Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Astral projection: what should/can I do?

Adrellis

I was going to type out a long list of things..lots of text..couple paragraphs..nah. Simple time!

I've been astrally projecting at night recently, every night. My succubus gives me her hand and we go..places. Only a few places so far, but the things I've seen, have..changed me for the better. But..what are the limits? What can do the light body do outside of the body, that it can or cannot do when inside the body? Is it stronger? Weaker? Same?

I don't fly alone, I move too slowly to go anywhere and return within a reasonable, comfortable time frame. In fact I only fly a few minutes at most..then I get a bit nervous and want to return. My lover obliges. I'm still new but hope to get better, so..

what should I be doing? what should I avoid doing? when I do project I feel my body on autopilot..but i can also sense what the light body is doing. it's not sleep or unconsciousness, so I'm questioning if progressing will change that..it doesn't feel bad at all, I like it, but i'm also wondering how "fully" I'm projecting compared to remote viewing..i'm turn the chakras the opposite way that bit, and my body can best be described as hollow or empty during it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back