Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Kuji-In and magick

returner

I have been reading up on and even trying some of the oriental arts. Its been interesting but result are not long lasting. For example casting a fire spell with the 9 cuts a few times in a row on my hand resulted in my hand feeling hurt and having a burned feel to it but. Apparently it started in India and was carried further east by travelers and so on. There are some mantras that are used to charge mala but they appear to be used in buddist practices. What are your opinions on this?

Jack The GOOD guy said:
Wtf do you mean by cuts ? Are you physically cutting your hands or something ???

No Im not cutting myself or anything and never have cut myself in my life. It refers to a series of movements made with the hands.

http://www.kujiin.com

Here you go. Check it out.

What you talk about is not Kuji In, but Kuji Kiri Literarly Nine Cuts in japanese.

Kuji In is Nine Seals, a series of mantras used in conjunction with mudras and visualisation.

I have some experience with Kuji In, from this I believe Kuj In directly aims at developing specific siddhies. This is the system thatwas practiced by the shinobi's. (Ninjas)

I prefer to use the sanskrit mantras, they are more powerful. The first Seal: (Aum Vajramanataya Svaha) is exellent if you practice some form of martial art - It will increase your speed, coordination, physical prowess and stanima.

returner said:
Jack The GOOD guy said:
Wtf do you mean by cuts ? Are you physically cutting your hands or something ???

No Im not cutting myself or anything and never have cut myself in my life. It refers to a series of movements made with the hands.

http://www.kujiin.com

Here you go. Check it out.
How much did you try? This kind looks good! Thanks for the link :)
Savitar said:
What you talk about is not Kuji In, but Kuji Kiri Literarly Nine Cuts in japanese.

Kuji In is Nine Seals, a series of mantras used in conjunction with mudras and visualisation.

I have some experience with Kuji In, from this I believe Kuj In directly aims at developing specific siddhies. This is the system thatwas practiced by the shinobi's. (Ninjas)

I prefer to use the sanskrit mantras, they are more powerful. The first Seal: (Aum Vajramanataya Svaha) is exellent if you practice some form of martial art - It will increase your speed, coordination, physical prowess and stanima.
Do you know more about this? How much did you try? And how do you know the right mantra for each seals? Do you use affirmation after you have done the Seal and mantra?

Sorry for all the questions but this looks way to interesting!
I'm going to search more now :D

Savitar said:

Where did you get that mantra ? What's the source book ?

Jack The GOOD guy said:
Savitar said:

Where did you get that mantra ? What's the source book ?
I searched a bit and i found all the PDF of this books on Google http://www.kujiin.com/books.html
Just copy the name of the booke and out PDF after it and search it on Google, if you don't find a book let me know and i will look for it. The mantra's are in the books.

Im interested but also concerned about the use of these mantras as they might be tainted by a few words thrown in by enemies. I read before long ago that there are words that can work against us. So I guess Im just being careful. I read up on those pdfs and the JoS meditations are just a whole lot better IMO. Still its interesting.

Savitar said:

Where did you get those?

Stormblood said:
Savitar said:

Where did you get those?
it's in the website

Aquarius said:
Stormblood said:
Savitar said:

Where did you get those?
it's in the website

I asked because I've read the website, the first PDF and the first book (Qi-Gong and Kuji-In) and the effects stated are slightly different. Honestly, I trust more one of us, than someone randomly on the internet, of course, especially if this person also preaches Christianity.

Stormblood said:
Aquarius said:
Stormblood said:
Where did you get those?
it's in the website

I asked because I've read the website, the first PDF and the first book (Qi-Gong and Kuji-In) and the effects stated are slightly different. Honestly, I trust more one of us, than someone randomly on the internet, of course, especially if this person also preaches Christianity.
You can find all of his books in PDF on Google.

Stormblood said:
Aquarius said:
Stormblood said:
Where did you get those?
it's in the website

he preaches judaism too lol

Stormblood said:
Aquarius said:
Stormblood said:
Where did you get those?
it's in the website

In my opinion the 99% of Kuji In books is just mumbo jumbo. I have read into a few, such as the one titled Advanced Kuji In.
There used to be an angelfire website about Kuji In, It's worth to check it out.

The important questions are:
-What are the effects to be expected? (These are obviously multi-layered, some effects can be experienced instantly, while the supernatural powers attributed to the seal requires more time and energy)
-What mudra's to use?
-Where to vibrate them exactly?
-How/What to visualize?
-Any laws in application?

Things that can be useful to learn from books/articles are complementary techniques. (Such as how to get a quick burst of physical energy with Rin if you're tired.)

Mudras: There are several mudras attributed to each seal. Always use the one that is most comfortable. Some of the, are almost impossible to hold. There's no wisdom i torturing your hands.

Visualization: I found these to come naturally, although some aid from books can be useful. If you can feel how to invoked energy acts, what it does than you can visualise it too.

Where to vibrate them: I found these to be the correct:

Rin - Root (Physical Prowess)
Kyo - Sacral (Direction and focusing of energy)
Toh - Solar (Repelling Outer influences, imposing your will and impression on others)
Sha - Heart (Healing, regeneration) - Note the connection between the heart chakra and the immune system.
Kai - Throat (Sensory control, intuition) - Note the mantra ends with Haum, the bija for the Throat.
Jin - 6th (Telepathy and such)
Retsu - The point where the back of the neck ends and the head beings (Lots of higher siddhies, such as Slowing down the perception of time)
Zai - Pineal Gland (This is the most powerful mantra for claimvorance that I ever did - Lots of Siddhies listed)
Zen - Crown (Lots of Siddhies listed such as becoming invisible - In my experience this is just a fany Crown mantra, nothing special compared to the others)

Always start with Rin, It's will give you the basic energy and fuel to develop the power of the other seals.

The things I stated about Rin are from experience. If you practice these techniques you will definetly feel the potentional siddhies that can be developed. (ie. Even if you won't be able to mindread others after the first week, you will sense a development into that direction)

As for the new age bullshit concerning these technqiues, obviously ignore them.

Savitar said:
Stormblood said:
Aquarius said:
it's in the website

In my opinion the 99% of Kuji In books is just mumbo jumbo. I have read into a few, such as the one titled Advanced Kuji In.
There used to be an angelfire website about Kuji In, It's worth to check it out.

The important questions are:
-What are the effects to be expected? (These are obviously multi-layered, some effects can be experienced instantly, while the supernatural powers attributed to the seal requires more time and energy)
-What mudra's to use?
-Where to vibrate them exactly?
-How/What to visualize?
-Any laws in application?

Things that can be useful to learn from books/articles are complementary techniques. (Such as how to get a quick burst of physical energy with Rin if you're tired.)

Mudras: There are several mudras attributed to each seal. Always use the one that is most comfortable. Some of the, are almost impossible to hold. There's no wisdom i torturing your hands.

Visualization: I found these to come naturally, although some aid from books can be useful. If you can feel how to invoked energy acts, what it does than you can visualise it too.

Where to vibrate them: I found these to be the correct:

Rin - Root (Physical Prowess)
Kyo - Sacral (Direction and focusing of energy)
Toh - Solar (Repelling Outer influences, imposing your will and impression on others)
Sha - Heart (Healing, regeneration) - Note the connection between the heart chakra and the immune system.
Kai - Throat (Sensory control, intuition) - Note the mantra ends with Haum, the bija for the Throat.
Jin - 6th (Telepathy and such)
Retsu - The point where the back of the neck ends and the head beings (Lots of higher siddhies, such as Slowing down the perception of time)
Zai - Pineal Gland (This is the most powerful mantra for claimvorance that I ever did - Lots of Siddhies listed)
Zen - Crown (Lots of Siddhies listed such as becoming invisible - In my experience this is just a fany Crown mantra, nothing special compared to the others)

Always start with Rin, It's will give you the basic energy and fuel to develop the power of the other seals.

The things I stated about Rin are from experience. If you practice these techniques you will definetly feel the potentional siddhies that can be developed. (ie. Even if you won't be able to mindread others after the first week, you will sense a development into that direction)

As for the new age bullshit concerning these technqiues, obviously ignore them.
You are always so good in your explaination, love them so much :D and thanks of course.

Do you think the books in the link gived in this thread are useful? In read a bit and there is some bullshit lol
Do you have some racomendations or the basic are goods in those books?
Do you use affirmation after doing the mudra and mantra?

Thanks again :!:

Savitar said:

I've started Thursday with the first seal, yesterday I did both the first and the second, today I will go all the way to the third, and I'll keep adding one a day until I do them all. It's nice to switch up the routine once in a while.

I have doubts about some mantra. For example, the one for the sixth sigil has a "Samanta" in it. I think it's probably a corruption of Sananda/Sananta. Joy, bliss, the serpent that upholds the world. Also, the one for the seventh is supposed to praise Agni and Yama in my opinion: so the correct version would be Yamaya. Without "n".

The breathing techniques suggested in the first book, as anyone can notice, are:

• the first one is the complete yogic breathing
• the second one is the breath of fire
• the other one's are variations of the foundation meditation, so breathing energies in through different parts of the body.

@Savitar, have you tried the dragon dance described in the first book?

luis said:
Stormblood said:
Aquarius said:
it's in the website

You can find all of his books in PDF on Google.
I trust Savitar more too, especially if he has experiences with this stuff. I don't really like his books too. Savitar gived a good way on how to do it, the only thing that i'm still confused is how much repetitions of each mantra we should do (i think multiple of 9 or if less 3) and what kind of affirmation we should use after doing the mudra and mantra.

Stormblood said:
Savitar said:

I've started Thursday with the first seal, yesterday I did both the first and the second, today I will go all the way to the third, and I'll keep adding one a day until I do them all. It's nice to switch up the routine once in a while.

I have doubts about some mantra. For example, the one for the sixth sigil has a "Samanta" in it. I think it's probably a corruption of Sananda/Sananta. Joy, bliss, the serpent that upholds the world. Also, the one for the seventh is supposed to praise Agni and Yama in my opinion: so the correct version would be Yamaya. Without "n".

The breathing techniques suggested in the first book, as anyone can notice, are:

• the other one's are variations of the foundation meditation, so breathing energies in through different parts of the body.

Are the breathing really needed? What i wanted to do is just use the mudra and the mantra while visualizing the chakra. I guess the breathing part will make it more powerful...

I get easily bored with my routine but i always strugle to change it for some reasons lol

Did you use affirmation? I feel uncofortable to use a mantra without affirmation. I thought a general affirmation like "in a positive way for me all of me is more powerful" or something like this should work.

Are there any proper pronunciations for the Kuji-In Mantras? Can someone provide clarification on these?

Rin:
AUM VAJRAMANATAYA SVAHA

Kyo:
AUM ISHAANAYAA YANTRAYAA SVAHA

Toh:
AUM JITRAASHI YATRA JIVARATNA SVAHA

Sha:
AUM HAYA VAJRAMANTAYA SVAHA

Kai:
AUM NAMAH SAMANTA VAJRANAM HAUM

Jin:
AUM AGNAYA YANMAYA SVAHA
** AUM AGNI YAMA SVAHA?
** Isn't YAMA a the bija mantra for Pluto?

Retsu:
AUM JYOTIHI CHANDOGA JIVA TAY SVAHA

Zai:
AUM SRIJA IVA RTAYA SVAHA

Zen:
OM AH RA PA CHA NA DHI

Links to readings:
  • https://www.scribd.com/doc/161912015/03-Kuji-In-Mastery-The-Power-of-Manifestation-by-MahaVajra-pdf
    https://helixlibrary.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/19279775-advanced-kuji-in.pdf
    http://www.angelfire.com/ny3/k/kuji/9.html

luis said:
I trust Savitar more too, especially if he has experiences with this stuff. I don't really like his books too. Savitar gived a good way on how to do it, the only thing that i'm still confused is how much repetitions of each mantra we should do (i think multiple of 9 or if less 3) and what kind of affirmation we should use after doing the mudra and mantra.
Multiples of 9. The books suggest to start with 27 and build up to 270 but of course they do them. Otherwise, they wouldn't be to do as they suggest: three vibrations of the mantra for each exhalation.

luis said:
Are the breathing really needed? What i wanted to do is just use the mudra and the mantra while visualizing the chakra. I guess the breathing part will make it more powerful...

I get easily bored with my routine but i always strugle to change it for some reasons lol

Did you use affirmation? I feel uncofortable to use a mantra without affirmation. I thought a general affirmation like "in a positive way for me all of me is more powerful" or something like this should work.

Kuji-In is a complete system that works on all parts of the soul. Since you are SS, I think you can focus on just doing the seals, as you surely cover everything else in your program. It is advised in the book to breath energy in for one minute before each seal, so you can use that energy instead of consuming your lifeforce/bioelectricity.

Stormblood said:
Savitar said:

Look for variants in sanskrit I guess :?:

Personally, I did not use any affirmations (years ago), as I was experimenting on myself, and wanted to know the effects without conditioning it with affirmation. (I don't recommend this)

You can use an affirmation that generally ensures the positive results and unfoldment of the seal energies, or if you have a specific purpose (for example physical prowess/stanima) program the energy for that.

I haven't tried the dragon dance.

I used simple energy breathing as with other mantras. My principle is the integrate new knowledge into the satanic system and not vice versa.

I advise using multiples of 9 just like any other mantra.

Syt: I eon't recommend chaning the mantras. Leave them as they are. Agnaya Yanmaya is Agnaya Yamaya, not Agni Yama. (Yama is the seed mantra of Air Element)

Stormblood said:
luis said:
Multiples of 9. The books suggest to start with 27 and build up to 270 but of course they do them. Otherwise, they wouldn't be to do as they suggest: three vibrations of the mantra for each exhalation.

luis said:

Kuji-In is a complete system that works on all parts of the soul. Since you are SS, I think you can focus on just doing the seals, as you surely cover everything else in your program. It is advised in the book to breath energy in for one minute before each seal, so you can use that energy instead of consuming your lifeforce/bioelectricity.
So i tried and i did all the mudra and mantra (this time i did 3 reps for each mudra) and it is so powerful, definitily something that needs to be done slower, like you are doing or how i did with less reps for now. I feel that some mantra are a bit corrupted (?) But they are still powerful.

If someone can help fix some mantra's It would be great, but like i said it is already powerful like this.

Stormblood said:
luis said:

luis said:

I forgot to say that Samanta felt good, i remember that if i'm not wrong HP Mageson said that M and N are interchangeable, so SaMaNta = SaNaNta.

Thanks for your help and for the info and clarification.

I have tried Rin on my root chakra. I feel the effects like an hour later and it was quite intense. I felt my Kundalini more active. Due to this, I got only 3 hours of sleep and I woke up feeling refreshed and energized. The Rin mantra is the most powerful mantra i've done for my root chakra.

As for Zai- I have note done this seal yet. Could you kindly provide some guidance on pronouncing the SRIJA IVA RTAYA The books give different pronunciations for this one.

Thanks again.

luis said:
Stormblood said:
luis said:

luis said:

So i tried and i did all the mudra and mantra (this time i did 3 reps for each mudra) and it is so powerful, definitily something that needs to be done slower, like you are doing or how i did with less reps for now. I feel that some mantra are a bit corrupted (?) But they are still powerful.

If someone can help fix some mantra's It would be great, but like i said it is already powerful like this.

If one goes through the books, there are also visualisations associated to each seal. I personally think one should first learn to do mudra + mantra, then add the visualisations from Advanced Kuji-In or Kuji-In Mastery. I feel the same about the mantras. I'm experimenting with changing them.

I prefer Aum Vajraya Svaha with Rin and Sha (this is the mantra of Vajra, which is the weapon of Indra and means lightning/diamond so it should bring whatever it is vibrated upon into a perfect state, at least in my opinion).

I'm experimenting with Aum Ishanaya Svaha for Kyo. Ishana is a Vedic god who protects us from the Northeast and relates to the ether as a cosmic principle. His weapon is the Trishula, which is also the trident of Lord Shiva.

I'm currently researching how I can alter the Toh mantra and the last three mantras.

I'm using Aum Sananda Vajraya Namah with Kai to see the differences.

Today for Jin I'll keep Aum Agnaya Yamaya Svaha.

Syt said:
Thanks for your help and for the info and clarification.

I have tried Rin on my root chakra. I feel the effects like an hour later and it was quite intense. I felt my Kundalini more active. Due to this, I got only 3 hours of sleep and I woke up feeling refreshed and energized. The Rin mantra is the most powerful mantra i've done for my root chakra.

As for Zai- I have note done this seal yet. Could you kindly provide some guidance on pronouncing the SRIJA IVA RTAYA The books give different pronunciations for this one.

Thanks again.

I think Srija is actually meant to be Shrija. The Shri coming from the lunar sound.

I think Srija is actually meant to be Shrija. The Shri coming from the lunar sound.

I agree. From my experience with SHRIM, I felt a cool energy mostly in my pineal gland emanating slightly out of my third eye.

My questions is would the J in ShriJa be a jha or Y (ShriYa)?

As per mantras for clairvoyance that may be of benefit to others:
The only other mantra I've had excellent results in terms of clairvoyance was ISIS. Back then I just vibrated the mantra for a few minutes a day without programming. I rapidly began to see astral beings in plain sight (orbs, shadows, and other very strange little entities). ISIS also made me more 'eccentric'. I stopped because of the pace that I began to see things and I was beginning to act kooky. I thought i was on my to becoming crazy.

The pronunciation i used was EE-EE-EE-SSSSSS-EE-EE-EE-SSSSSS.

I have also tried the INANA and JNANA (YNANA) and variations.
The only effects I felt was a throbbing pain in the middle of my head everytime i did it. As for clairvoyant sight goes, I didn't experience much.

HS.

In Sanskrit, the i-sound can be either long or short and is pronounced like a "ee" for example in cheese. The Y sound is a slightly-aspirated "ee" as well as the seed sound of air. The J sound is a different sound altogether and it's the same as the French "Jacques".

luis said:
Stormblood said:
luis said:

luis said:

I forgot to say that Samanta felt good, i remember that if i'm not wrong HP Mageson said that M and N are interchangeable, so SaMaNta = SaNaNta.

Can you link your source? I'm asking because I doubt M and N are interchangeable. M is a watery sound, while N is an airy one, as we can see in Satanama,

Stormblood said:
luis said:
Stormblood said:

Can you link your source? I'm asking because I doubt M and N are interchangeable. M is a watery sound, while N is an airy one, as we can see in Satanama,
I remember the post but becuase i didn't save it i can't really find it :?
I remember that he said that because they are nasal they are interchangeable, if i find the post i'll send It to you.

I found this https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=9132&p=32396&hilit=Aim#p32396
Were he explain that the jewish Ayn is litteraly the sanskrit Aim.

luis said:
I want to say that because there are update on the mantra for the chakras on Jos, http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Updates.html
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Tuning.html

Now it makes sense why we use the mantra Aum Agnaya Yanmaya Swaha in Kuji in.

Thank you! I wouldn't have noticed the update right away if not for your mention of it. Another thing I noticed is that there are other updates in the meditation section. Now, regarding the mantra, I'm still dubious about Yanmaya, though. It's probably a misspelling of Yamaya, which is part of the mantra of Yama.

Since they work directly on the chakras, 7/9 hand positions in Kuji-In exercises probably need to be matched with those in JoS. In the end, it's a full set on the chakras plus the Jade Gate (occipital chakra, the rear extension of the sixth) and the place between the sacral and solar plexus (where we iniitally put the ball during the Merkaba meditation). Nothing new. What's different is two things:

• One is advised to do a breathing exercises before starting each seal, which is highly reasonable as that gets the witchpower going;
• the visualizations related to the exercises (for example, the visualization related to the second seal is the same as the first step of the Magnum Opus, which anyone can see on JoS)

Stormblood said:
luis said:
I want to say that because there are update on the mantra for the chakras on Jos, http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Updates.html
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Tuning.html

Now it makes sense why we use the mantra Aum Agnaya Yanmaya Swaha in Kuji in.

Thank you! I wouldn't have noticed the update right away if not for your mention of it. Another thing I noticed is that there are other updates in the meditation section. Now, regarding the mantra, I'm still dubious about Yanmaya, though. It's probably a misspelling of Yamaya, which is part of the mantra of Yama.

Since they work directly on the chakras, 7/9 hand positions in Kuji-In exercises probably need to be matched with those in JoS. In the end, it's a full set on the chakras plus the Jade Gate (occipital chakra, the rear extension of the sixth) and the place between the sacral and solar plexus (where we iniitally put the ball during the Merkaba meditation). Nothing new. What's different is two things:

• One is advised to do a breathing exercises before starting each seal, which is highly reasonable as that gets the witchpower going;
• the visualizations related to the exercises (for example, the visualization related to the second seal is the same as the first step of the Magnum Opus, which anyone can see on JoS)
They have update the Cleaning Aura page and the opening chakras page too.
I think is Yama too, so you think the Jade gate is just the back extension of the 6th chakra? If you look on Google it say that it's a minor chakra were Savitar said to be. Honestly it feels right to vibrate the mantra there but i don't know if it should be the extension.

It's probabily more powerful with the breathing's and visualization's but for now i'll keep doing it with only the mantra and mudra.

luis said:
They have update the Cleaning Aura page and the opening chakras page too.
I think is Yama too, so you think the Jade gate is just the back extension of the 6th chakra? If you look on Google it say that it's a minor chakra were Savitar said to be. Honestly it feels right to vibrate the mantra there but i don't know if it should be the extension.

It's probabily more powerful with the breathing's and visualization's but for now i'll keep doing it with only the mantra and mudra.

Yes, I've noticed after you told me. From what I can see, the occipital chakra is the same point described by Savitar, only that I'm using the name and he described exactly where it is.

luis said:
Stormblood said:
luis said:

I remember that he said that because they are nasal they are interchangeable, if i find the post i'll send It to you.

I found this https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=9132&p=32396&hilit=Aim#p32396
I actualy found the source of what i told you about N and M randomly lol
This is the link http://www.groups-archive.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=32585&p=169649&hilit=Satanama#p169649
Sanatana is made up of the same letters of SATANAMA the N and M are both nasal sounds in Sanskrit.

luis said:
luis said:
Stormblood said:

I actualy found the source of what i told you about N and M randomly lol
This is the link http://www.groups-archive.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=32585&p=169649&hilit=Satanama#p169649
Sanatana is made up of the same letters of SATANAMA the N and M are both nasal sounds in Sanskrit.

The fact they're both nasal sounds doesn't make them interchangeable. N related to the air element and M to the water element. Air and water do not have the same properties.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back