Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Final RTR smartphone suggestions

EasternFireLion666

It would be great and helpful if we could also do it with the phone. Does anyone know any drawing tools for android that are best for loading a picture with the hebrew letters and then using a brush tool?

Also should i save and delete after erasing the leters?

Thanks in advance!

I use my phone to do it. I have a smartphone with Android (Huawei).
I download every time the pdf format uploaded by HP Maxine, then open it with Adobe Acrobat. There is a function that allow you to edit the pdf. You then will select the brush, choose the maximum size, and blot out the letters. In the end, I just delete the file.

I found a nice app for android called autodesk sketch. I'm not sure what you mean by the brush feature but my phone has the pen with it that I use to erase the letters. There is an option on the app that looks like different brush stokes.
I use a soft eraser option which has the effect of making the letters seem to disintegrate into nothing, which for me is most psychologically satisfying. After I'm done I just delete it off the app and I still have the file saved in dropbox to upload the next time.

On the second page of this thread Yagami Light posted a photo you can download. That s the one I use. I just go to that picture, choose edit and the drawing option and paint over it with black color using my finger. I recommend that photo because if your phone is like mine when you zoom in while on the drawing phase it doesn't clear up the quality so if you're using a photo where the letters are hardly visible then they'll just look like blurry blobs when you zoom in while trying to paint over them.

Once you're done just save the photo and then delete it right away.

Hail Satan

Sorry, forgot to post the link.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11506&start=50

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back