Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

New Findings on the 9-11 Incident

ZmajEriksson

I found a documentary called 911 Alchemy, Facing Reality uploaded to the YouTube channel of Richard Hall, a well known 911 revisionist. It discusses how the Twin Towers were destroyed primarily by energy weapons and holograms were used to create the false image of planes hitting the buildings (hense the planes seeming to melt into them) and goes into great detail on these things. I highly recommend everyone check it out

I first found Richard Hall's videos through a documentary he made on his channel that he split into 4 parts, "UFOs AND NATO The Human Mutilation Cover Up" and it's admittedly one of my favourite documentaries - the parallels he draws with these cases (he mentions eyewitness soldier accounts of crashed crafts with bloodthirsty Reptilian ETs) and how humans are being used as livestock by these malevolent ETs (the hikers' bodies at the Dyatlov's pass case were found mutilated just like cattle mutilations - a remote area in Russia 1959 and some hikers have eyes, organs, genitals and tongues missing, etc. everything cut with surgical, laser precision and no survivors, radiation was also found, etc). He makes a very convincing argument!

He also made a 4-part series called "The Host and the Parasite" and it's about Israel!

I feel like he's great (minus the David Kike vids he uploaded 3 years ago) but I've only really seen the human mutilation cover up documentary. I'm curious to hear any other opinions on the documentary though.

Here's his official channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQwCjFkhLbdpsu1xUDm7oGA

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back