Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

problem with reptilian and an angel

alek

Hello I am having a horrid experience right now, I think I hear hissing what I realize is it seems that these entities don't just come to you and try to haunt you, they as well influence my brain or something, which makes me panic. I have been tortured by entities all night before. What can I do to deal with this by myself?

Why do you have an avatar that states "Believe in Angels" with some guy in a the typical pose of the Nazarene?

Brandon Lee was ritually murdered as a warning to those in the know.

Having him in the Nazerene position is just a little psychopathic joke from the kikes in Hollywood that they 'got' Lee. Same with the 'Believe in Angels" line. This is similar to JFK Jr...the Jews ritually murdered him as well.

It is called generational snuffing. They know Lee has a Satanic gene inside like his father did. Same with JFK Jr.

Alek I don't like your Avator and you shouldn't either.

Angel is corrupted and means chakras. I didn't think his pose mattered I mean unless it is blatant. I realize I have made this pose while taking in energy.

His character "A musician that seeks justice" because I am a musician also and I do the rtrs.
So I was like oh that is so cool I couldn't relate any better. To me the image is totally satanic.
I don't want to get confrontation for it though, so I'll just take it down.

Well they have done this while I am trying to go to sleep, It is wierd and creepy thats all. I'm just going to ignore them you can disregard this question. Anyone that wants help or whatever can obviously post still. Have a nice day ma people.

alek said:
Hello I am having a horrid experience right now, I think I hear hissing what I realize is it seems that these entities don't just come to you and try to haunt you, they as well influence my brain or something, which makes me panic. I have been tortured by entities all night before. What can I do to deal with this by myself?
If you don't know how to combat these sorts of things, I doubt you're at a level where a reptilian would care about you.

I have been with Satan for abt 6 years and I feel that I can advance fast, my third eye opened when I barely knew anything about it I was just eating crazy healthy. It is really not that hard to get on a high level if you are determined, which we as satanist all are determined, or know should be. Entities will fuck with anyone hence part of the reason why we all protect ourselves. Satanist souls are alot different than a christian soul lollol so much so that it makes everyone of us dangerous. Like I said I progress fast that makes me dangerous to them. Because I am planning the end of the reptilians that makes me dangerous.

I just received the book called How to Defend Yourself Against Alien Abduction so I will read that thank you everyone appreciate it.

once again the reason why I thought it was okay for me to have a profile pic believe in angels because angel means chakra it is just corrupted. and his position means no importance to me.

Well this stuff really happens and paranormal activity sucks lol

Only paranormal tv show that is good anyway imo is called celebrity ghost stories

Its kind of strange you claim to be so woke, but can't recognize an obvious open subliminal of the Christ-lie in your own avatar.

Well like I said Mageson the subliminal was a bunch of crap and of no importance to me. And it meant none of that to me. No I am not retarded claiming I know everything. I don't know everything, but i'm not a dummy either.

alek said:
I have been with Satan for abt 6 years and I feel that I can advance fast, my third eye opened when I barely knew anything about it I was just eating crazy healthy. It is really not that hard to get on a high level if you are determined, which we as satanist all are determined, or know should be. Entities will fuck with anyone hence part of the reason why we all protect ourselves. Satanist souls are alot different than a christian soul lollol so much so that it makes everyone of us dangerous. Like I said I progress fast that makes me dangerous to them. Because I am planning the end of the reptilians that makes me dangerous.
I've seen other posts of yours, and it seems like you're not 6 years dedicated, it seems you're a noob who has his head in the clouds.

alek said:

You know what could do you an amazing thing???? :) :) :)

Reading and STUDYING the Exposing Christianity website, FULLY.

Because you feel so much corrupted inside, that you don't know right from wrong anymore.......

Seriously,just study that website.

www.exposingchristianity.com

If you refuse to, because "I already read it, ov vey!"

Then consider yourself not a SS, but just another ignorant Xian. :)

So all in all it looks like you need to meditate till you get your head out of your bum. I hope you get insulted when you're seeking help as well. And I hope they post some random link that has nothing to do with what you are talking about like you did to me.
Your comments relate to the guy in the wrong car lane I saw once kinda confused me, you always leave my head scratching.
Also don't get on your high horse yet you are just an amateur. : )

Satanists don't treat other satanists like you did. Sure sometimes fights happen he understands that I am sure. Moreover being aggressive with insults + ignorance looks ridiculous.
Plus you are supposedly a woman, well damn, I would not want an aggressive lady around me like that.
You seem like the aggressive alpha female type. I have been around that quite a bit all I can say is lighten
up, noone likes that.

Soooooo……. Like anyway the obvious answer is to build an aura of protection around yourself here. I thought you know that after six years here.

Of course I know what aop is I made posts about it in the old forum, I have an idea of how to combat them or protect myself whichever term you wanna use. like "eating" the entity or directing blue flame at it. I do not like these methods much and I am just trying to find something I prefer. aop protects you but does not banish them. They were there before I was doing my nightly protection it is quite annoying when you do your nightly aop and when some demented entity says "that doesn't do anything."
That means the entity has intent on attacking me (telling by the tone of voice), which honestly..... I do not feel too comfortable with. I wanted to sleep but they kept me up so I couldn't also I felt it was easier for them to attack if I went to sleep. So I couldn't even sleep. I don't like the fact that they stick around as long as they please...annoying.

Given what you stated about your mental history..... I think a lot of this is in your own mind. And you have created your own thought form here that you are pouring energy into like crazy.

HP Mageson666 said:
Given what you stated about your mental history..... I think a lot of this is in your own mind. And you have created your own thought form here that you are pouring energy into like crazy.

For some reason reading your reply made me recall the guy in the older forums saying he met his grandfather in Skyrim and that he would interact with the NPCs on an astral level :lol:

Its interesting to note that when certain people start threads like this they always neglect to mention their history of mental issues and or drug abuse. That's a big factor in effects on the mind.

HP Mageson666 said:
Its interesting to note that when certain people start threads like this they always neglect to mention their history of mental issues and or drug abuse. That's a big factor in effects on the mind.
And it's said to read that they have been 6 years with Satan and they are at this level...if i did meditate for six years i would have been so much better, i have grown so much in just almost 2 years, i can't imagine if i do the same for other 4 years...

Every hobo I met:

0. Aliens = The cause of all of hobos problems. Hobo quit school to smoke crack pipes, its the aliens fault.
1. Was abducted by aliens
2. Aliens deeply cared for him
3. The FBI or the CIA has out huge devices on their bodies that uhm...Cannot be found.
4. They are on a very high level we cannot understand.
5. Is definitely not nuts.
6. Did a lot of drugs but they only relate all the cocktails later.
7. Promtoes pseudospiritualism Christardianity.
8. Repeats over and over again about LOVE LOVE LOVE.
9. Nobody understand Hobo wisdom, cruel world.
10. Hobo used to be a god but is now just hobo.

If people wanna be like alien hobo, and try to crap on some general facts presented here, we are not a hobo house.

alek said:

You plan the end of...The mental movie of Hobo

alek said:
Of course I know what aop is I made posts about it in the old forum, I have an idea of how to combat them or protect myself whichever term you wanna use. like "eating" the entity or directing blue flame at it. I do not like these methods much and I am just trying to find something I prefer. aop protects you but does not banish them. They were there before I was doing my nightly protection it is quite annoying when you do your nightly aop and when some demented entity says "that doesn't do anything."
That means the entity has intent on attacking me (telling by the tone of voice), which honestly..... I do not feel too comfortable with. I wanted to sleep but they kept me up so I couldn't also I felt it was easier for them to attack if I went to sleep. So I couldn't even sleep. I don't like the fact that they stick around as long as they please...annoying.

You will end the reptilians, can’t put proper aura of protection around.

Keep obsessing over them, so you can feel like important about it.

Instead of thinking you are whatever, might also consider getting some help, O Destined One...

Hoodedcobra666 said:
Every hobo I met:

0. Aliens = The cause of all of hobos problems. Hobo quit school to smoke crack pipes, its the aliens fault.
1. Was abducted by aliens
2. Aliens deeply cared for him
3. The FBI or the CIA has out huge devices on their bodies that uhm...Cannot be found.
4. They are on a very high level we cannot understand.
5. Is definitely not nuts.
6. Did a lot of drugs but they only relate all the cocktails later.
7. Promtoes pseudospiritualism Christardianity.
8. Repeats over and over again about LOVE LOVE LOVE.
9. Nobody understand Hobo wisdom, cruel world.
10. Hobo used to be a god but is now just hobo.

If people wanna be like alien hobo, and try to crap on some general facts presented here, we are not a hobo house.
Is this the plot of a new Hollywood movie? Lol

I think some people needs to be more grounded...some likes to be a special snowflake.

See the only thing I've stated about my mental health is a problem I am having with an ability I know this because it is my only problem with my mental health.

Hoodedcobra666 said:
alek said:

You will end the reptilians, can’t put proper aura of protection around.

Keep obsessing over them, so you can feel like important about it.

Instead of thinking you are whatever, might also consider getting some help, O Destined One...

Never stated that I cant do aop properly. It is simple, how does one mess that up.

Obsessing over the enemy does not make me feel important.?

I am just trying my best to reach the highest level I can I don't have grandios thinking if that is what you are implying.

ummm....I kind of find it messed up how someone says I am looking for attention when I am asking for help. And in almost every comment I get put down, that is wrong.

I've only encountered these entities twice. Not like everyday schizophrenia.
But anyway I didn't get any help I just get put down.

I am not putting you down. But I am stating you should consider your state of mental health in people with your situation this kind of over imagination and stress is common.... I also answered your question by telling you that you have probably created a thought form with your own mind your pouring a lot of mental energy into.

I also stated you neglected to mention to everyone your case history with mental issues before starting this thread. It seems to me you want some Harry Potter like answer that you can engage more into this mental realm of yours and not just a practical answer. You probably need to slow down in what your doing with any meditations as well. And ground yourself.

alek said:
ummm....I kind of find it messed up how someone says I am looking for attention when I am asking for help. And in almost every comment I get put down, that is wrong.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back