Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Here is Basically What Happened To Me

darkmonkey666

I posted this to YouTube https://youtu.be/ZbwnWvjeHIg it went in length explaining my situation of how I was tormented by Angel's.

Here it is in short. I always wanted to be with Satan and knew the truth I believe I was aware in a past life as well. I apparently wasn't taking Satanism seriously enough or something but I was basically tormented that Satan would not answer me. I ended up turning to the enemy and telling lies to myself. Please moderators or Hp listen to what I say if that is your desire and help me with advice. I decided I'd tell the truth and fight for Satan no matter what. I dont desire to follow the entities that were tormenting me. I do meditate now and I'm working on becoming powerful since I apparently never was. I always knew the truth and tried to lie to myself. I know the Jews are scum I know satan is lord. If I could talk to him I'd say humbly and respectfully I am really sorry and am working on being a better person. I am doing the best I can with that said I fight for truth and will do what I can. Something keeps bringing me back and I feel protected by something and I'm trying.
Hail Satan forever

Glad your back Indigo, you already know what you need to do for yourself and your working on this daily which is what is important.

You should do this exercise daily as well. You need to keep cleaning your soul. Especially being so saturated in the enemies energy you need to clean this from your soul. Stay strong my brother.

In addition to this RTR destroying the enemy, I highly recommend everyone do this for personal benefits for 9 days straight without missing any days in between.

This removes curses off the soul and more. Jews have been cursing Satanists for centuries.

People who have performed this ritual have reported feelings of intense elation, blocked chakras cleared, a tremendous sense of peace and lasting tranquility, chatter of the mind which hinders meditation goes away, and much more.

9 days is required to make it final in removing curses placed upon us by the enemy. This requires reciting each of the words 9 times.

When you finished with the RTR, sit quietly and visualize brilliant bright light like the sun, beginning at the top of your head, scanning and brightening your entire aura and soul, scanning down to your feet, pushing out all of the dross, and brightening your entire aura and soul. Do this 3 times. Immediately afterwards, affirm 3 times:

My aura is constantly and continuously deflecting and repelling any and all curses, bindings, hatred, ill will, and negative and destructive energy directed at me and is immediately returning it to the senders.

Do this for 9 days straight, the full RTR.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Thank you for being so understanding. I feel really bad for the person I was and have done some workings to remove mental illness in general (jew programming) I think a lot more clearly now but
Not sure I can do that meditation cause
My third eye is blocked so far as visualization is concerned. Long story short when I got those horrible voices and visions and stuff about harming myself and others and my soul disentigrating etc I know it was a gray pushing through my third eye with energy. This attack lasted for months till it finally stopped but my third eye is messed up so far as visualization is concerned there is a binding there not sure how to get rid of it

That is the first thing I'd like to do is fix that. I have done the sun mantra thousands of times in Leo in my aura and soul etc btw. Not sure how to fix my third eye. Haven't been able to visualize since that attack through my third eye.

I understand why Satan may not have helped me now cause I was kind of an asshole and not taking things as seriously as I should but I need to fix things.

Oh btw I removed all anti Jo's or Satan videos from my other channel but another person created a channel named indigo nation and uploaded two of them. I can't do anything about that but I will spread the truth as much as I can.

Hail Satan

While I find the actions of people who turn on us disturbing and displeasing, I am always more gladdened when our own gather the strength to get back on the right track.

Take good care of yourself.

Wow man. If this is really you and if you are back than I congratulate you. Try as hard as you can man. I know it's tough.... I remember you and I believe in you. You made those workings to help N. Korea. I know there is good in you... Good Luck.

darkmonkey666 said:
Thank you for being so understanding.
Just do what needs to be done to fix your soul. Whatever that may be. Fix yourself and help the world. This was always your goal. Maybe try fixing your own soul before before helping N. Korea. But always remember, with Jews you Lose... I know even with myself I should focus on Jews in my local area. To be more precise, I should focus on my own soul before focusing on whatever... There is an RTR you can focus on as well. The Final RTR. You can't miss it on the forums. It will help you a lot. I have gained a lot from it but I do notice extreme resistance which only gives me more reason to do it.......

darkmonkey666 said:
Thank you for being so understanding. I feel really bad for the person I was and have done some workings to remove mental illness in general (jew programming) I think a lot more clearly now but
My third eye is blocked so far as visualization is concerned. Long story short when I got those horrible voices and visions and stuff about harming myself and others and my soul disentigrating etc I know it was a gray pushing through my third eye with energy. This attack lasted for months till it finally stopped but my third eye is messed up so far as visualization is concerned there is a binding there not sure how to get rid of it

That is the first thing I'd like to do is fix that. I have done the sun mantra thousands of times in Leo in my aura and soul etc btw. Not sure how to fix my third eye. Haven't been able to visualize since that attack through my third eye.

I understand why Satan may not have helped me now cause I was kind of an asshole and not taking things as seriously as I should but I need to fix things.

Oh btw I removed all anti Jo's or Satan videos from my other channel but another person created a channel named indigo nation and uploaded two of them. I can't do anything about that but I will spread the truth as much as I can.

Hail Satan

THAUR Rune helps, be sure to use affirmations as that can directly do your bidding than when just vibrating the rune itself.

Make sure to add "In a positive and healthy matter for me." Either at the beginning or end.

Also, do the Opening of the Third Eye meditation, and continue empowering it with THOTH, it can help you greatly. :)

----

Welcome home, Brother. (I hope I am right to say you are a male :roll: )

HAIL FATHER SATAN FOREVER!!! :D

As in, Indigo Nation? Brother, if I can offer advice based on seeing your posts from way back when, is to stay steady with the basics, and build a solid indestructible foundation. I remember you about 6-7 years ago experimenting with invoking the energy of a star that made you insane. This was clearly not a good idea.

Stay strong.

darkmonkey666 said:
Forever the cynic, permit me the opportunity to say that some might find it hard to believe that you are genuine and serious now. I think you are from before I started here, before I took it more seriously, so I don't know much about you other than that you defected.

Stay strong.

If you are comfortable and willing in doing, may I ask you to tell us how things were with you? Invoking energies of a particular star which made you insane is...yeah. Did you have another group or website; have you edited or deleted it/them?

I never knew ya, but welcome back. Yes things have calmed down quite a bit lately, most of the attacks have subsided.

Sieg Heil!

Actually though it was stupid to invoke the energy of that star (remember that but not which star it was etc) it was kind of Neptune that made me lose it pisces is intercepted in my first house so I have some issues always with believing people I shouldn't being taken advantage of the issue of loving those I shouldnt and having problems standing up for myself and after I left drugs and alchohol and the drug people etc. Not sure ever sense Neptune has been in my 1st house I had issues with feeling anxiety and some mental disturbances. It started I looked up in my chart the day when Neptune was exact conjunction my ascendant. I have been in hospitals a few times. Not sure how to deal with this in a positive way. I know not to reveal too much astrologically but these two things pisces first house and Neptune I feel I have too.
Hail Satan

darkmonkey666 said:
Actually though it was stupid to invoke the energy of that star (remember that but not which star it was etc) it was kind of Neptune that made me lose it pisces is intercepted in my first house so I have some issues always with believing people I shouldn't being taken advantage of the issue of loving those I shouldnt and having problems standing up for myself and after I left drugs and alchohol and the drug people etc. Not sure ever sense Neptune has been in my 1st house I had issues with feeling anxiety and some mental disturbances. It started I looked up in my chart the day when Neptune was exact conjunction my ascendant. I have been in hospitals a few times. Not sure how to deal with this in a positive way. I know not to reveal too much astrologically but these two things pisces first house and Neptune I feel I have too.
Hail Satan

Indigonation... I remember you. And your YouTube channel. Your videos always ended with "Hail Satan" and you talked a lot about nature and the energies in the area you lived. I always assumed you were a water type person, from the things you talked about in your videos. Though it's good you try not to reveal too much information about your chart.

I remember I use to be very anxious around the time I started watching your videos and it was nice to know of someone else who was like this as well. I don't know if this helps, as we are all individuals, but I found that grounding myself with the Earth element (really, more so balancing them all with the element of Aether now) and even being outdoors barefoot in the soft grass had a good effect on me. Being very active and keeping my mind busy and off negative things helped too (letting my emotions out into RTR's was a big plus), and kind of pushing myself a bit more to socialize with family and friends when appropriate also helped. But so did getting older and, in my case at least, getting off the drugs lol.

I always wondered what ended up happening to you and hoped for the best. Good to have you back. Be strong

TheFlea said:
darkmonkey666 said:
Hail Satan

Indigonation... I remember you. And your YouTube channel. Your videos always ended with "Hail Satan" and you talked a lot about nature and the energies in the area you lived. I always assumed you were a water type person, from the things you talked about in your videos. Though it's good you try not to reveal too much information about your chart.

I remember I use to be very anxious around the time I started watching your videos and it was nice to know of someone else who was like this as well. I don't know if this helps, as we are all individuals, but I found that grounding myself with the Earth element (really, more so balancing them all with the element of Aether now) and even being outdoors barefoot in the soft grass had a good effect on me. Being very active and keeping my mind busy and off negative things helped too (letting my emotions out into RTR's was a big plus), and kind of pushing myself a bit more to socialize with family and friends when appropriate also helped. But so did getting older and, in my case at least, getting off the drugs lol.

I always wondered what ended up happening to you and hoped for the best. Good to have you back. Be strong

I am water and fire mainly (i have scorpio sun conj Pluto and cancer moon so your right) think I chose my timing of birth exactly as a soul and knew about astrology before birth as strangely i kind of remember that or something like it but can't pull it back completely and dont know how that works so far as pushing to come out of mother

I know for sure I chose sun trine moon exact and was aiming for that. I remember that is the one thing I wanted the most for some reason.

Anyways with that said I need help in my heart chakra and third eye as in advice on meditations for that as they are blocked by the enemy somehow.

Also I need help getting off all meds too as I do have HIV and am not sure I should take the meds but I'm not sure how to heal it or if there even is a cure I forgot to mention that plus was embarrassed and feel bad about it so not sure I want to but it's an issue. I want some meditations that can help with that.

Hail Satan

HauptSturm said:
darkmonkey666 said:
Thank you for being so understanding.
Just do what needs to be done to fix your soul. Whatever that may be. Fix yourself and help the world. This was always your goal. Maybe try fixing your own soul before before helping N. Korea. But always remember, with Jews you Lose... I know even with myself I should focus on Jews in my local area. To be more precise, I should focus on my own soul before focusing on whatever... There is an RTR you can focus on as well. The Final RTR. You can't miss it on the forums. It will help you a lot. I have gained a lot from it but I do notice extreme resistance which only gives me more reason to do it.......

I remember you and really enjoyed the time in that group doing earth sigils. I enjoyed talking to you too I felt at home in that group. I will focus on the rtr mostly but I want to do more earth sigils sometime or i may put up a video to do a weekly earth sigil in the future sometime. I should cleanse my own local area sometime as I have moved to a different city and area completely so will work on this area sometime on my own as I was with the enemy the whole time I was here till a few weeks ago. Anyways I still do an enochian key sometimes as it's short and effective. I may write more enochian stuff. Hey do you have any of my enochian seals stuff saved anywhere as I lost that and it's not on way back machine or anything. I hope everyone does the rtr at least once a day as I do each day no matter what happens even if I miss another meditation due to it.
Hail Satan

HailMotherLilith said:
darkmonkey666 said:

Hail Satan

THAUR Rune helps, be sure to use affirmations as that can directly do your bidding than when just vibrating the rune itself.

Make sure to add "In a positive and healthy matter for me." Either at the beginning or end.

Also, do the Opening of the Third Eye meditation, and continue empowering it with THOTH, it can help you greatly. :)

----

Welcome home, Brother. (I hope I am right to say you are a male :roll: )

HAIL FATHER SATAN FOREVER!!! :D

Thank you I will try that and if I still need help after awhile with it ask again ill let you know I don't know what the greys did to it but I know for a fact it was a grey. I also actually saw a reptilian shortly before this happened in a dream. They wanted me to go on a killing spree and even hurt children and stuff. I knew it wasn't my thoughts but it was pressed on me like a pressure there I kept getting visions me hurting or killing someone and then myself. They wanted to make me a martyr and then blame Satan due to who I was for what they wanted me to do. Anyways after that I couldn't visualize anything.

Hail Satan

darkmonkey666 said:
Hey do you have any of my enochian seals stuff saved anywhere as I lost that and it's not on way back machine or anything.
This is my only experience with the keys. The Keys felt like mini RTRs to me.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/EnochianKeys.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back