Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

32000 years old city in india:Dwarka

Humanity goes back at least 70 thousand years, so that and this article -

26,000-Year-Old Child Footprints Found Alongside Paw Prints Reveal Oldest Evidence of Human-Canine Relationship

However, recent archaeological discoveries and DNA analyses show that not only is our friendship closer to 30,000 years old (possibly 40,000 years)

This timeless image of a child and dog shatters the notion that dogs were only domesticated 15,000 years ago.

https://www.ancient-origins.net/history/26000-year-old-child-footprints-found-alongside-paw-prints-reveal-oldest-evidence-human-021235

are nice evidence. Of course, they have to profess Humanity older than 6 thousand jew years as anything other than Modern Humanity.

FancyMancy said:
Humanity goes back at least 70 thousand years, so that and this article -

26,000-Year-Old Child Footprints Found Alongside Paw Prints Reveal Oldest Evidence of Human-Canine Relationship

However, recent archaeological discoveries and DNA analyses show that not only is our friendship closer to 30,000 years old (possibly 40,000 years)

This timeless image of a child and dog shatters the notion that dogs were only domesticated 15,000 years ago.

https://www.ancient-origins.net/history/26000-year-old-child-footprints-found-alongside-paw-prints-reveal-oldest-evidence-human-021235

are nice evidence. Of course, they have to profess Humanity older than 6 thousand jew years as anything other than Modern Humanity.

No matter how much they try, they can't suppress our glorious past. No matter how old we look humanity never were cavemen. They always had civilization. And glorious ones at that. Its just a matter of time, we rediscover our past.

Oy Vey joos told me the world is flat and 6000 years old. How dare you you bad goyim ?????? This topic is antisemitic take it down !!!!!!

Sinistra said:
Oy Vey joos told me the world is flat and 6000 years old. How dare you you bad goyim ?????? This topic is antisemitic take it down !!!!!!
They also said homo sapiens sapiens evolved from ape like creatures some 12-15 thousand years ago. Oh vey !!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back