Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Catholics admit that the defeat of their ''omnipotent'' God is possible

Alexander

This is Mary herself allegedly speaking to Sister Lucia of Fatima

''“She (the Blessed Virgin Mary) told me that the devil is in the mood for engaging in a decisive battle against the Virgin. And a decisive battle is the final battle where one side will be victorious and the other side will suffer defeat. Also from now on we must choose sides. Either we are for God or we are for the devil. There is no other possibility.”

Yup, you heard her right, the final battle where one side will be victorious and the other side will suffer defeat... how could God, the omnipotent, the creator of all things including the devil, have a final decisive battle against his own creation where defeat is even in the realm of possibility. Mary herself seems to think it's a fifty-fifty chance :eek:
maybe he is not so omnipotent after all, maybe he is not the creator of the devil, maybe he is not the creator of all things.

Also side note, have you guys noticed how many Catholic 'saints' die painfully at an early age, including two of the three children visited by ''Our Lady of Fatima'' ?

from wiki

''In October 1918, Jacinta told Lucia that Mary had appeared to her and promised to take them to heaven soon''
''Jacinta was moved from one hospital to another in an attempt to save her life, which she insisted was futile. She developed purulent pleurisy and endured an operation in which two of her ribs were removed. Because of the condition of her heart, she could not be fully anesthetized, and suffered terrible pain, which she said would help to convert many sinners. On 19 February 1920, Jacinta asked the hospital chaplain who heard her confession to bring her Holy Communion and administer Extreme Unction because she was going to die "the next night". He told her that her condition was not that serious and that he would return the next day. The next day Jacinta was dead; she had died, as she had often said she would, alone

She was nine.. creepy fucking shit, how is this nothing but evil, the catholics/christians always go on and on about how demons torment human beings, how evil Satan is...well this was Mary, she did that to those children, it's you guys saying it, not us....you lie and make shit up about Satan, we go straight to the source, from the horse's mouth.

CHRISTIAN: Wait a minute. Is that in the baaaabull? No, I don't think it is, so it doesn't count. If it ain't in da baaaabull, it ain't true; god didn't say it. Da baaaabull sez dat god is da authour of da baaaabull, and god sez it wrote da baaaabull because god sez dat da baaaabull sez dat god wrote it.

Usually, books have the authour on the cover, as being a person rather than a character within that book - unless "the" buybull(shit) is a self-autobiography...but then it "was" written by other people, so it's a biography...but then it says that "god" inspired it... Regardless of who, and how many, wrote it, then who edited and compiled it, there aren't any authours on the cover.

Who wrote "the" buybull(shit)?

CHRISTIAN: Da baaaabull doesn't need to say who de orfour is.

Oops! I thought "god" said it wrote it because it said that it wrote it...

CHRISTIAN: Dat story isn't in da baaaabull, which is god-inspired, so it's nothing, and dat story in Fátima in Portugal is not a real miracle.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back