Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How do you use runes on other people?

Ignisalas

I was wondering how to use runes on other people, like the fehu rune. Do I just vibrate it and visualize it on the persons soul, would that work well?
I don't want to go into too much detail, but someone in my family has been waiting on money to come to them for a few days now, and I was going to try and help speed up the process a bit. Mainly because this person owes me money, lol. But seriously, how would I go about using the Fehu rune on them?

Ignisalas said:
I was wondering how to use runes on other people, like the fehu rune. Do I just vibrate it and visualize it on the persons soul, would that work well?
I don't want to go into too much detail, but someone in my family has been waiting on money to come to them for a few days now, and I was going to try and help speed up the process a bit. Mainly because this person owes me money, lol. But seriously, how would I go about using the Fehu rune on them?
Exactily as you said. If you can't visualize the rune very well then just visualize the person as the best as you can but if you can visualize the rune it is better.

Vibrate it in them, use visualization, and then just keep up the concentration until your done!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back