that. Your mind would, and yes some enemy entities might very well, try and stop you. It's uncomfortable being a gardener - but you as a tree, or your garden which you want to create (your own life and paradise and world) takes effort. The difference between your garden and that one of "eden" is that yours is real and exists in actuality, and you can make it how you want it. There are no limits in Satanism.

You should also know that "sin" doesn't exist, but we say the only "sin" in Satanism is stupidity. "Sin" in the sense of making-jewsus-cry doesn't exist. Test it, if you like, if you are able to, safely. e.g.

• miss church, if you can get away with it without trouble from your family/friends;
  • swear;
  • blaspheme;
  • here's a scary, frightening one - masturbate;
  • think about someone of the same sex as you who you think is attractive in a sexual manner (even if you're not bi/homosexual);
  • tell yourself "jesus" is a scrawny bitch pussy;
  • tell yourself that Satan is God (one of the many, many Gods/Goddesses);
  • inform or remind yourself that "god" committed more crimes than Satan did, as documented in "the" bible;
  • ask yourself "which 'the' bible?" There are many contradictory ones;
  • dare to read Judges 1:19;
  • dare to read Isaiah 45:7;
  • tell yourself that "god" chooses to not prevent bad things from happening;
  • tell yourself that "god" chooses to watch and enjoy priests raping little children;
  • tell yourself that "god" chooses to not give money to children who are starving to death;
  • go online and find out how many christians there are in the world, then realise each should give 10% every Sunday and assume that that 10% is £€$¥10, then multiply those number of christians in the world by £€$¥10 then by 52 weeks to make 1 year;
  • tell yourself that "god" chooses to give "the" pope; joyce meyer; benny hinn; etc. big houses, 5 cars, lots of servants who they get money off, and refuses to give that money to children who are starving to death;
  • if you are one who realises that "the" pope is evil, then tell yourself that "god" chooses to not remove the current "the" pope from that position;
  • tell yourself "heaven is for bitches";
  • tell yourself "Hell is for the strong and worthy";
  • and any other things you can think of safely
Then after that, notice how "god" doesn't punish you, and notice how your family/friends don't punish you, and notice how the priest/pastor doesn't punish you. You might want to start with some of these things which you can do in your head, such as swearing, lustful homosexual thoughts, and blashphemic thoughts first. Then you can see how no-one, including "holy men and women", nor "god" itself, can possibly do anything about your thoughts. Do it safely.

You should read through the materials if you haven't. Click the 'JoSM Links' link in my signature below. You should also do the 'Freeing the Soul' working, which might need to be repeated, and then do a programme of meditation - you can use HP HC666's 40-day programme, or the 6-month programme.

You need to erase all of the curses that have attached to you. Do the Final RTR every day as many times as you can. For someone who has little power and strong ties to the curses from the bible, they can't barely even start to grow unless they remove those curses that were holding them down. Meditations use the energy that you already have to build and increase it more, so if someone has a spiritual parasite draining them like christianity, it would be hard to have much energy to start working with originally. Doing the Final RTR erases all of the curses so there isn't anything holding you down, this allows you to feel your natural power of your unblocked soul. Then it's easy to feel the meditations working because you are now opening up to the energies that drive these meditations. There isn't any other alternative, the Final RTR is the only way to really free yourself. As long as there's curses like that, the other meditations would be like trying to push water through a clogged pipe. But when you unclog the pipe, you feel it's really a big river that can achieve whatever growth you want.

Hi, he talks to you like a newbie who started in the SS he listens for 3 months and I also tried with that voice in his head, he told me that he did things badly and that he managed to overcome it simply by ignoring him, you have total control of your decisions if you convince yourself that what you do is fine and that this is just a state of mind that resists change that same voice will disappear from your mind

Melleeboo6667 said:
Hi, i a relatively new to spiritual Satanism and dedicated myself about 2, almost 3 months ago. I have been slacking off a bit, I been having some personal financial issues going on and have been wrapped up in those. I dont even know where to begin. I am having a lot of trouble meditating. Its really hard when you have ADD. But i am trying, any tips would be appreciated. The real reason i am writing is cause I keep having that little voice in my head telling me what i am doing is wrong, and i am going to hell. I am coming from a strict christian background and usually i can tell it to shut up but lately due to everything thats going on, and the stress and stuff.... Idk if its self doubt or the enemy trying to take me off the path i have chosen. I dedicated myself to Satan cause i wanted too, cause i totally align in the beliefs. I pray to Satan nightly asking for guidance, protection, and to feel his presence, which i dont. I would really appreciate if someone could point me in the right direction to help me figure out how to strengthen myself more. Maybe how to be closer to Father Satan.

Taking some herbs like brahmi probably if you can get it in form of tablets whichll help you with ADD or take gboost also the same thing

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back