Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Magick squares and affirmations

Νίκος

I want to start the Venus square on 17 August but I am not sure about the affirmation!Should it be :_________(the name of the person) is falling in love with me or :_________Has fallen in love with ?
Please help I am a little confused with magic squares even though I am a Satanist for more than a year I have never comes one till the end.Sometimes because I regretted it or because I skip a some days !This one is really important for me so please help!!

(Name of the person) now has fallen in love of me in a positive and healty way for me. (I think there is not much difference in your two affirmations but is would choose this one)

Always add "in a positive way...) In your affirmation ;)

Rather than spend your energy on some one loving you and probably end up the relationship later because of the their behavior. Do a working to increase your attractiveness, it will stay in your soul forever.

"The energy of Venus is now totally, completely and permanently increasing my attractiveness in a very healthy and positive way for me"

luis said:
(Name of the person) now has fallen in love of me in a positive and healty way for me. (I think there is not much difference in your two affirmations but is would choose this one)

N.N is always deeply in love with me in a safe and positive way!

That looks solid :!:

luis said:

Thank you very much brother!!!

returner said:
luis said:

Yep this affirmation too :)

returner said:
luis said:

Thank you for your suggestion!I will try it!!

ZirGohed999 said:
Rather than spend your energy on some one loving you and probably end up the relationship later because of the their behavior. Do a working to increase your attractiveness, it will stay in your soul forever.

"The energy of Venus is now totally, completely and permanently increasing my attractiveness in a very healthy and positive way for me"
I will keep it in my mind and I will do it in the next time!Thank you very much !!!

Sybatrioti, it doesnt really matter, what matters is the will behind the affirmation, both of the ones you have stated are perfectly fine.

ellinas123 said:
Sybatrioti, it doesnt really matter, what matters is the will behind the affirmation, both of the ones you have stated are perfectly fine.
It makes me quite happy to find a member on this forum that comes from Greece and speak greek also :p !!!Also thank you for answering my topic !I will keep it in my mind!

Braun666 said:
Don't forget to add orgasm to your square working. Direct the orgasm when you know your desired partner is sleeping and state your desired affirmation at the climax. Here are some instructions and interesting reads...

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Love_Spell.html

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Sex_Magick.html
I will add it thanks!I was thinking that it would also be a good idea to send a green thoughtform !What are your thoughts about it?

Νίκος said:
Braun666 said:
Don't forget to add orgasm to your square working. Direct the orgasm when you know your desired partner is sleeping and state your desired affirmation at the climax. Here are some instructions and interesting reads...

I will add it thanks!I was thinking that it would also be a good idea to send a green thoughtform !What are your thoughts about it?

Absolutely! I would certainly recommend doing so. The more energies, focus, intentions you put into your working the greater the outcome. In this case you could create the thoughtform beforehand then send it and empower it with your orgasmic energies and raised energies. Then on top of that you would direct the orgasm into your desired lover at night and state your affirmations, with willful intent. Then taking a moment to visualize it being reality in the HERE & NOW.

HailMotherLilith said:
I have a question, why make somebody fall in love with you if 1. You don't know their compatibility with you and 2. Love is not suppose to be forced, it should come naturally.

1. He may or may not know. Of course I agree the better workings are those where you attract a compatible lover that is good for you. In his case he may have fallen in love himself with his potential love and is seeking to have this love returned.

2. I many cases this is not true. One with a powerful soul can win someones heart at ease or billions of hearts(Hitler for example), without a working. Is such a person "forcing"? No. They love and that love gets returned because their vibrations are at the level of directly controlling their environment and causing greater influences than someone without. Many times, you have case where love is not returned which creates painful situations for an individual.

Using magick means to get your love returned is simply because the desire to be loved back all by itself may not be strong enough(unless we're talking about someone with a stronger more powerful soul) to get the person to return their love for you.

We as Satanists are not supposed to be victims to what weaker souls go through. The enemy teaches that not being loved and having abusive partners is okay, even if the relationship are negative and karmic. Many relationships that aren't "forced" are karmic relationships, due to the lack of control people have over their lives and situations and negative peoples they attract. Thus my point is that not all love that comes "naturally" is healthy or good for an individual. Thus in the case of Νίκος he/she believes he/she has found perhaps a partner or potential partner suitable for him/her or for whatever purpose he/she has in mind, thus has the means to have the love he has returned and perhaps see where it goes. Maybe it'll work maybe not. But the point is he'll be the winner if his desired lover has other people chasing after her for example.

Braun666 said:
HailMotherLilith said:
I have a question, why make somebody fall in love with you if 1. You don't know their compatibility with you and 2. Love is not suppose to be forced, it should come naturally.

1. He may or may not know. Of course I agree the better workings are those where you attract a compatible lover that is good for you. In his case he may have fallen in love himself with his potential love and is seeking to have this love returned.

2. I many cases this is not true. One with a powerful soul can win someones heart at ease or billions of hearts(Hitler for example), without a working. Is such a person "forcing"? No. They love and that love gets returned because their vibrations are at the level of directly controlling their environment and causing greater influences than someone without. Many times, you have case where love is not returned which creates painful situations for an individual.

Using magick means to get your love returned is simply because the desire to be loved back all by itself may not be strong enough(unless we're talking about someone with a stronger more powerful soul) to get the person to return their love for you.

We as Satanists are not supposed to be victims to what weaker souls go through. The enemy teaches that not being loved and having abusive partners is okay, even if the relationship are negative and karmic. Many relationships that aren't "forced" are karmic relationships, due to the lack of control people have over their lives and situations and negative peoples they attract. Thus my point is that not all love that comes "naturally" is healthy or good for an individual. Thus in the case of Νίκος he/she believes he/she has found perhaps a partner or potential partner suitable for him/her or for whatever purpose he/she has in mind, thus has the means to have the love he has returned and perhaps see where it goes. Maybe it'll work maybe not. But the point is he'll be the winner if his desired lover has other people chasing after her for example.
It is exactly what I thought!Braun666 thank you for answering for me!Oh and my because I saw you used he/she I want you to know that my gender is male!

Braun666 said:
Νίκος said:
Braun666 said:

Absolutely! I would certainly recommend doing so. The more energies, focus, intentions you put into your working the greater the outcome. In this case you could create the thoughtform beforehand then send it and empower it with your orgasmic energies and raised energies. Then on top of that you would direct the orgasm into your desired lover at night and state your affirmations, with willful intent. Then taking a moment to visualize it being reality in the HERE & NOW.
I see!Thank you for answering !I will create it on Friday in one of the hours of Venus ! ;)

Braun666 said:
HailMotherLilith said:

Alright, thank you for your kind reply.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back