Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Magnum opus

Fufotto

Hello, six months ago my kundalini went back up my backbone, I felt myself really hot. It was magnum opus or a strong kundalini stimolation?

metahorror said:
Hello, six months ago my kundalini went back up my backbone, I felt myself really hot. It was magnum opus or a strong kundalini stimolation?
Magnum opus needs a couple of lives to get completed so it was Kudalini stimulation for sure!

Νίκος said:
metahorror said:
Magnum opus needs a couple of lives to get completed so it was Kudalini stimulation for sure!

Not necessarily... There is more than one way to complete it(paraphrasing HPS Maxine Dietrich here..)
With proper studying it can be completed but takes time. As stated with guidance from the Demons one can achieve it. There is A LOT that does go into completing it thus why it's called the Great Work. But saying that you won't be able to complete it in this lifetime is false. The more than one lifetime is not an absolute truth. What's true is that it does take time.

Also one can, through the alchemical & spiritual practices prolong their life to where they have some more time to complete this Great Working. The kundalini serpents rising is required in order to handle the tremendous processes this working requires. Only those most dedicated to father Satan, WILL complete it.

HP Mageson666 said:
The Great Work is done in one life time.

Precisely what I thought. It's a lot that goes into it which is why I believe some people believe it requires several lifetimes. But the prolonging of ones life and the natural reversal of aging that occurs from Kundalini Yoga and the rising of the serpent and other alchemical processes will aid and assist in making this FULLY achievable in one lifetime. My thoughts on the matter.

HP Mageson666 said:
The problem has been so much knowledge has been removed.
I'm pretty sure when we win that knowledge will be back.

This is why in my research the ancients laid the foundation for Modern day Chemistry through their corrupted and watered down info. The ultimate corruption is the fact that people only focus on the physical process of alchemy. Actually turning metals to gold. Modern day "alchemists" work with physical materials. While in reality it's the soul that needs to be turned to "gold" and made eternal. Though it's corrupted and watered down it's still usable to a great extent as the physical meets with the spiritual.

It must have been done on purpose as physical alchemical instructions when properly deciphered and translated to fit spiritual practice & processes(Magnum Opus steps) can really aid in the FULL & accurate completion of the work.

Of course such is not possible without the Guidance of our teachers, the Gods. It's very important since there's lots of dross in the sources we have available on this subject. There's also much salvaging needed and extensive studying needed for one that would wish to complete the work, not solely relying on the Gods input as I believe a *link and connection* is needed in order to get truthful telepathic instructions for the work. Something where what tell a disciple is relatable and makes sense in the mind to some extent due to the studying.

Because of the Church many texts where destroyed and one had to cloak the terminology even hiding it behind Xian symbolism to survive. It got the point many uneducated people took up alchemy just wanting to make physical money. And from these people came chemical texts. Because they were not educated by spiritual masters they didn't understand the meaning.

Opening chakras and raising the Kundalini is not the same thing as completing the Magnum Opus. It has been said by Joy of Satan that a person has to have all of their chakras open and their Kundalini raised permanently first.
metahorror said:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back