Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jews given chance

NaziMan12

"Unfortunately, other provisions along with widespread prejudice made this difficult for many." A Jew by the name of Glassman referring to an uncited prejudice against Jews who wanted to be craftsman, farmers or soldiers. Although, there is no evidence that Jews wanted to be any of these things. Actually, we have evidence that indicates the contrary, as fifteen years later it seems the Jews broke the law and began loaning at high interest rates. "After fifteen years had passed, it was discovered that Jews widely but secretly continued to practise usury, leading Edward I to issue the Edict of Expulsion in 1290.[4]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statute_of_the_Jewry

Wikipedia. Such an odd platform..anyone can modify anything, but, how long has that been there? It's still interesting. Though, I'm curious how long it's been, and how much longer it'll stay..but yes, usury was even talked about in a college class I attended..professor was fired for saying the internment camps were destroyed, but, at least one class heard the issue of Rothchild getting good with the Pope, fucking up England in the process..it was even in our book! and he even said, the jews controlled the first case of forgery against (((them))), for selling weapons to multiple sides in a conflict!

the info is out there.

One of the earlier examples of 'loan shark'?

You all know how much I reference Futurama. Are you a shark or a sheep? ;-) 'Nuff said.

It matters not how kind or fair you try to be to the Jews, they will actively seek ways to raise themselves above you and hang you with the very tools you gave them that allowed them to get where they are in the first place.

My ancestral country is relearning this fact. Granting the Jews refuge and rights they were justly relieved of, and being a home to them for so long that Jewish scholars use this fact to push the disgusting lie that all Poles have Jewish blood in them. All of this, only for Poles to be repeatedly betrayed, lose their independence, regain it just to be locked under communism and the thumb of the Soviet Jewnion for 40+ years, and now they twist the intent of Polish legislation to try and push the narrative that the country is a vicious hotbed of Nazism that needs to be reined in.

Lamentably for them, the sense of racial and national identity amongst us is strong, and you cannot attack Poland without evoking strong, collective hatred from us. I see more and more Poles aggressively attacking Jews on all sorts of fronts online, and as we keep up with the RTR and the Jews keep shooting themselves in the foot, this "Nazi Poland" they keep trying to say exists, will soon exist.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back